Responsibilities & Qualifications RESPONSIBILITIES
- Manages and supervises daily recruiting activity and provides day-to-day work direction for Recruiters, Coordinators and Sourcers.
- Review processes and procedures regularly to ensure compliance with OFCCP, Affirmative Action and internal policies
- Oversees ATS and facilitates management training when needed. Recommends changes and adjustments as needed to stay inline with business needs.
- Ability to understand requirements for job requisitions and asks the appropriate questions when needed.
- Responds to and qualifies job requisitions efficiently and effectively.
- Analyzes resumes and compares candidate skillsets to funded opportunities, proposals and pipelined positions.
- Uses recruiting tools to fill assignment orders rapidly with qualified contract employees.
- Enters information accurately while maintaining full communication with team.
- Troubleshoots to resolve problems or complaints of customers, candidates and/or contract employees.
- Delivers high-quality service to candidates, customers and employees by matching contract employees' skills with customers' needs.
- Communicates clearly and professionally with senior and executive leadership.
- Participates in companywide hiring events - contract specific, job fairs, community outreach.
- Builds and maintains professional relationships with customers, contract employees and staff.
- Strategically plans and communicates recruitment goals and metrics with Director of Employment and communicates goals with team.
- Mentors and manages the day to day recruitment of a team of recruiters, sourcers and coordinators.
- Compiles and communicates weekly, monthly and quarterly reports to the leadership team. Ensures proper monitoring of team efforts
- Ability to work collobaratively and professionaly in a fast paced environment while managing conflicting and changing priorities.
- Understanding of government contracts, diverse IT roles and customers they support
- Performs a variety of administrative tasks that support the overall mission of quality performance and service.
- Performs life cycle recruitment for multiple requisitions on several funded and proposal contracts and task orders.
- Creates and manages a network of candidates.
- 5 years experience of full lifecycle recruitment with expertise in filling IT roles on DoD government contracts
- 3-5 years of management experience supporting recruiting teams, candidate must have demonstrated experience within IC Recruitment
- Bachelors Degree in Business or Human Resources desired
- Must have private setting for home office with phone and internet
- PHR or SPHR Preferred
We are seeking a Senior Employment Manager to join our team supporting hiring managers, stakeholders, leadership and the TekSynap recruitment team.
TekSynap is a fast growing high-tech company that understands both the pace of technology today and the need to have a comprehensive well planned information management environment. "Technology moving at the speed of thought" embodies these principles - the need to nimbly utilize the best that information technology offers to meet the business needs of our Federal Government customers.
We offer our full-time employees a competitive benefits package to include health, dental, vision, 401K, life insurance, short-term and long-term disability plans, vacation time and holidays.
Visit us at www.TekSynap.com .
Apply now to explore jobs with us!
The safety and health of our employees is of the utmost importance. Employees are required to comply with any contractually mandated Federal COVID-19 requirements. More information can be found here .
By applying to a role at TekSynap you are providing consent to receive text messages regarding your interview and employment status. If at any time you would like to opt out of text messaging, respond "STOP".Additional Job Information COMPETENCIES
WORK ENVIRONMENT AND PHYSICAL DEMANDS
- Establish Focus
- Change Management
- Develop Others
- Oral Communication
- Written Communication
- Interpersonal Awareness
- Build Relationships
- Analytical Thinking
- Conceptual Thinking
- Strategic Thinking
- Technical Expertise
- Foster Innovation
- Results Oriented
- Customer Service
The work environment characteristics described here are representative of those an employee encounters while performing the essential functions of the job. Reasonable accommodation may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Location: Telework - must be willing to travel
- Type of environment: Home Office
- Noise level: Low
- Work schedule: Schedule is day shift Monday - Friday. May be requested to work evenings and weekends to meet program and contract needs.
- Amount of Travel: at least 10%
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to use hands to handle, feel, touch; reach with hands and arms; talk and hear. The employee is regularly required to stand; walk; sit; climb or balance; and stoop, kneel, crouch, or crawl. The employee is regularly required to lift up to 10 pounds. The employee is frequently required to lift up to 25 pounds; and up to 50 pounds. The vision requirements include close vision, distance vision, peripheral vision, depth perception, and ability to adjust focus. WORK AUTHORIZATION/SECURITY CLEARANCE
Legal right to work in the United States OTHER DUTIES
Please note this job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required of the employee for this job. Duties, responsibilities and activities may change at any time with or without notice. EQUAL EMPLOYMENT OPPORTUNITY
In order to provide equal employment and advancement opportunities to all individuals, employment decisions will be based on merit, qualifications, and abilities. TekSynap does not discriminate against any person because of race, color, creed, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, protected veteran status, national origin, disability, age, genetic information or any other characteristic protected by law (referred to as "protected status"). This nondiscrimination policy extends to all terms, conditions, and privileges of employment as well as the use of all company facilities, participation in all company-sponsored activities, and all employment actions such as promotions, compensation, benefits, and termination of employment.
TekSynap is committed to ensuring that our online application process provides an equal employment opportunity to all job seekers, including individuals with disabilities. If you believe you need a reasonable accommodation in order to search for a job opening or to submit an application, please contact email@example.com for assistance.