ERP International is seeking a full time Physical Therapist
in support of Physical Therapy Department
at the Naval Medical Center Camp Lejeune, NC. . Apply online today and discover more about this outstanding employment opportunity. www.erpinternational.comBe the Best!
Join our team of exceptional health care professionals across the nation. Come discover the immense pride and job satisfaction ERP Employees experience in providing care for our Military Members, their Families and Retired Military Veterans! ERP International is honored to have been named one of The Washington Post's 2023 Top Workplaces! * Excellent Compensation & Exceptional Comprehensive Benefits!* Paid Vacation, Paid Sick Time, Plus 11 Paid Federal Holidays! * Medical/Dental/Vision, STD/LTD/Life and Health Savings Account available!* Annual CME Stipend and License/Certification Reimbursement!* Matching 401K!About ERP International, LLC:
ERP is a nationally respected provider of health, science, and technology solutions supporting clients in the government and commercial sectors. We provide comprehensive enterprise information technology, strategic sourcing, and management solutions to DoD and federal civilian agencies in 40 states. Founded in 2006, ERP is headquartered in Laurel, MD and maintains satellite offices in Montgomery, AL and San Antonio, TX - plus project locations nationwide. ERP is an Equal Opportunity Employer - Disability and Veteran.ResponsibilitiesWork Schedule:
Monday - Friday, 8.5 to 10.5 Hour shifts between 6:00am and 6:00pm, with a 30 minute or 1 hours lunch break
No Weekends, No Holidays, No Call!Job Specific Details and Tasks:
The duties for the HCW include but are not limited to the following:
- Perform a full range of physical therapist services in accordance with the scope of clinical privileges granted by the MTF.
- Plan and prepare written treatment programs based on an evaluation of the patient.
- Administer manual exercises to improve and maintain function.
- Instruct, motivate, and assist patients in performing various physical activities, such as non-manual exercises, ambulatory functional activities, daily-living activities, and in use of assistive and supportive devices, such as crutches, canes, and prostheses.
- Administer soft tissue mobilization, applying knowledge of mobilization techniques and body physiology.
- Administer traction to relieve pain, using traction equipment.
- Record treatment, response, and progress in patient's chart and/or automated systems.
- Coordinate treatment with physician and other staff members to obtain additional patient information, suggest revisions in treatment program and integrate physical therapy treatment with other aspects of the patient's health care. Contact referring physicians regarding patient care concerns, as required.
- Perform prevention and wellness activities, education, screening, and promote positive health behaviors.
QualificationsMinimum Qualifications:* Education:
- Administer treatments involving application of physical agents using equipment such as a pulsed lavage unit and/or whirlpool bath, moist packs, ultraviolet and infrared lamps and ultrasound machines. Evaluate effects of treatment at various stages and adjust treatments to achieve maximum benefit.
- Provide clinical direction to assistants, technicians, aides, students and other therapy staff (as needed for cross training purposes) in accordance with departmental standard operating procedures (SOP) and direction from supervisors/leadership.
- The HCW shall perform the following as applicable: cupping, dry needling, scraping and various methods of therapy to include McKesson.
- Administer comprehensive physical therapy evaluation, planning and treatment of all age groups for individuals with impairments in their neuromusculoskeletal, functional capacity, and/or respiratory and circulatory efficiency as outlined in the scope of practice and individual provider credentials for the MTF.
- Act as a clinical instructor for physical therapy and other health care students assigned to the department. Plan and conduct lectures and training programs on physical therapy related subjects for staff, students and patients. Provide input and attend rehabilitation team meetings, seminars and quality assurance meetings.
- Maintain department records and files in accordance with facility policies. Perform coding of patient encounters and workload timekeeping as directed.
- Provide Physical Therapist services to inpatient wards, as needed.
Master's degree in physical therapy or Baccalaureate degree in physical therapy for graduates prior to January 1, 2002. Graduate from a college or university approved by the Commission on Accreditation in Physical Therapy Education (CAPTE).* Experience:
Possess a minimum of one-year full-time experience with the last three years as a Physical Therapist.* Licensure:
Possess a current unrestricted license to practice as a Physical Therapist in one of the fifty states, the District of Columbia, the Commonwealth of Puerto Rico, Guam, or the U.S. Virgin Islands.* Life Support Certification:
Current AHA or ARC BLS Healthcare Provider certification. * Security:
Must possess ability to pass a Government background check/security clearance.