Responsibilities & QualificationsRESPONSIBILITIES
- Responsible for the overall program management and oversight of all activities.
- Schedule, coordinate, and participate in ongoing working group meetings with the project stakeholders to track progress, synchronize project schedules, identify problem areas, provide technical input, and coordinate milestones.
- Draft, review and update documents and matrices, and provide status reports for all timelines, deployments, and upgrades.
- Draft, update, and maintain project schedules.
- Coordinate modifications in the fielding schedule based on individual location period of non-disruptions, Authorized Service Interruptions, exercises, or conflicting high visibility activity that may be negatively impacted by fielding or upgrade of an enterprise capability or service.
- Track and monitor system outages, issues, interruptions.
- Update and maintain charts, tables, graphs, reports, and diagrams that identify trends to assist in the analysis of these issues.
- Track and monitor capability and service fielded locations and locations targeted for fielding.
- Provide input to Responsible, Accountable, Consulted, Informed (RACI) charts, support all coordination and finalization activities.
- Oversee the development, drafting, and maintenance of Lists of Materials (LOM), resource plans, and inventories to support planning, allocation, and deployment of hardware and software upgrades and licenses.
- Utilize approved Government technical document templates, processes, and procedures to develop, review, and submit all documentation for signature and release.
- Recommend changes to processes, standards, and technologies to improve service or delivery.
- Develop Course of Actions (COAs) outlining suggestions or change recommendations to the Government.
- Develop KPI and analysis reports to determine process effectiveness and residual risks.
- Determine gap analysis between existing and proposed technical capabilities, and formalize in system documentation, technical procedures, and test reports and results.
- Provide recommendations to the Government on project improvements to reduce overall costs, including input to business case analysis, cost benefit analysis, and e-business solutions.
- Review and analyze new initiatives and best practices and provide recommendations to the Government for use to improve areas within program management.
- Support the Government in identifying and developing functional requirements.
- Oversee the development and implementation and project plans for the successful migration of Army customers.
- Provide analysis and guidance to support the integration of all systems, capabilities, services, upgrades, and emerging capabilities into the Army service desk, ticketing incident management, request fulfillment, problem management, change management, asset and configuration management and knowledge management processes.
- Provide support for multiple spirals of a system, capability, or service life cycle, i.e., one location may be in the engineering phase while another has transitioned to operations, and others are still in the planning stage.
- Support all sunset actions when a system, capability, or service is identified for replacement.
- Participate in In-Progress Reviews (IPR), project meetings, technical meetings, and periodic video/teleconferences to provide the Government with a status on progress and accomplishments on tasks, schedule, and other issues.
- Encourage compliance with project status, personnel, and funding reporting schedules.
- Comply with all applicable security regulations, guidance, and procedures.
- Complete and/or attend all required DoD, Army, and TekSynap training, as directed by the Government requiring activity.
- Security Clearance: Active DoD Top Secret/ Sensitive Compartmented Information (TS/SCI) (Tier 5)
- Desired: MA/MS in a technical discipline from an accredited college or university
- Substitute: BA/BS in a technical discipline from an accredited college or university
- IT Tier Level: IT Level III
- Required Certification: PMI PMP Certification
- Work Experience:
- Minimum of 10+ years of related IT experience
- Substitute: Minimum of 12+ years of related IT experience with (BS/BA)
- Prioritize the health, safety, and wellbeing of the TekSynap Workforce
- Set consistently high expectations of quality and performance
- Use critical thinking and reasoning to make decisions that benefit the entire team
- Show notable attention to detail when managing projects
- Approach decision-making without bias
- Provide strong written and verbal communication
- Sensible presentation and technical writing skill
- Work Schedule:
- US Citizen
We are seeking a Senior Program Manager
to join our TekSynap "West" team.
In this position, you will serve as the Senior Program Manager of TekSynap Programs. This position is contingent upon contract award.
TekSynap is a fast growing high-tech company that understands both the pace of technology today and the need to have a comprehensive well planned information management environment. "Technology moving at the speed of thought" embodies these principles - the need to nimbly utilize the best that information technology offers to meet the business needs of our Federal Government customers.
We offer our full-time employees a competitive benefits package to include health, dental, vision, 401K, life insurance, short-term and long-term disability plans, vacation time and holidays.
Visit us at www.TekSynap.com .
Apply now to explore jobs with us!
The safety and health of our employees is of the utmost importance. Employees are required to comply with any vaccination requirements mandated by contract, applicable law or regulation.
By applying to a role at TekSynap you are providing consent to receive text messages regarding your interview and employment status. If at any time you would like to opt out of text messaging, respond "STOP".Additional Job Information WORK ENVIRONMENT AND PHYSICAL DEMANDS
The work environment characteristics described here are representative of those an employee encounters while performing the essential functions of the job. Reasonable accommodation may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Location: Sierra Vista, AZ/Fort Huachuca, AZ
- Type of environment: Primarily office
- Noise level: Low
- Work schedule: Schedule is day shift Monday - Friday.
- May be requested to work evenings and weekends to meet program and contract needs.
- Amount of Travel: Up to 25% with possibility of more based-on mission requirements and future organizational growth
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to use hands to handle, feel, touch; reach with hands and arms; talk and hear. The employee is regularly required to stand; walk; sit; climb or balance; and stoop, kneel, crouch, or crawl. The employee is regularly required to lift up to 10 pounds. The employee is frequently required to lift up to 25 pounds; and up to 50 pounds. The vision requirements include close vision, distance vision, peripheral vision, depth perception, and ability to adjust focus. WORK AUTHORIZATION/SECURITY CLEARANCE
- Citizenship: US
- Clearance requirement: DoD Secret
Please note this job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required of the employee for this job. Duties, responsibilities and activities may change at any time with or without notice. EQUAL EMPLOYMENT OPPORTUNITY
In order to provide equal employment and advancement opportunities to all individuals, employment decisions will be based on merit, qualifications, and abilities. TekSynap does not discriminate against any person because of race, color, creed, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, protected veteran status, national origin, disability, age, genetic information or any other characteristic protected by law (referred to as "protected status"). This nondiscrimination policy extends to all terms, conditions, and privileges of employment as well as the use of all company facilities, participation in all company-sponsored activities, and all employment actions such as promotions, compensation, benefits, and termination of employment.
TekSynap is committed to ensuring that our online application process provides an equal employment opportunity to all job seekers, including individuals with disabilities. If you believe you need a reasonable accommodation in order to search for a job opening or to submit an application, please contact email@example.com for assistance.