INDOPACOM Infrastructure Planner
Pearl Harbor, HI Join our Talent Network
INDOPACOM Infrastructure Planner
Pearl Harbor, HI Are you ready to enhance your skills and build your career in a rapidly evolving business climate? Are you looking for a career where professional development is embedded in your employer's core culture? If so, Chenega Military, Intelligence & Operations Support (MIOS) could be the place for you! Join our team of professionals who support large-scale government operations by leveraging cutting-edge technology and take your career to the next level!
Chronos Operations (CO) is a wholly owned subsidiary of Chenega. Corporation, an Alaska Native Corporation based in Anchorage, AK. Belonging to the Military, Intelligence, and Operations Support (MIOS) Strategic Business Unit (SBU), Chronos has a culture rooted in integrity, respect, and exceptional performance. Chronos is headquartered in Colorado Springs, CO, and provides mission-critical services in Advanced Analytics & AI, Software Engineering, Cybersecurity, Information Technology, and Intelligence.
The INDOPACOM Infrastructure Planner shall develop the United States Indo-Pacific Command (INDOPACOM) Cooperative Security Location (CSL)/Contingency Location (CL) Infrastructure Plan.
Work you'll do
- Develop a 5-year United States INDOPACOM Cooperative Security Location (CSL)/Contingency Location (CL) Infrastructure Plan.
- Coordinate requirements with Pacific Fleet (PACFLT), Marine Corps Forces, Pacific (MARFORPAC), United States Army Pacific (USARPAC), Pacific Air Forces (PACAF), and NAVFAC to develop master plan, site survey, and project development documents to produce a comprehensive, synchronized master plan and project list, by location, for planning and design.
- Work closely with NAVFAC Contingency Engineering Business Line (CEBL), PACFLT N46, Commander, Task Force 75 (CTF-75), 3rd/7th Fleet, MARFORPAC G4, I/III MEF (Marine Expeditionary Force) representatives to gather and validate requirements. Requirements shall be consolidated into a master projects list, from which project documents (DD1391, cost estimate, scope of work (SOW)) will be produced.
- Coordinate with other agencies and organizations to identify real estate, environmental, and access requirements.
- Coordinate project development efforts between NAVFAC Pacific Business and Support Lines, and coordinate development of project DD1391s, SOW, and cost estimates.
- Attend deliberate planning events to gain an understanding of U.S. military Operational Plan (OPLAN) requirements, to enable a greater understanding of INDOPACOM/PACFLT infrastructure requirements.
- Participate in site surveys in SE Asia, Oceania, and SW Asia, to understand program and project requirements, and research construction equipment and material availability, to support design and construction in remote locations.
- Provide a plan with recommended project prioritization, and priority of effort.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Bachelor's degree from an accredited college in Architectural or Engineering.
- U.S. Professional Engineering Registration (P.E.), preferably in Civil, Mechanical, Electrical, or U.S. Professional Architecture Registration (RA) is desirable but not required.
- Secret clearance required.
- The position requires a COVID vaccination or an approved accommodation/exemption for a disability/medical condition or religious belief.
Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities
- Working knowledge or be able to learn and apply knowledge to write and develop federal PDs, staffing, and classification, that are in accordance with OPM, OCHR, & NAVFAC rules, regulations, and procedures.
- Advanced skills in problem-solving.
- Good work ethic and active desire to learn.
- Skillful time management and organizational skills to set and meet deadlines.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills.
- Ability to work both independently and within a team.
- Ability to work effectively in a team environment to encourage collaboration, innovation, and continuous improvement.
- Ability to meet minimum clearance requirements.
How you'll grow At Chenega MIOS, our professional development plan focuses on helping our team members at every level of their career to identify and use their strengths to do their best work every day. From entry-level employees to senior leaders, we believe there's always room to learn.We offer opportunities to help sharpen skills in addition to hands-on experience in the global, fast-changing business world. From on-the-job learning experiences to formal development programs, our professionals have a variety of opportunities to continue to grow throughout their careers.Benefits At Chenega MIOS, we know that great people make a great organization. We value our team members and offer them a broad range of benefits.Learn more about what working at Chenega MIOS can mean for you.Chenega MIOS's culture Our positive and supportive culture encourages our team members to do their best work every day. We celebrate individuals by recognizing their uniqueness and offering them the flexibility to make daily choices that can help them be healthy, centered, confident, and aware. We offer well-being programs and continuously look for new ways to maintain a culture where we excel and lead healthy, happy lives.Corporate citizenship Chenega MIOS is led by a purpose to make an impact that matters. This purpose defines who we are and extends to relationships with our clients, our team members, and our communities. We believe that business has the power to inspire and transform. We focus on education, giving, skill-based volunteerism, and leadership to help drive positive social impact in our communities.Learn more about Chenega's impact on the world.Chenega MIOS News- https://chenegamios.com/news/
Tips from your Talent Acquisition team We want job seekers exploring opportunities at Chenega MIOS to feel prepared and confident. To help you with your research, we suggest you review the following links:Chenega MIOS web site - www.chenegamios.comGlassdoor - https://www.glassdoor.com/Overview/Working-at-Chenega-MIOS-EI_IE369514.11,23.htmLinkedIn - https://www.linkedin.com/company/1472684/Facebook - https://www.facebook.com/chenegamios/#Chenega Analytic Business Solutions, LLC#CABS URGENTChenega Corporation and family of companies is an EOE.Equal Opportunity Employer/Veterans/DisabledNative preference under PL 93-638.We participate in the E-Verify Employment Verification Program
Join our Talent Network