ERP International is seeking a full-time Licensed Practical/Vocational Nurses (LPN/LVN)
in support of the Mental Health Department
at the Naval Health Clinic Cherry Point, NC. Apply online today and discover more about this outstanding employment opportunity. www.erpinternational.comBe the Best!
Join our team of exceptional health care professionals across the nation. Come discover the immense pride and job satisfaction ERP Employees experience in providing care for our Military Members, their Families and Retired Military Veterans! ERP International is honored to have been named one of The Washington Post's 2023 Top Workplaces! * Excellent Compensation & Exceptional Comprehensive Benefits!* Paid Vacation, Paid Sick Time, Plus 11 Paid Federal Holidays! * Medical/Dental/Vision, STD/LTD/Life and Health Savings Account available!* Annual CME Stipend and License/Certification Reimbursement!* Matching 401K!About ERP International, LLC:
ERP is a nationally respected provider of health, science, and technology solutions supporting clients in the government and commercial sectors. We provide comprehensive enterprise information technology, strategic sourcing, and management solutions to DoD and federal civilian agencies in 40 states. Founded in 2006, ERP is headquartered in Laurel, MD and maintains satellite offices in Montgomery, AL and San Antonio, TX - plus project locations nationwide. ERP is an Equal Opportunity Employer - Disability and Veteran.ResponsibilitiesWork Schedule:
Monday - Friday 8.5 hours between 7:00am and 5:30pm
No weekends and holidays
No On-Call or Call-BackCore Duties:
Additional Duties assigned:
- Initiate, perform and complete assigned duties in providing care to variable patient populations.
- Complete assigned patient care based on the patients' conditions, use judgment in selecting the appropriate order and sequence of procedures and treatments, and accurately recognize, report and record relevant patient information.
- Observe, identify and respond to the patient's needs for care, including medication, equipment-assisted care and patient/family education.
- Prepare and administer prescribed medications (oral, topical, subcutaneous, intramuscular and/or intravenous) and perform treatments according to established policies/procedures.
- Recognize urgent or emergent patient care situations, seek assistance of the RN and/or MD/DO, and initiate appropriate emergency interventions as directed.
- Perform support duties for complex diagnostic tests and/or specialized practices or procedures, which include preparing the patient, assisting in the diagnostic examination, preparing and handling specialized instruments or other specialized equipment, and monitoring the patient's condition before, during, and following the procedure.
- Orient peers and ancillary personnel to unit policies and procedures, skills, and standards of practice.
- Integrate healthy work environment principles that result in improved patient healthcare delivery, education of patients and their families and employee satisfaction.
• Maintain records of nursing care, dose and time of medication administered, and indicate if the medication was not administered and the reason.
• Perform preoperative procedures for minor surgery, and fill out pre-op checklist.
• Handle telephone information requests with courtesy, accuracy and respect for patient confidentiality. Receive information and distribute messages as necessary.
• Participate in all phases of the Referral Management Program (RMP) and ensure that the RMP meets established Referral Management (RM) standards of care for behavioral health.
• Serve as a consultant to all disciplines regarding RM issues. Provide nursing expertise about the RM process. Identify opportunities for improvements in the RM process.
• Coordinate RM functions with team members to facilitate continuity of patient care.
• Collaborate with multidisciplinary team to coordinate specialty care referrals.
• Review behavioral health specialty care referrals for completeness.
• Make behavioral health specialty care appointments and provide pre-appointment instructions to patient.
• Maintain and track behavioral health referral records.
• Prepare and submit administrative reports.
• Integrate RM, utilization management (UM), & case management (CM). Prepare routine reports & conduct analyses.
• Assist in establishing & maintaining liaison with appropriate community agencies & organizations & the Managed Care Support Contractor.
• Ensure accurate collection & input of patient care data & ensure basic RM budgetary management.
• Make recommendations to the MTF as to how RM resources can best be utilized.
• Ensure appropriate health care process instruction to patient &/or caregivers based on identified learning needs.
• Participate in MHS Genesis RM interface or other databases designed to support RM.
• Participate in video teleconference (VTCs) and other meetings as required.QualificationsMinimum Qualifications:• Degree:
Graduate from an accredited community college, junior college, college, university or vocational nursing program• Certification:
Possess a current AHA or ARC BLS Healthcare Provider certification• Experience:
One year of practical or vocational nurse experience after graduation
Current, full, active and unrestricted license as a practical or vocational nurse.* Security:
Must possess ability to pass a Government background check/security clearance.