US Citizenship:Required Summary The MIL Corporation
seeks a Junior Project Analyst (Project Analysis, Junior Analyst)
to support a Federal Government client at our Lexington Park, MD location. Responsibilities:
As a junior level analyst, assist senior analyst and project/program managers in the following areas:
- Budgeting, funding execution, document management, and financial analyses
- Coordinate with contract monitors and project/program managers daily
- Monitoring project and program budgets and report expenditure levels approaching 75%. Ensure projects do not exceed the funded amount.
- Track material and travel commitments for COR approval
- Preparing financial documentation and slides as well as attend project/program kick-off and financial meetings
- Track and manages contractual commitments, obligations, and expenditures
- Monitor program/project status and schedules, interpret data and apply policies and procedures for financial planning
- Update Project/Program managers spend plan
- Preparing and reviewing bi-weekly financial status reports, financial matrices, invoices, segregation of cost and other correspondence as required
- Assist with administrative duties as required
- Bachelor's Degree and 2 years' government project/contract financial analyses experience related to the position - OR - HS Diploma/GED and 6 years' government project/contract financial analyses experience related to the position
- Experience using Excel
All applicants for this position must possess a current Secret
Clearance; please note that the clearance process takes into account financial background aspects. Compensation
The MIL Corporation values your contributions and offers a range of benefits to support your overall well-being. We are pleased to offer a comprehensive range of benefits to our full-time employees which includes health, life, disability, and retirement plans, as well as paid time off, opportunities for professional growth and tuition assistance. Additional benefits and incentives may also apply, which will be communicated during the hiring process.
Salary at MIL is determined based on factors such as qualifications, experience, and contractual limitations. For this position, the projected compensation range is $65,000 - $82,500 per year. This estimate represents the typical salary range and is just one part of MIL's complete compensation package. Why MIL?
The MIL Corporation (MIL) is a dynamic workforce of industry professionals who deliver world-class solutions in cyber, engineering, financial management, and information technology - and we are looking for candidates like you! Whether you're fresh out of college, the military, or well into your professional services career, MIL has great job opportunities that might be a great fit.
Here at MIL, we pride ourselves on the family-like environment instilled amongst our team. Our employees love working here and it truly shows through our various recognitions & awards. Some of our most recent awards include:
- 2021-2022, Top Workplaces USA award (Energage)
- 2017-2022 Top Workplaces Award, Greater Washington Area (The Washington Post)
- 2018-2022 Certified Great Workplace, Great Place to Work®
- 2021 & 2022, Best Workplaces in Consulting & Professional Services™
- 2021 Fortune Best Workplaces for Millennials™
- 2018 Fortune, Great Place to Work: Best Place to Work for Diversity
- 2020- 2022, 2017, Top Workplace Award, South Carolina (Greenville Business Magazine, Columbia Business Monthly, and Charleston Business Magazine)
- 2022 Freedom Award, Employer Support of the Guard and Reserve (ESGR), Department of Defense
- 2018, Above & Beyond Award, Employer Support of the Guard and Reserve (ESGR), Department of Defense
If your goal is to help the federal government deploy leading technologies, improve financial management, or defend the nation in cyberspace, MIL welcomes you. Become a part of something greater, where you, the people, make the difference. The MIL Corporation is an equal opportunity employer, and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity and sexual orientation, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.