Center 2 (19050), United States of America, McLean, Virginia
Director, Financial Management: Enterprise Product & Experience Finance (Remote-Eligible)
We are seeking a strategically minded leader, analytic problem solver, and curiosity-driven team member to provide financial leadership to Capital One's Enterprise Consumer Product partners. Responsibilities will include leading a team of associates; deeply collaborating with the business to set an executable budget; analyzing current financial results to identify and address business issues and opportunities; and communicating not only 'what' has occurred, but also 'why' and recommended next steps. This team will work with the business to support key consumer product platforms and teams across product, technology, and design. The team will track financial results and trends, including model & analytics creation, consolidation of results, and overall coordination of various financial and business processes. This role requires strong customer focus and partnering abilities, attention to detail, problem solving, strategic thinking, executive level communication, project management, and influencing skills in order to effectively:
Capital One is open to hiring a Remote Employee for this opportunity . General Responsibilities:
- Provide strategic thinking to support the business in prioritization and funding decisions
- 'Tell the story' of financial results and forecasts within the context of business priorities
- Articulate outcomes of analysis, along with relevant insights and recommendations
- Partner with finance and business leadership to assess the financial implications of ongoing efforts
- Communicate business and analysis results to senior leadership audiences
- Manage, prioritize and coordinate various business activities for your team & partners
- Apply integrative thinking skills to current challenges and opportunities facing Capital One and the broader financial services industry
- Accurately analyze & explain key cost drivers and annual financial trajectory, provide strategic insights and suggest actions to business and finance partners
- Drive multiple projects by providing thought leadership and working closely with highly specialized subject matter experts across lines of business
- Identify opportunities to solve problems at scale, leveraging technology to automate and streamline processes
- Attract, manage, coach, and develop direct reports
- Communicate analytic insights through clear, high impact, "executive-ready" presentations
- Develop analytic frameworks to anticipate and solve critical questions and guide strategic decision making
- Leverage sound business judgment and logic to evaluate analytical results and formulate recommendations which include supporting rationale
- Build relationships across the organization by partnering with peers and senior leaders throughout the company
- Bachelor's Degree or military experience
- At least 10 years of experience in Financial Planning & Analysis (FP&A)
- At least 4 years of experience managing a Financial Planning & Analysis (FP&A) function
- At least 3 years of people management experience
- Bachelor's Degree in Finance, Accounting, or Economics
- Master's Degree in Business Administration (MBA) or Master's Degree in Finance
- 12+ years of experience in Financial Planning & Analysis (FP&A)
- 10+ years of experience managing a Financial Planning & Analysis (FP&A) function
- 10+ years of people management experience including both direct & indirect reports
- Chartered Financial Analyst (CFA) license or Certified Public Accountant (CPA) license
At this time, Capital One will not sponsor a new applicant for employment authorization for this position.
The minimum and maximum full-time annual salaries for this role are listed below, by location. Please note that this salary information is solely for candidates hired to perform work within one of these locations, and refers to the amount Capital One is willing to pay at the time of this posting. Salaries for part-time roles will be prorated based upon the agreed upon number of hours to be regularly worked.
Remote (Regardless of Location): $171,600 - $195,800 for Director, Financial Management
Candidates hired to work in other locations will be subject to the pay range associated with that location, and the actual annualized salary amount offered to any candidate at the time of hire will be reflected solely in the candidate's offer letter.
This role is also eligible to earn performance based incentive compensation, which may include cash bonus(es) and/or long term incentives (LTI). Incentives could be discretionary or non discretionary depending on the plan.
Capital One offers a comprehensive, competitive, and inclusive set of health, financial and other benefits that support your total well-being. Learn more at the Capital One Careers website . Eligibility varies based on full or part-time status, exempt or non-exempt status, and management level.
No agencies please. Capital One is an equal opportunity employer committed to diversity and inclusion in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex (including pregnancy, childbirth or related medical conditions), race, color, age, national origin, religion, disability, genetic information, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender reassignment, citizenship, immigration status, protected veteran status, or any other basis prohibited under applicable federal, state or local law. Capital One promotes a drug-free workplace. Capital One will consider for employment qualified applicants with a criminal history in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable laws regarding criminal background inquiries, including, to the extent applicable, Article 23-A of the New York Correction Law; San Francisco, California Police Code Article 49, Sections 4901-4920; New York City's Fair Chance Act; Philadelphia's Fair Criminal Records Screening Act; and other applicable federal, state, and local laws and regulations regarding criminal background inquiries.
If you have visited our website in search of information on employment opportunities or to apply for a position, and you require an accommodation, please contact Capital One Recruiting at 1-800-304-9102 or via email at RecruitingAccommodation@capitalone.com . All information you provide will be kept confidential and will be used only to the extent required to provide needed reasonable accommodations.
For technical support or questions about Capital One's recruiting process, please send an email to Careers@capitalone.com
Capital One does not provide, endorse nor guarantee and is not liable for third-party products, services, educational tools or other information available through this site.
Capital One Financial is made up of several different entities. Please note that any position posted in Canada is for Capital One Canada, any position posted in the United Kingdom is for Capital One Europe and any position posted in the Philippines is for Capital One Philippines Service Corp. (COPSSC).