Pearl Harbor, HI Join our Talent Network
Pearl Harbor, HI Are you ready to enhance your skills and build your career in a rapidly evolving business climate? Are you looking for a career where professional development is embedded in your employer's core culture? If so, Chenega Military, Intelligence & Operations Support (MIOS) could be the place for you! Join our team of professionals who support large-scale government operations by leveraging cutting-edge technology and take your career to the next level!
Chronos Operations (CO) is a wholly owned subsidiary of Chenega. Corporation, an Alaska Native Corporation based in Anchorage, AK. Belonging to the Military, Intelligence, and Operations Support (MIOS) Strategic Business Unit (SBU), Chronos has a culture rooted in integrity, respect, and exceptional performance. Chronos is headquartered in Colorado Springs, CO, and provides mission-critical services in Advanced Analytics & AI, Software Engineering, Cybersecurity, Information Technology, and Intelligence.
The Program Manager shall provide contractor services to satisfy the overall operational objectives of NAVFAC Pacific.
Work you'll do
- Use initiative, resourcefulness, and sound judgment when providing advice to the government on quality assurance matters requiring knowledge of construction methods.
- Provide technical and programmatic support to the management group/leadership/FEAD/ROICC/OICC planning, programming, and execution effort. Help maintain the management group/leadership/FEAD/ROICC/OICC.
- Integrated Master Schedule (IMS) to ensure adequate incorporation of environmental mitigation, logistical support, collateral equipment, workforce availability, funds availability, and project interdependencies issues into Work Breakdown Structures and project schedules.
- Identify and assist in the resolution of issues, problems, conflicts, and activities on a critical path on the management group/leadership/FEAD/ROICC/OICC Integrated Master Schedule (IMS) that have the potential to adversely impact the management group/leadership/FEAD/ROICC/OICC cost, schedule, and quality objectives.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Be a graduate of an accredited Architectural or Engineering college curriculum (4-year degree minimum) and have a minimum of 5 years of Program Management experience performing tasks identified herein.
- U.S. Professional Engineering/Architectural Registration is required.
- Possess a current, valid driver's license issued by a US state or territory.
- Provide satisfactory proof of U.S. citizenship. (U.S. or naturalized).
- Background check required.
- The position requires a COVID vaccination or an approved accommodation/exemption for a disability/medical condition or religious belief.
Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities
- Possess knowledge and sufficient experience to independently develop creative, technically sound solutions to problems not remedied by standard, pre-defined processes.
- Have demonstrated the ability to consult with and provide technical advice to the Department of Navy management of construction activities such as a Deputy ROICC/OICC related to highly complex logistical issues, integration concerns, safety issues and changed conditions.
- Sound understanding of construction concepts, principles, and practices applicable to multi-disciplined engineering projects and the design, layout, and supervision of construction operations.
- Thorough knowledge of construction practices and methods and construction management skills.
- Ability to read, write, and speak fluent English to report on the progress and outcome of technical assignments and to present recommendations to government personnel.
- Advanced skills in problem-solving.
- Good work ethic and active desire to learn.
- Skillful time management and organizational skills to set and meet deadlines.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills.
- Ability to work both independently and within a team.
- Ability to work effectively in a team environment to encourage collaboration, innovation, and continuous improvement.
- Ability to meet minimum clearance requirements.
How you'll grow At Chenega MIOS, our professional development plan focuses on helping our team members at every level of their career to identify and use their strengths to do their best work every day. From entry-level employees to senior leaders, we believe there's always room to learn.We offer opportunities to help sharpen skills in addition to hands-on experience in the global, fast-changing business world. From on-the-job learning experiences to formal development programs, our professionals have a variety of opportunities to continue to grow throughout their careers.Benefits At Chenega MIOS, we know that great people make a great organization. We value our team members and offer them a broad range of benefits.Learn more about what working at Chenega MIOS can mean for you.Chenega MIOS's culture Our positive and supportive culture encourages our team members to do their best work every day. We celebrate individuals by recognizing their uniqueness and offering them the flexibility to make daily choices that can help them be healthy, centered, confident, and aware. We offer well-being programs and continuously look for new ways to maintain a culture where we excel and lead healthy, happy lives.Corporate citizenship Chenega MIOS is led by a purpose to make an impact that matters. This purpose defines who we are and extends to relationships with our clients, our team members, and our communities. We believe that business has the power to inspire and transform. We focus on education, giving, skill-based volunteerism, and leadership to help drive positive social impact in our communities.Learn more about Chenega's impact on the world.Chenega MIOS News- https://chenegamios.com/news/
Tips from your Talent Acquisition team We want job seekers exploring opportunities at Chenega MIOS to feel prepared and confident. To help you with your research, we suggest you review the following links:Chenega MIOS web site - www.chenegamios.comGlassdoor - https://www.glassdoor.com/Overview/Working-at-Chenega-MIOS-EI_IE369514.11,23.htmLinkedIn - https://www.linkedin.com/company/1472684/Facebook - https://www.facebook.com/chenegamios/#Chronos Operations, LLCChenega Corporation and family of companies is an EOE.Equal Opportunity Employer/Veterans/DisabledNative preference under PL 93-638.We participate in the E-Verify Employment Verification Program
Join our Talent Network