ERP International is seeking a full time Licensed Clinical Social Worker (LCSW)
in support of the 30th Medical Group at Vandenberg AFB, CA. Apply online today and discover more about this exceptional employment opportunity. www.erpinternational.comBe the Best!
Join our team of exceptional health care professionals across the nation. Come discover the immense pride and job satisfaction ERP Employees experience in providing care for our Military Members, their Families and Retired Military Veterans! ERP International is honored to have been named one of The Washington Post's 2023 Top Workplaces! * Excellent Compensation & Exceptional Comprehensive Benefits!* Paid Vacation, Paid Sick Time, Plus 12 Paid Federal Holidays! * Medical/Dental/Vision, STD/LTD/Life, and Health Savings Account available, and more!* Annual CME Stipend and License/Certification Reimbursement!* Matching 401K!About ERP International, LLC:
ERP is a nationally respected provider of health, science, and technology solutions supporting clients in the government and commercial sectors. We provide comprehensive enterprise information technology, strategic sourcing, and management solutions to DoD and federal civilian agencies in 40 states. Founded in 2006, ERP is headquartered in Laurel, MD and maintains satellite offices in Montgomery, AL and San Antonio, TX - plus project locations nationwide. ERP is an Equal Opportunity Employer - Disability and Veteran.ResponsibilitiesWork Schedule:
Monday - Friday, 9 hours between 6:30am - 5:30pm, to include a 1 hour meal break.
Schedule may vary slightly dependent upon need.
No weekends or holidays!Job Specific Position Duties:
The duties include, but are not limited to the following:
QualificationsMinimum Qualifications:* Education:
- Licensed Clinical Social Worker is required to function in a primary care location as a full-time equivalent provider as a BHC as detailed in the most current Primary Care Behavioral Health DHA Procedural Instruction and Procedures
- Behavioral Health Consultant in the Patient Centered Medical Home (PCMH). The type of work may include, but not limited to, the following:
- Successfully completes and passes two phases of DHA BHC training and Demonstrates core competency skills for BHC independent practice within 90-180 days of of starting.
- Phase I training and evaluation is five days face-to-face training. The candidate shall pass Phase I training and evaluation before beginning to see patients in primary care and proceeding to Phase II training.
- Phase II training and evaluation will occur within 90-180 days of completion of Phase I training and evaluation. The candidate shall pass Phase II training and evaluation in order to remain in the position.
- Replacement/Turnover of an employee: If the candidate does not pass the Phase I and II training and evaluation, the contractor shall submit a replacement candidate upon notice of the candidate's failure to pass any training phase.
- Provides focused evidence-based assessment and intervention (primarily cognitive, behavioral, motivational, and acceptance-based approaches) in primary care under the Primary Care Behavioral Health (PCBH) model of service delivery for a range of problem presentations including but not limited to depression, anxiety, substance misuse, stress, insomnia, pain, obesity, diabetes, tobacco use and behaviors impacting Services will be delivered in a manner consistent with a population health approach.,(e.g., 15- to 30-minute appointments; brief episodes of care; 8 to 14 appointments per day; availability of same-day services, educational classes, team-based approaches to health service delivery and assessing/addressing population needs).
- BHCs will regularly engage in behaviors to increase the number and variety of referrals they receive from primary care managers (PCMs) to reach the utilization goal by maximizing opportunities to educate and train PCMH staff members on appropriate referrals and collaborating with the healthcare team to expand their ability to effectively delivery healthcare services.
- Provides classes in format appropriate for primary care (e.g., stress management class, sleep enhancement class, chronic pain class).
- Works independently and effectively uses appropriate communication format in addressing and resolving professional issues.
- Uses skill in communicating with people who may be physically or mentally ill, uncooperative, fearful, emotionally distraught, and occasionally dangerous.
- Must possess organizational, problem-solving, and communication skills to articulate medical recommendations to patients, families/care givers, medical and non- medical staff in a professional and courteous way.
- Successfully consults with PCMs on-demand about general issues and specific patients.
- Ensures PCMs receive same-day verbal and/or written feedback on patients seen each day.
- Delivers brief presentations/trainings to primary care team members regarding behavioral health issues and how they can provide stepped-care services on a range of patient problem presentations.
- Participates in team efforts to develop, implement, evaluate, and revise clinical pathway programs needed in the clinic.
- Provides concise documentation of care and recommendations in the patient's electronic medical record within the allowable timeframe defined by the MTF standard after the patient is seen.
- Effectively manages a full daily patient load (approximately 8-14 patient encounters per day)
- Supervises providers who are in training or not fully licensed, if needed.
- Participates in approved research and quality improvement projects relating to primary care behavioral health services.
- Consults with medical personnel, legal authorities, and military commanders as required.
- Attends and participates in meetings during normal duty hours and professional staff conferences and other appropriate professional activities such as, but not limited to the following: quality improvement meetings, professional staff meetings, commander's staff meetings, primary care staff meetings, and others required by applicable regulations, MTF guidance, or as directed by supervisor.
Master's Degree in Social Work (MSW)* Experience:
Minimum of 12 months direct hands on experience within the last 24 months.* License:
Active, unrestricted license to practice as a Licensed Clinical Social Worker (LCSW) from any state.* Life Support Certification:
Possess a current AHA or ARC BLS Healthcare Provider certification.* Security:
Must possess ability to pass a Government background check/security clearance.
Pay Scale: $40.00 to $50.00 per hour, to be determined based on qualifications, experience, and location