ERP International is seeking full-time Licensed Practical/Vocational Nurses (LPN/LVN)
in support of the Hadnot Point Clinic
at the Naval Medical Center Camp Lejeune, NC. Apply online today and discover more about this outstanding employment opportunity. www.erpinternational.comBe the Best!
Join our team of exceptional health care professionals across the nation. Come discover the immense pride and job satisfaction ERP Employees experience in providing care for our Military Members, their Families and Retired Military Veterans! ERP International is honored to have been named one of The Washington Post's 2023 Top Workplaces! * Excellent Compensation & Exceptional Comprehensive Benefits!* Paid Vacation, Paid Sick Time, Plus 11 Paid Federal Holidays! * Medical/Dental/Vision, STD/LTD/Life and Health Savings Account available!* Annual CME Stipend and License/Certification Reimbursement!* Matching 401K!About ERP International, LLC:
ERP is a nationally respected provider of health, science, and technology solutions supporting clients in the government and commercial sectors. We provide comprehensive enterprise information technology, strategic sourcing, and management solutions to DoD and federal civilian agencies in 40 states. Founded in 2006, ERP is headquartered in Laurel, MD and maintains satellite offices in Montgomery, AL and San Antonio, TX - plus project locations nationwide. ERP is an Equal Opportunity Employer - Disability and Veteran.ResponsibilitiesWork Schedule:
Branch Clnics: Monday - Friday between 0645am and 5:00pm, with 30 minute lunch break
No On-Call, No Weekends, No Holidays!!Core Duties:
Additional Duties vary dependent upon clinic/department assigned:
- Initiate, perform and complete assigned duties in providing care to variable patient populations.
- Complete assigned patient care based on the patients' conditions, use judgment in selecting the appropriate order and sequence of procedures and treatments, and accurately recognize, report and record relevant patient information.
- Observe, identify and respond to the patient's needs for care, including medication, equipment-assisted care and patient/family education.
- Prepare and administer prescribed medications (oral, topical, subcutaneous, intramuscular and/or intravenous) and perform treatments according to established policies/procedures.
- Recognize urgent or emergent patient care situations, seek assistance of the RN and/or MD/DO, and initiate appropriate emergency interventions as directed.
- Perform support duties for complex diagnostic tests and/or specialized practices or procedures, which include preparing the patient, assisting in the diagnostic examination, preparing and handling specialized instruments or other specialized equipment, and monitoring the patient's condition before, during, and following the procedure.
- Orient peers and ancillary personnel to unit policies and procedures, skills, and standards of practice.
- Integrate healthy work environment principles that result in improved patient healthcare delivery, education of patients and their families and employee satisfaction.
QualificationsMinimum Qualifications:• Degree:
- Participate in MHP/MCMH Team huddles/meetings each day to review scheduled appointments, identify MHP/MCMH Team requirements (i.e., supplies and equipment and staff support issues related to the day's scheduled appointments) and scheduled patient requirements (i.e., scrubbing the schedule to identify diagnostic procedures or medical readiness requirements that may be ordered or prepared before the patient appointment).
- Prepare patient electronic health record and other appropriate forms prior to patient's appointment.
- Assist the MCMH team in managing many aspects of patient's care: referrals, hospitalizations, ER visits, ancillary testing and other as directed to achieve optimum outcomes in safe and cost effective manner.
- Develop/distribute lists of community resources available to patients.
- Establish and maintains a relationship with consulting providers, hospitals, ERs and other frequently utilized healthcare resources to serve as a bridge across the continuum for the patient.
- Coordinate consult/referral/ follow-up/tracking process for the practice.
- Coordinate continuity of care with patient to insure compliance.
Graduate from an accredited community college, junior college, college, university or vocational nursing program• Certification:
Possess a current AHA or ARC BLS Healthcare Provider certification
• Certifications in addition to Basic Life Support:
IV, medications and blood administration• Experience:
One year of practical or vocational nurse experience after graduation within the last two years
Current, full, active and unrestricted license as a practical or vocational nurse.* Security:
Must possess ability to pass a Government background check/security clearance.