Responsibilities & QualificationsRESPONSIBILITIES
- Answer user calls, emails, and trouble tickets to provide general user support related to their IT equipment or other needs.
- Creates, updates and closes out help desk tickets
- Works with other Tier 1 and Tier II Support staff to ensure proper hand-off of tickets for prompt resolution and if needed escalation
- Maintains required documentation of Tier 1 processes and SOPs
- Familiarity with Windows Operating system and Microsoft Office Suite
- Familiarity with creating/updating Remedy tickets is preferred
- Perform unit Information Assurance Officer (IAO) duties to include TEMPEST, COMSEC and COMPUSEC programs
- Perform required account actions for incoming and outgoing personnel to include the maintaining of all associated documentation
- Maintain, support and troubleshoot both classified and unclassified VTC systems
- Scheduling and facilitating of all unit VTCs
- Familiarity with the configuration and operational support of Apple iOS and other approved wireless broadband device types, as well as commercial internet for customers
- Ability to setup, create, and handle day-to-day operations of all organization SharePoint sites
- Perform unit equipment custodian duties to include inventory, turn-in and assistance in purchasing of all unit IT assets
- Acts as a Unit Software License manger, assisting with purchasing, documentation and reporting of all unit software
- Active Secret government clearance is required
- DoD 8570 IAT II certification required
- 1-3 years of experience
- Prior experience in a government consulting services environment is preferred
We are seeking a Client Support Technician
to support the Kirtland C4 program at Kirtland AFB, in Albuquerque, New Mexico.
TekSynap is a fast growing high-tech company that understands both the pace of technology today and the need to have a comprehensive well planned information management environment. "Technology moving at the speed of thought" embodies these principles - the need to nimbly utilize the best that information technology offers to meet the business needs of our Federal Government customers.
We offer our full-time employees a competitive benefits package to include health, dental, vision, 401K, life insurance, short-term and long-term disability plans, vacation time and holidays.
Visit us at www.TekSynap.com .
Apply now to explore jobs with us!
The safety and health of our employees is of the upmost importance. Employees are required to comply with any contractually mandated Federal COVID-19 requirements. More information can be found here .Additional Job Information COMPETENCIES
WORK ENVIRONMENT AND PHYSICAL DEMANDS
- Establish Focus
- Change Management
- Performance Management
- Oral Communication
- Written Communication
- Persuasive Communication
- Interpersonal Awareness
- Analytical Thinking
- Conceptual Thinking
- Strategic Thinking
- Technical Expertise
- Foster Innovation
- Results Oriented
- Customer Service
The work environment characteristics described here are representative of those an employee encounters while performing the essential functions of the job. Reasonable accommodation may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Location: Kirtland AFB, New Mexico
- Type of environment: Business environment
- Noise level: Medium-Loud
- Work schedule: Schedule is day shift Monday - Friday. May be requested to work evenings and weekends to meet program and contract needs.
- Amount of Travel: Less than 10%
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to use hands to finger, handle, or feel; reach with hands and arms; and talk or hear. The employee is regularly required to stand; walk; sit; climb or balance; and stoop, kneel, crouch, or crawl. The employee is regularly required to lift up to 10 pounds. The employee is frequently required to lift up to 25 pounds; and up to 50 pounds. The vision requirements include close vision, distance vision, peripheral vision, depth perception, and ability to adjust focus. WORK AUTHORIZATION/SECURITY CLEARANCE
Clearance: Active Secret or higher OTHER DUTIES
Please note this job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required of the employee for this job. Duties, responsibilities and activities may change at any time with or without notice. EQUAL EMPLOYMENT OPPORTUNITY
In order to provide equal employment and advancement opportunities to all individuals, employment decisions will be based on merit, qualifications, and abilities. TekSynap does not discriminate against any person because of race, color, creed, religion, sex, national origin, disability, age, genetic information or any other characteristic protected by law (referred to as "protected status"). This nondiscrimination policy extends to all terms, conditions, and privileges of employment as well as the use of all company facilities, participation in all company-sponsored activities, and all employment actions such as promotions, compensation, benefits, and termination of employment.