Pearl Harbor, HI Join our Talent Network
Pearl Harbor, HI Are you ready to enhance your skills and build your career in a rapidly evolving business climate? Are you looking for a career where professional development is embedded in your employer's core culture? If so, Chenega Military, Intelligence & Operations Support (MIOS) could be the place for you! Join our team of professionals who support large-scale government operations by leveraging cutting-edge technology and take your career to the next level!
Chronos Operations (CO) is a wholly owned subsidiary of Chenega. Corporation, an Alaska Native Corporation based in Anchorage, AK. Belonging to the Military, Intelligence, and Operations Support (MIOS) Strategic Business Unit (SBU), Chronos has a culture rooted in integrity, respect, and exceptional performance. Chronos is headquartered in Colorado Springs, CO, and provides mission-critical services in Advanced Analytics & AI, Software Engineering, Cybersecurity, Information Technology, and Intelligence.
The Site Coordinator shall provide technical support to satisfy all the operational objectives of the Guam Program Management Office (GPMO) to assist the Government with the overall coordination and phased development of the Main Cantonment site which will develop into Marine Corps Base Guam (MCBG).
Work you'll do
- Provide various aspects of technical support to assist the government in identifying and resolving issues, problems, and conflicts that have the potential to adversely impact site development progress. Efforts include close monitoring of design and construction activities on the critical path of the DPRI Guam Program's Integrated Master Schedule (IMS).
- Assist the government in its efforts to identify, analyze, and integrate the numerous actions that must be addressed in a specific sequence to build the new Main Cantonment in an effective and cost-efficient manner.
- Assist the government in its effort to phase, integrate, and coordinate the execution of 50+ design and construction projects valued at more than 3.4 billion dollars.
- Assist the government in its ability to identify and develop solutions to site development issues, resulting in both cost and time savings throughout the execution planning, design, construction, and operation of the Main Cantonment facilities and infrastructure.
- Provide technical input to the government relative to common commercial processes, policies, guidelines, and procedures for the successful integration and execution of USMC projects in the cantonment area and to support the development of a Plan of Action and Milestones (POA&M) relative to project integration.
- Provide the government with input/recommendations on schedule, cost, risk, logistics, quality, communications, and integration aspects of project planning, particularly as they relate to the ability to meet program goals and objectives.
- Participate in meetings, conferences, and workshops, including but not limited to:
- Conceptual Development Conferences
- Scenario Development Workshops
- Technical Working Groups (TWG)
- Interim Progress Reviews (IPR)
- Integrated Product Team (IPT)
- Operational Planning Team (OPT)
- Initial, Midterm, and Final Planning Conferences
- Functional Execution Groups (FEG)
- Functional Analysis Concept Development (FACD)
- Project Charrettes
- Perform the following as directed for each of the above, including but not limited to:
- Provide recommendations to planning concerns discussed during the event.
- Assist the Site Manager in the development of a Plan of Action and Milestones
- Generate recommended courses of action (COAs).
- Review the action plans, briefs, and other supporting documentation, and provide professional opinions on each.
- Identify, document, and track issues until they are resolved, adjudicated, or transferred to another party.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Bachelor's degree from an accredited college in Architectural or Engineering.
- U.S. Professional Engineering Registration (P.E.) or U.S. Professional Architecture Registration (RA) is required.
- Background check required.
- The position requires a COVID vaccination or an approved accommodation/exemption for a disability/medical condition or religious belief.
Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities
- Must have demonstrated expertise in program and project management of large government developments in an overseas environment and adhere to the highest engineering standards and ethics of the engineering profession.
- Advanced skills in problem-solving.
- Good work ethic and active desire to learn.
- Skillful time management and organizational skills to set and meet deadlines.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills.
- Ability to work both independently and within a team.
- Ability to work effectively in a team environment to encourage collaboration, innovation, and continuous improvement.
- Ability to meet minimum clearance requirements.
How you'll grow At Chenega MIOS, our professional development plan focuses on helping our team members at every level of their career to identify and use their strengths to do their best work every day. From entry-level employees to senior leaders, we believe there's always room to learn.We offer opportunities to help sharpen skills in addition to hands-on experience in the global, fast-changing business world. From on-the-job learning experiences to formal development programs, our professionals have a variety of opportunities to continue to grow throughout their careers.Benefits At Chenega MIOS, we know that great people make a great organization. We value our team members and offer them a broad range of benefits.Learn more about what working at Chenega MIOS can mean for you.Chenega MIOS's culture Our positive and supportive culture encourages our team members to do their best work every day. We celebrate individuals by recognizing their uniqueness and offering them the flexibility to make daily choices that can help them be healthy, centered, confident, and aware. We offer well-being programs and continuously look for new ways to maintain a culture where we excel and lead healthy, happy lives.Corporate citizenship Chenega MIOS is led by a purpose to make an impact that matters. This purpose defines who we are and extends to relationships with our clients, our team members, and our communities. We believe that business has the power to inspire and transform. We focus on education, giving, skill-based volunteerism, and leadership to help drive positive social impact in our communities.Learn more about Chenega's impact on the world.Chenega MIOS News- https://chenegamios.com/news/
Tips from your Talent Acquisition team We want job seekers exploring opportunities at Chenega MIOS to feel prepared and confident. To help you with your research, we suggest you review the following links:Chenega MIOS web site - www.chenegamios.comGlassdoor - https://www.glassdoor.com/Overview/Working-at-Chenega-MIOS-EI_IE369514.11,23.htmLinkedIn - https://www.linkedin.com/company/1472684/Facebook - https://www.facebook.com/chenegamios/#Chronos Operations, LLCChenega Corporation and family of companies is an EOE.Equal Opportunity Employer/Veterans/DisabledNative preference under PL 93-638.We participate in the E-Verify Employment Verification Program
Join our Talent Network