Summary Mission Capacity Lead Washington, DC (Remote)
Are you ready to enhance your skills and build your career in a rapidly evolving business climate? Are you looking for a career where professional development is embedded in your employer's core culture? If so, Chenega Military, Intelligence & Operations Support (MIOS) could be the place for you! Join our team of professionals who support large-scale government operations by leveraging cutting-edge technology and take your career to the next level!
Chenega Systems (CS) provides federal agencies empowered solutions in Cybersecurity and Data Visualization. Our Subject Matter Experts offer decades of experience working in the federal marketplace and the data visualization environment.
The Mission Capacity Lead
provides mission capacity support for the Installation Status Report (ISR) Program. ISR is a fully web-based decision support system designed to assist users at the echelon from installation to the Headquarters Department of the Army (HQDA) with assessing key elements of installation readiness, including facility readiness, installation service performance compared to Army standards, and installation resource capacity and security at a specific point in time. Responsibilities
- Draft written communications pertaining to ISR-MC and submit them to the integration team for final review and delivery to ISR constituents
- Provide key tasks, requirements, and suspense (e.g., ISR data collection, training, and ISRWeb system schedules) to the integration team to ensure the ISR master calendar remains current
- Maintain and update a centralized database of program points of contact that includes, but is not limited to, Army Staff Proponents, Component Subject Matter Experts, and Component ISR Managers
- Coordinate training sessions for ISR-MC constituents to be presented on Microsoft Teams
Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities:
- Bachelor's Degree from an accredited college or university. Work experience is not a replacement for a completed Bachelor's degree
- 10+ years of work experience in Installation Management Garrison DPW; Directorate of Plans, Training, Mobility, and Security (DPTMS), or another DoD equivalent organization. Higher education (i.e., a Master's Degree) is not a substitute for work experience
- 5+ years of specialized work experience in Sustainability Natural Resource Capacity or Federal Master Planning
- Department of Defense Secret clearance required
How you'll grow
- Functionally proficient in Microsoft Word, Microsoft Excel, Microsoft Power BI, Microsoft PowerPoint, Microsoft Visio, Microsoft Outlook, Microsoft Access, Adobe Acrobat, and Internet Explorer (or a comparable internet browser application).
At Chenega MIOS, our professional development plan focuses on helping our team members at every level of their careers to identify and use their strengths to do their best work every day. From entry-level employees to senior leaders, we believe there's always room to learn.
We offer opportunities to help sharpen skills in addition to hands-on experience in the global, fast-changing business world. From on-the-job learning experiences to formal development programs, our professionals have a variety of opportunities to continue to grow throughout their careers. Benefits
At Chenega MIOS, we know that great people make a great organization. We value our team members and offer them a broad range of benefits.
Learn more about what working at Chenega MIOS can mean for you. Chenega MIOS's culture
Our positive and supportive culture encourages our team members to do their best work every day. We celebrate individuals by recognizing their uniqueness and offering them the flexibility to make daily choices that can help them be healthy, centered, confident, and aware. We offer well-being programs and continuously look for new ways to maintain a culture where we excel and lead healthy, happy lives. Corporate citizenship
Chenega MIOS is led by a purpose to make an impact that matters. This purpose defines who we are and extends to relationships with our clients, our team members, and our communities. We believe that business has the power to inspire and transform. We focus on education, giving, skill-based volunteerism, and leadership to help drive positive social impact in our communities.
Learn more about Chenega's impact on the world.
Chenega MIOS News- https://chenegamios.com/news/ Tips from your Talent Acquisition Team
We want job seekers exploring opportunities at Chenega MIOS to feel prepared and confident. To help you with your research, we suggest you review the following links:
Chenega MIOS web site - www.chenegamios.com
Glassdoor - https://www.glassdoor.com/Overview/Working-at-Chenega-MIOS-EI_IE369514.11,23.htm
LinkedIn - https://www.linkedin.com/company/1472684/
Facebook - https://www.facebook.com/chenegamios/
#Chenega Systems, LLC Teleworking Permitted?
Yes Teleworking Details
Full remote Estimated Salary/Wage
Up to USD $135,200.00/Yr.
Chenega Corporation and family of companies is an EOE.
Equal Opportunity Employer/Veterans/Disabled
Native preference under PL 93-638.
We participate in the E-Verify Employment Verification Program