Lorton, VA Join our Talent Network
This job is contingent upon position availability.
Are you ready to enhance your skills and build your career in a rapidly evolving business climate? Are you looking for a career where professional development is embedded in your employer's core culture? If so, Chenega Military, Intelligence & Operations Support (MIOS) could be the place for you! Join our team of professionals who support large scale government operations by leveraging cutting-edge technology and take your career to the next level!
Chenega MIOS supports the military, federal, and commercial entities at home and abroad. Together, the companies aligned under the MIOS SBU offer a diverse and complementary range of capabilities that strengthen our capacity for shared knowledge and mission-focused service to our customers.
TheContracts Administratorwill develop, negotiate, and administer contracts and agreements working independently with limited guidance. TheContracts Administratorwill also track, create, and maintain contract data requirements and deliverables.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Negotiate and administer assigned contracts for Program Managers and corporate staff.
- Assist Program Controllers, as required, to track resource management, funding, burn rates, ETCs, and other program financials by working closely with the corporate Accounting Department and Business Integration Department.
- Prepare and negotiate non-disclosure agreements, teaming agreements, and other company partnering agreements.
- Provide solicitation and proposal analysis to subsidiary staff.
- Create and maintain a professional interface with all technical and business departments, management, and government personnel, like contracting officers/specialists and contracting officer representatives.
- Maintain and track internal contractual deadlines and redistribute incoming and outgoing tasks to respective program team members or administrative staff.
- Organize and prioritize large volumes of information.
- Act as custodian of contractual and program records for assigned contracts.
- Handle confidential and non-routine information.
- Type and design general correspondences, memos, charts, tables, graphs, and business plans, etc.
- Other duties as assigned.
Minimum Qualifications: (To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily.)
- Bachelor's degree is required.
- 4+ years of relevant work experience may be substituted for education.
- 5+ years' experience in the project/contract administration field is required.
- Background check required.
Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities:
- Must have the ability to obtain a secret clearance .
- Must have knowledge and experience working within a major corporation and/or a uniformed service.
- Must have an excellent working knowledge of federal regulations and other associated contracting regulations.
- Must have excellent communication skills and the ability to work well within a team.
- Must have excellent skills in time management, setting priorities, and providing guidance to other contract professionals.
- Must have knowledge and understanding of SharePoint.
- Thorough knowledge of all appropriate ethical standards regarding contracting actions.
- Must have advanced working knowledge of a variety of computer software applications in word processing, spreadsheets, database, presentation software (MSWord, Excel, Access, and PowerPoint), and Outlook.
- Working knowledge of Deltek/Costpoint or comparable accounting system is recommended.
- Must be able to travel up to 10% of the time.
How you'll grow
At Chenega MIOS, our professional development plan focuses on helping our team members at every level of their career to identify and use their strengths to do their best work every day. From entry-level employees to senior leaders, we believe there's always room to learn.
We offer opportunities to help sharpen skills in addition to hands-on experience in the global, fast-changing business world. From on-the-job learning experiences to formal development programs, our professionals have a variety of opportunities to continue to grow throughout their careers.
At Chenega MIOS, we know that great people make a great organization. We value our team members and offer them a broad range of benefits.
Learn more about what working at Chenega MIOS can mean for you.
Chenega MIOS's culture
Our positive and supportive culture encourages our team members to do their best work every day. We celebrate individuals by recognizing their uniqueness and offering them the flexibility to make daily choices that can help them be healthy, centered, confident, and aware. We offer well-being programs and continuously look for new ways to maintain a culture where we excel and lead healthy, happy lives.
Chenega MIOS is led by a purpose to make an impact that matters. This purpose defines who we are and extends to relationships with our clients, our team members, and our communities. We believe that business has the power to inspire and transform. We focus on education, giving, skill-based volunteerism, and leadership to help drive positive social impact in our communities.
Learn more about Chenega's impact on the world.
Chenega MIOS News-https://chenegamios.com/news/
Tips from your Talent Acquisition team
We want job seekers exploring opportunities at Chenega MIOS to feel prepared and confident. To help you with your research, we suggest you review the following links:
Chenega MIOS web site -www.chenegamios.com
Glassdoor - https://www.glassdoor.com/Overview/Working-at-Chenega-MIOS-EI_IE369514.11,23.htm
Join our Talent Network