Clearance Required:Top Secret
Education Required:BA/BS or HS/GED and Equivalent Work Experience
US Citizenship:Required Summary The MIL Corporation
is seeking an Electronic Warfare Test and Evaluator (Info. Systems & Cyber Security, Analyst)
to support the T&E of Electronic Warfare (EW), Platforms and Weapons related technologies and capabilities; adhering to Service and Department of Defense policies and statutes for a NAWCAD customer located in Patuxent River, MD. Responsibilities
- Work directly with clients to develop test plans, lead the execution of test events and deliver final result briefings and reports. Test event types may include, but are not limited to, Developmental and Operational Tests, Security/Vulnerability Assessments
- Apply computer knowledge and skills in support of test execution; such knowledge and skills may include, but are not limited to, Windows and Linux system administration, network configuration and traffic analysis, light programming/scripting; occasional examinations of client database designs and source code
- Participate in various exercises on the national cyber range and identify gaps, constraints, policy limitations, etc., that effect the conduct of robust cyber testing
- Work independently or as part of a team to develop test methodologies, scenarios, and data collection plans to ensure test adequacy; when necessary, work with clients to identify their test requirements and assist in development and coordination of Test & Evaluation Master Plans
- Occasionally attend T&E and EW related conferences and participate in technical working groups; observe external cyber exercises/tests/demonstrations and report on findings/issues/concerns/etc.
- Assist in technical planning, system integration, verification and validation, cost and risk, and supportability and effectiveness analyses for the total system(s)
- Analyze user requirements, procedures and problems to automate or improve existing systems and review computer system capabilities, workflow and scheduling limitations
- Up to 25% of the time to CONUS sites as required
- Experience designing, developing, maintaining, and/or operating with Signals Intelligence systems.
- High School Diploma with 7 years relevant experience, Associates with 5 years relevant experience, or Bachelor's and 3 years relevant experience.
- Completion of a technical school, trade school, or advanced armed services technical school curriculum or course of training in electricity, electronics, avionics, mechanics, armaments/ordnance, or engineering technology
All applicants for this position must currently possess a Top Secret
clearance; please note that the clearance process takes into account financial background aspects. Compensation
The MIL Corporation values your contributions and offers a range of benefits to support your overall well-being. We are pleased to offer a comprehensive range of benefits to our full-time employees which includes health, life, disability, and retirement plans, as well as paid time off, opportunities for professional growth and tuition assistance. Additional benefits and incentives may also apply, which will be communicated during the hiring process.
Salary at MIL is determined based on factors such as qualifications, experience, and contractual limitations. For this position, the projected compensation range is $105,000 -$120,000 per year. This estimate represents the typical salary range and is just one part of MIL's complete compensation package. Why MIL?
The MIL Corporation (MIL) is a dynamic workforce of industry professionals who deliver world-class solutions in cyber, engineering, financial management, and information technology - and we are looking for candidates like you! Whether you're fresh out of college, the military, or well into your professional services career, MIL has great job opportunities that might be a great fit.
Here at MIL, we pride ourselves on the family-like environment instilled amongst our team. Our employees love working here and it truly shows through our various recognitions & awards. Some of our most recent awards include:
- 2021-2022, Top Workplaces USA award (Energage)
- 2017-2022 Top Workplaces Award, Greater Washington Area (The Washington Post)
- 2018-2022 Certified Great Workplace, Great Place to Work®
- 2021 & 2022, Best Workplaces in Consulting & Professional Services™
- 2021 Fortune Best Workplaces for Millennials™
- 2018 Fortune, Great Place to Work: Best Place to Work for Diversity
- 2020- 2022, 2017, Top Workplace Award, South Carolina (Greenville Business Magazine, Columbia Business Monthly, and Charleston Business Magazine)
- 2022 Freedom Award, Employer Support of the Guard and Reserve (ESGR), Department of Defense
- 2018, Above & Beyond Award, Employer Support of the Guard and Reserve (ESGR), Department of Defense
If your goal is to help the federal government deploy leading technologies, improve financial management, or defend the nation in cyberspace, MIL welcomes you. Become a part of something greater, where you, the people, make the difference. The MIL Corporation is an equal opportunity employer, and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity and sexual orientation, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.