Lorton, VA Join our Talent Network
Are you ready to enhance your skills and build your career in a rapidly evolving business climate? Are you looking for a career where professional development is embedded in your employer's core culture? If so, Chenega Military, Intelligence & Operations Support (MIOS) could be the place for you! Join our team of professionals who support large scale government operations by leveraging cutting-edge technology and take your career to the next level!
Chenega MIOS supports the military, federal, and commercial entities at home and abroad. Together, the companies aligned under the MIOS SBU offer a diverse and complementary range of capabilities that strengthen our capacity for shared knowledge and mission-focused service to our customers.
TheSecurity Manager advises staff, managers, and employees on all aspects of government security requirements and maintains minimum physical security requirements for operational facilities. TheSecurity Manager provides input as requested on security implications of new proposals and business opportunities. TheSecurity Manager coordinates security-related activities of off-site locations. This position will include FSO and CSSO responsibilities.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Assist employees in preparing security clearance paperwork using the Electronic Questionnaires for Investigations Processing (e-QIP) system to ensure compliance and complete processing for forwarding to the government.
- Coordinate collateral personnel security clearance requirements with the Defense Security Service.
- Coordinate additional security requirements, such as Polygraphs, National Agency Checks, and Counterintelligence Screening.
- Coordinate SCI personnel security clearance requirements with various government customers, depending on contract requirements.
- Serve as the Information System Security Officer (ISSO) for automated information systems that process classified information.
- Prepare and maintain the Automated Information System Security Plans (AISSP) and provide oversight to ensure compliance with government-specified operational requirements.
- Maintain a database of all cleared employees.
- Maintain a personnel security file for all cleared employees.
- Process incoming and outgoing Visit Requests for classified visits.
- Establish/Manage the day-to-day operation of the Sensitive Compartmented Information Facility (SCIF).
- Respond as the primary on-call person for all alarm activations in the HQ's facility.
- Responsible for maintaining accountability of all classified documents coming into or being sent from the facility.
- Provide courier authorizations to employees and briefings as needed.
- Prepare DD Forms 254 for all subcontractors and interpret requirements of DD Forms 254 issued to CFS contract efforts.
- Prepare Security ID badges for security identification purposes and as required by the contract.
- Prepare reports and notifications to appropriate government agencies as applicable government regulations require.
- Keep senior management apprised of any security deficiencies or potential problem areas.
- Coordinate all security requirements with appropriate government agencies and interact with their security staff to ensure the processing of requested actions.
- Oversee off-site facilities to ensure compliance with security regulations.
- FSO - Manages corporate compliance with the National Industrial Security Program (NISP) under the Department of Defense National Industrial Security Program Operating Manual (NISPOM) and individual contractual requirements as specified on contract DD 254 forms.
- CSSO - Manages corporate compliance with all aspects of the Sensitive Compartmented Information (SCI) Program by Department of Defense Directive 5105.21-M-1 and applicable customer regulations.
- Manage supporting staff.
- Responsible for the overall direction, coordination, and evaluation of the supporting staff.
- Carry out supervisory responsibilities by Chenega policies and applicable laws.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Associate degree in any area of study to ensure some basics
- 10+ years of combined experience working at the corporate level of a government contractor and government (civilian or military) security-related experience
- Top Secret clearance required and be eligible for SCI access
Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities:
- Knowledge of all aspects of NISPOM and SCI Administrative Security Manual.
- Must be familiar with Automated Information System Processing requirements for both collateral and SCI computer systems.
- Practical, hands-on, experience in managing secure facilities (TS and below) through the Defense Security Service and SCIF management under any government agency.
- Proficient in MS Office programs, including Outlook and SharePoint.
How you'll grow
At Chenega MIOS, our professional development plan focuses on helping our team members at every level of their career to identify and use their strengths to do their best work every day. From entry-level employees to senior leaders, we believe there's always room to learn.
We offer opportunities to help sharpen skills in addition to hands-on experience in the global, fast-changing business world. From on-the-job learning experiences to formal development programs, our professionals have a variety of opportunities to continue to grow throughout their careers.
At Chenega MIOS, we know that great people make a great organization. We value our team members and offer them a broad range of benefits.
Learn more about what working at Chenega MIOS can mean for you.
Chenega MIOS's culture
Our positive and supportive culture encourages our team members to do their best work every day. We celebrate individuals by recognizing their uniqueness and offering them the flexibility to make daily choices that can help them be healthy, centered, confident, and aware. We offer well-being programs and continuously look for new ways to maintain a culture where we excel and lead healthy, happy lives.
Chenega MIOS is led by a purpose to make an impact that matters. This purpose defines who we are and extends to relationships with our clients, our team members, and our communities. We believe that business has the power to inspire and transform. We focus on education, giving, skill-based volunteerism, and leadership to help drive positive social impact in our communities.
Learn more about Chenega's impact on the world.
Chenega MIOS News-https://chenegamios.com/news/
Tips from your Talent Acquisition team
We want job seekers exploring opportunities at Chenega MIOS to feel prepared and confident. To help you with your research, we suggest you review the following links:
Chenega MIOS web site -www.chenegamios.com
Glassdoor - https://www.glassdoor.com/Overview/Working-at-Chenega-MIOS-EI_IE369514.11,23.htm
Join our Talent Network