Plano 2 (31062), United States of America, Plano, Texas
Commercial Real Estate Asset Management - Construction Senior Manager
The Senior Manager is responsible for overseeing an assigned team of Associates that monitor construction and hazard loss related activities across the Agency servicing portfolio to ensure construction related work is completed timely, and in compliance with the loan documents and Agency requirements. The types of transactions include forward commitments, moderate rehabilitation, significant repairs, significant capital improvements, and catastrophic hazard losses. Responsibilities:
- Manage a team of Associates monitoring construction and hazard loss related activities
- Participate in pre-closing discussions with Underwriting to ensure loan documentation completeness as it pertains to construction loan management requirements
- Review periodic third party construction monitoring reports
- Participate in client meetings to manage expectations throughout the life cycle of a construction or rehab project
- Participate in on-site construction status meetings and conduct property inspections
- Review construction loan draw requests for approval
- Oversee internal and external reporting of construction and hazard loss monitoring
- Manage client relationships, providing excellent customer servicing while enforcing loan document/lender requirements.
- Perform ongoing risk analysis, ensuring timely risk detection and appropriate monitoring and comply with all Investor monitoring and reporting requirements
- Provide on-going training and development to Associates and collaborating on construction related asset management experience preferably in managing Fannie Mae or Freddie Mac multifamily loans
- Create complex spreadsheets and financial analyses deliver concise recommendations to internal and external clients
- Analyze property operating statements, rent rolls, and borrower financial statements and in modeling complex financial scenarios
- Utilize strong interpersonal and partnership skills, drive, and intellectual curiosity
- Bachelor's Degree or Military Experience
- At least 5 years of experience in Commercial Real Estate
- 6+ years of Commercial Real Estate asset management experience
- 6+ years of experience analyzing property operating statements, rent rolls, and borrower financial statements
- 6+ years of Asset Management experience with managing Fannie Mae Multifamily loans
At this time, Capital One will not sponsor a new applicant for employment authorization for this position. #CommReal #CREAG
- 5+ years years of experience managing a team
Capital One offers a comprehensive, competitive, and inclusive set of health, financial and other benefits that support your total well-being. Learn more at the Capital One Careers website . Eligibility varies based on full or part-time status, exempt or non-exempt status, and management level.
No agencies please. Capital One is an equal opportunity employer committed to diversity and inclusion in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex (including pregnancy, childbirth or related medical conditions), race, color, age, national origin, religion, disability, genetic information, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender reassignment, citizenship, immigration status, protected veteran status, or any other basis prohibited under applicable federal, state or local law. Capital One promotes a drug-free workplace. Capital One will consider for employment qualified applicants with a criminal history in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable laws regarding criminal background inquiries, including, to the extent applicable, Article 23-A of the New York Correction Law; San Francisco, California Police Code Article 49, Sections 4901-4920; New York City's Fair Chance Act; Philadelphia's Fair Criminal Records Screening Act; and other applicable federal, state, and local laws and regulations regarding criminal background inquiries.
If you have visited our website in search of information on employment opportunities or to apply for a position, and you require an accommodation, please contact Capital One Recruiting at 1-800-304-9102 or via email at RecruitingAccommodation@capitalone.com . All information you provide will be kept confidential and will be used only to the extent required to provide needed reasonable accommodations.
For technical support or questions about Capital One's recruiting process, please send an email to Careers@capitalone.com
Capital One does not provide, endorse nor guarantee and is not liable for third-party products, services, educational tools or other information available through this site.
Capital One Financial is made up of several different entities. Please note that any position posted in Canada is for Capital One Canada, any position posted in the United Kingdom is for Capital One Europe and any position posted in the Philippines is for Capital One Philippines Service Corp. (COPSSC).