Summary Graphic Visual Software Illustrator Ft. Meade, MD
Chenega Analytic Business Solutions (CABS) provides federal agencies and commercial customers with trusted insights into Records and Information Management, Administrative Solutions, Information Technology, Engineering, and Training. Formed in 2017 to serve federal and commercial customers, CABS is 8(a) certified and has grown quickly into a leader in the federal IT and Training environment.
The Graphic Visual Software Illustrator
shall provide graphic design and production support services in the Multimedia Production Support Team supporting the DoD. Responsibilities
- Comprehensive design, product consultation, and production services in support of all videos, graphics, and photographic production.
- On-site graphic support primarily at the main customer site location.
- Occasional alternate or satellite site support and/or travel as needed.
- On-site support primarily during standard business hours and/or contractually mandated core hours.
- Occasional support outside of core hours or on weekends as needed.
- Responsible for:
- Responding to requests for graphic services production support.
- Graphic data management, including maintaining data and system integrity, cataloging image files, and sustaining network-stored digital production files for maintaining existing archives for retrieval.
- Graphics service production administrative support, including monitoring the schedule and assigning, managing, and tracking the status of work order requests.
- De-conflict and resolve scheduling issues, establishing archival hardcopy continuity books.
- Responsible for extraordinary operations planning support, including participating in high visibility and Continuity of Operations (COOP) events requiring graphic support.
- Attend planning meetings, training, and after-action reviews and provide detailed meeting minutes.
- Perform daily, weekly, and monthly equipment, system troubleshooting, and operations checks and services.
- Secure office and equipment as required.
- Responsible for the generation of and compliance with customer organization and contractual:
- Recurring daily, weekly, and monthly reporting requirements.
- Non-recurring and special reports.
- Adhere to metrics capture process and procedures.
- Quality control and assurance processes and procedures.
- Perform other tasks as assigned and demonstrate proficiency, accuracy, and attention to detail in assigned duties.
- Complete annual company and customer training requirements.
- Record labor hours daily.
- Travel CONUS and OCONUS up to 10% as required.
- Other duties as assigned.
Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities:
- BA/BS degree required.
- 5+ years of current relevant work experience required.
- Must be a U.S. citizen.
- TS/SCI clearance is required to start.
How you'll grow
- Must be proficient in Adobe Creative Cloud software.
- InDesign, Photoshop, Illustrator, Bridge, Lightroom, InCopy, and Acrobat Pro XI.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office, including PowerPoint, Word, Excel, Visio, Publisher, and Outlook.
- Proficient in the operation of graphic production equipment, including large format laminators, large format printers, computerized engravers, and computerized mat cutters.
- Familiar with AR 25-1 and DoD Pam 25-91.
- Must have the ability to communicate with others effectively both orally and in writing.
- Must have the ability to attend all customer in-person meetings and conferences as requested.
- Ability to multi-task in a high-stress, performance-based environment.
- Ability to establish priorities and meet established deadlines.
- Maintain a high level of integrity and accountability.
- Possess strong problem-solving and leadership skills.
- Ability to work nights, weekends, and holidays as needed.
- Ability to travel CONUS and OCONUS up to 10% as required.
At Chenega MIOS, our professional development plan focuses on helping our team members at every level of their careers to identify and use their strengths to do their best work every day. From entry-level employees to senior leaders, we believe there's always room to learn.
We offer opportunities to help sharpen skills in addition to hands-on experience in the global, fast-changing business world. From on-the-job learning experiences to formal development programs, our professionals have a variety of opportunities to continue to grow throughout their careers. Benefits
At Chenega MIOS, we know that great people make a great organization. We value our team members and offer them a broad range of benefits.
Learn more about what working at Chenega MIOS can mean for you. Chenega MIOS's culture
Our positive and supportive culture encourages our team members to do their best work every day. We celebrate individuals by recognizing their uniqueness and offering them the flexibility to make daily choices that can help them be healthy, centered, confident, and aware. We offer well-being programs and continuously look for new ways to maintain a culture where we excel and lead healthy, happy lives. Corporate citizenship
Chenega MIOS is led by a purpose to make an impact that matters. This purpose defines who we are and extends to relationships with our clients, our team members, and our communities. We believe that business has the power to inspire and transform. We focus on education, giving, skill-based volunteerism, and leadership to help drive positive social impact in our communities.
Learn more about Chenega's impact on the world.
Chenega MIOS News- https://chenegamios.com/news/ Tips from your Talent Acquisition Team
We want job seekers exploring opportunities at Chenega MIOS to feel prepared and confident. To help you with your research, we suggest you review the following links:
Chenega MIOS web site - www.chenegamios.com
Glassdoor - https://www.glassdoor.com/Overview/Working-at-Chenega-MIOS-EI_IE369514.11,23.htm
LinkedIn - https://www.linkedin.com/company/1472684/
Facebook - https://www.facebook.com/chenegamios/
#Chenega Analytic Business Solutions, LLC
Chenega Corporation and family of companies is an EOE.
Equal Opportunity Employer/Veterans/Disabled
Native preference under PL 93-638.
We participate in the E-Verify Employment Verification Program