Business Development Intelligence Analyst (BDIA)
Lorton, VA Join our Talent Network
Business Development Intelligence Analyst (BDIA)
Lorton, VA Are you ready to enhance your skills and build your career in a rapidly evolving business climate? Are you looking for a career where professional development is embedded in your employer's core culture? If so, Chenega Military, Intelligence & Operations Support (MIOS) could be the place for you! Join our team of professionals who support large scale government operations by leveraging cutting-edge technology and take your career to the next level! Chenega MIOS supports the military, federal, and commercial entities at home and abroad. Together, the companies aligned under the MIOS SBU offer a diverse and complementary range of capabilities that strengthen our capacity for shared knowledge and mission-focused service to our customers.
Chenega Corporation's Military Intelligence and Operations Support (MIOS) Strategic Business Unit (SBU) is seeking aBusiness Development Intelligence Analyst (BDIA)to join the market research, intelligence, and analysis team within the Business Development Operations (BDO) department. The MIOS SBU is comprised of eighteen active subsidiaries ranging from newly formed 8(a) companies to mature large businesses. TheBDIAwill be aligned with and provide direct support to one or two newer (NewCo) subsidiaries and will provide opportunity analysis, market intelligence, competitive research, and pipeline development and management in support of the MIOS SBU and its subsidiaries. TheBDIAalso responds to ad-hoc research/intel tasks as assigned.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Contribute to the development of corporate tactical and strategic objectives, and business plans, and capture efforts through the collection and analysis of government spending information, market research, and other competitive and business intelligence.
- Conduct research leveraging existing federal business development resources (e.g., GovWin IQ, beta. SAM, usaspending.gov, FPDS, and Bloomberg), reference material, literature, media, and other open-source data.
- Collect, analyze, and interpret data to derive qualified recommendations and assessments, business plans, competitive strategies, and approaches.
- Communicate research findings and recommendations, including written reports and oral presentations.
- Identify, track, and validate potential competitive and sole source pursuits.
- Responsible for the daily maintenance, updates, and data integrity of assigned company BD pipeline, managed through our CRM tool.
- Responsible for providing market intelligence, research, and analysis support to MIOS and/or the assigned subsidiary through the collection, assessment, and reporting of market insights and competitive intelligence.
- Support and manage components of the Chenega MIOS knowledge management process, including information archiving and SharePoint Online Administration.
- Independently represent the interest of MIOS and assigned subsidiaries in meetings and off-site events (e.g., conferences, expos, and trade shows).
- Write responses to Sources Sought/Requests for Information, past performance, and resumes for proposals, and develop Capabilities Briefings.
- Identify and establish new organizational relationships and foster existing ones, both internal and external.
- Other duties as assigned.
- High school diploma or GED required
- Bachelor's degree preferred
- 6+ months of experience supporting business development efforts with a demonstrated knowledge and understanding of the federal and/or commercial procurement process.
Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities:
- High level of written and oral communication skills is a must.
- Familiarity with online BD resource tools, like beta.SAM, GovWin IQ, and other agency forecast websites and market intelligence tools.
- Must be able to provide research and analysis of contract data, opportunities, and acquisition forecasts.
- Ability to work nights, weekends, and holidays as required.
How you'll grow At Chenega MIOS, our professional development plan focuses on helping our team members at every level of their career to identify and use their strengths to do their best work every day. From entry-level employees to senior leaders, we believe there's always room to learn. We offer opportunities to help sharpen skills in addition to hands-on experience in the global, fast-changing business world. From on-the-job learning experiences to formal development programs, our professionals have a variety of opportunities to continue to grow throughout their careers.
Benefits At Chenega MIOS, we know that great people make a great organization. We value our team members and offer them a broad range of benefits. Learn more about what working at Chenega MIOS can mean for you. Chenega MIOS's culture Our positive and supportive culture encourages our team members to do their best work every day. We celebrate individuals by recognizing their uniqueness and offering them the flexibility to make daily choices that can help them be healthy, centered, confident, and aware. We offer well-being programs and continuously look for new ways to maintain a culture where we excel and lead healthy, happy lives. Corporate citizenship Chenega MIOS is led by a purpose to make an impact that matters. This purpose defines who we are and extends to relationships with our clients, our team members, and our communities. We believe that business has the power to inspire and transform. We focus on education, giving, skill-based volunteerism, and leadership to help drive positive social impact in our communities. Learn more about Chenega's impact on the world. Chenega MIOS News-https://chenegamios.com/news/ Tips from your Talent Acquisition team We want job seekers exploring opportunities at Chenega MIOS to feel prepared and confident. To help you with your research, we suggest you review the following links: Chenega MIOS web site -www.chenegamios.com Glassdoor - https://www.glassdoor.com/Overview/Working-at-Chenega-MIOS-EI_IE369514.11,23.htm LinkedIn -https://www.linkedin.com/company/1472684/ Facebook -https://www.facebook.com/chenegamios/
Join our Talent Network