Summary CSSO/Facility Security Officer (FSO) St. Louis, MO
Are you ready to enhance your skills and build your career in a rapidly evolving business climate? Are you looking for a career where professional development is embedded in your employer's core culture? If so, Chenega Military, Intelligence & Operations Support (MIOS) could be the place for you! Join our team of professionals who support large-scale government operations by leveraging cutting-edge technology and take your career to the next level!
Chenega MIOS supports the military, federal, and commercial entities at home and abroad. Together, the companies aligned under the MIOS SBU offer a diverse and complementary range of capabilities that strengthen our capacity for shared knowledge and mission-focused service to our customers.
The CSSO/Facility Security Officer (FSO)
will be responsible for security measures necessary for implementing the requirements of our Security Procedure Manual in accordance with the National Industrial Security Program Operating Manual (NISPOM), Intelligence Community Directives (ICDs) and DoD Sensitive Compartmented Information Manual (DoDM 5105.21). Responsibilities
- Create, execute, and monitor office security policies, procedures, and practices in compliance with our government security requirements and company security policies and procedures.
- Prepare and enforce SOP.
- Assist with security programs for other Chenega facilities.
- Administer and monitor activities in e-QIP/eAPP, NISS, DISS, ACCS, and Access Commander.
- Complete security program self-inspections.
- Prepare for and serve as lead during SCIF audits/inspections.
- Use DISS and other special access sites to track and maintain clearances.
- Maintain SCIF visitor control functions.
- Prepare visit authorization letters (VARs), when necessary.
- Administer SCI Security Education, Training, and Awareness program.
- Assist with the proper marking, safeguarding, and transmission of all classified and COMSEC materials.
- Give guidance on maintaining all records in compliance with our security manual and COMSEC procedures.
- Program and issue access control badges.
- Provide access control guidance.
- Provide guidance and instructions to all employees to ensure any event, circumstance, or act that could be considered a breach of security is reported immediately.
- Give guidance on maintaining all records in compliance with our security manual.
- Coordinate POC for facility alarm issues and requirements,
- Respond to and investigate security infractions and violations.
- Provide guidance for all SCIF operations, including access control, classified visits, incident reporting, self-inspections, classified document control, records, clearance processing paperwork, TPA, etc.
- Assist with information systems audits, assessments, and authorizations.
- Other duties as assigned.
Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities
- High school diploma or GED equivalent required
- 3+ years of related experience that can be a combination of industrial security and the U.S. military
- Experience with SCIF operation and Fixed Facility Checklist (FFC)
- Experience with DISS
- TS/SCI with the ability to obtain a Polygraph clearance
How you'll grow
- Well-versed in the Intelligence Community Directives (ICDs) and DoD Sensitive Compartmented Information Manual (DoDM 5105.21) and Government security requirements.
- Strong accuracy and attention to detail.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills.
- Ability to communicate clearly with all levels of management.
At Chenega MIOS, our professional development plan focuses on helping our team members at every level of their careers to identify and use their strengths to do their best work every day. From entry-level employees to senior leaders, we believe there's always room to learn.
We offer opportunities to help sharpen skills in addition to hands-on experience in the global, fast-changing business world. From on-the-job learning experiences to formal development programs, our professionals have a variety of opportunities to continue to grow throughout their careers. Benefits
At Chenega MIOS, we know that great people make a great organization. We value our team members and offer them a broad range of benefits.
Learn more about what working at Chenega MIOS can mean for you. Chenega MIOS's culture
Our positive and supportive culture encourages our team members to do their best work every day. We celebrate individuals by recognizing their uniqueness and offering them the flexibility to make daily choices that can help them be healthy, centered, confident, and aware. We offer well-being programs and continuously look for new ways to maintain a culture where we excel and lead healthy, happy lives. Corporate citizenship
Chenega MIOS is led by a purpose to make an impact that matters. This purpose defines who we are and extends to relationships with our clients, our team members, and our communities. We believe that business has the power to inspire and transform. We focus on education, giving, skill-based volunteerism, and leadership to help drive positive social impact in our communities.
Learn more about Chenega's impact on the world.
Chenega MIOS News- https://chenegamios.com/news/ Tips from your Talent Acquisition T eam
We want job seekers exploring opportunities at Chenega MIOS to feel prepared and confident. To help you with your research, we suggest you review the following links:
Chenega MIOS web site - www.chenegamios.com
Glassdoor - https://www.glassdoor.com/Overview/Working-at-Chenega-MIOS-EI_IE369514.11,23.htm
LinkedIn - https://www.linkedin.com/company/1472684/
Facebook - https://www.facebook.com/chenegamios/
Chenega Corporation and family of companies is an EOE.
Equal Opportunity Employer/Veterans/Disabled
Native preference under PL 93-638.
We participate in the E-Verify Employment Verification Program