ERP International is seeking full-time Registered Nurse (RN) Case Manager in support of the Naval Health Clinic Cherry Point, NC. Apply online today and discover more about this outstanding employment opportunity. www.erpinternational.com
Be the Best! Join our team of exceptional health care professionals across the nation. Come discover the immense pride and job satisfaction ERP Employees experience in providing care for our Military Members, their Families and Retired Military Veterans! ERP International is honored to have been named one of The Washington Post's 2023 Top Workplaces!
* Excellent Compensation & Exceptional Comprehensive Benefits!
* Paid Vacation, Paid Sick Time, Plus 11 Paid Federal Holidays!
* Medical/Dental/Vision, STD/LTD/Life and Health Savings Account available!
* Annual CME Stipend and License/Certification Reimbursement!
* Matching 401K!
About ERP International, LLC: ERP is a nationally respected provider of health, science, and technology solutions supporting clients in the government and commercial sectors. We provide comprehensive enterprise information technology, strategic sourcing, and management solutions to DoD and federal civilian agencies in 40 states. Founded in 2006, ERP is headquartered in Laurel, MD and maintains satellite offices in Montgomery, AL and San Antonio, TX - plus project locations nationwide. ERP is an Equal Opportunity Employer - Disability and Veteran.
Monday - Friday 8.5 hours between 7:00am and 5:30pm
No weekends or holidays
No On-Call or Call-Back
• Participate in all phases of the Case Management Program (CMP) and ensure that the CMP meets established case management (CM) standards of care.
• Provide nursing expertise about the CM process, including assessment, planning, implementation, coordination, and monitoring. Identify opportunities for CM and identify and integrate local CM processes.
• Develop and implement local strategies using inpatient, outpatient, onsite and telephonic CM
• Develop and implement tools to support case management, such as those used for patient identification and patient assessment, clinical practice guidelines, algorithms, CM software, and databases for community resources.
• Integrate CM and utilization management (UM) and integrating nursing case management with social work case management.
• Maintain liaison with appropriate community agencies and organizations.
• Accurately collect and document patient care data.
• Develop treatment plans including preventive, therapeutic, rehabilitative, psychosocial, and clinical interventions to ensure continuity of care toward the goal of optimal wellness.
• Establish mechanisms to ensure proper implementation of patient treatment plan and follow-up post discharge in ambulatory and community health care settings.
• Provide appropriate health care instruction to patient and/or caregivers based on identified learning needs.
Additional Duties assigned:
• Participate in a multidisciplinary team to meet the health care needs, including medical and/or psychosocial management, of specified patients.
• Maintain adherence to the Joint Commission, URAC, CMSA, DHA and other regulatory requirements. Apply medical care criteria (e.g., InterQual).
• Establish cost containment/cost avoidance strategies for case management and develop mechanisms to measure its cost effectiveness.
• Collaborate with the multidisciplinary team members to set patient-specific goals. Develop treatment plans including preventive, therapeutic, rehabilitative, psychosocial, and clinical interventions to ensure continuity of care toward the goal of optimal wellness.
• Alert physicians to significant changes or abnormalities in patients and provide information concerning their relevant condition, medical history and specialized treatment plan or protocol.
• Implement strategies to ensure smooth transition and continued health care treatment for patients when the military member transfers out of the area. Develop a policy for, and assist with, region-to-region transfers.
• Facilitate screening and assist with transfers of Exceptional Family Member Program (EFMP) families.
• Participate in video teleconferences (VTCs) and other meetings as required.
• Provide guidance of the patients' health care needs to include medical and or psychosocial management of specified patients, monitor active-duty inpatient admissions and report the required per MTF policy. The RNCM will be responsible for reporting chronic "No Show" of patients, per MTF policy. In addition, the RNCM will monitor active-duty inpatient admissions and report the required data per MTF policy.
• Degree: Minimum Associates Degree of Nursing.
• Education: Graduate from a college or university accredited by Accreditation Commission for Education in Nursing (ACEN), the Commission on Collegiate Nursing Education (CCNE) or In lieu of graduation from an ACEN or CCNE Accredited program, the HCW may be a graduate from a State Board of Nursing or accredited nursing program.
• Certification: Possess one of the following certifications:
o Commission for Case Manager Certification Certified Case Manager (CCM)
o Certification of Disability Management Specialists Commission: Certified Disability Management Specialist (CDMS)
o Association of Rehabilitation Nurses: Certified Rehabilitation Registered Nurse (CRRN)
o American Board for Occupational Health Nurses Certified Occupational Health Nurse (COHN) or Certified Occupational Health Nurse-Specialist (COHN-S).
o National Board for Certification in Continuity of Care: Advanced Certification in Continuity of Care (ACCC)
o Commission on Rehabilitation Counselor Certification: Certified Rehabilitation Counselor (CRC)
o American Nurses Credentialing Center Nurse Case Manager (RN-NCM)
o National Academy of Certified Care Managers: Care Manager Certified (CMC)
• Experience: One year of experience in nursing as after graduation.
• Licensure: Current, full, active, and unrestricted license to practice as a Registered Nurse from any state
• Certification: Possess a current AHA or ARC BLS Healthcare Provider certification
* Security: Must possess ability to pass a Government background check/security clearance.