Summary Research Support Specialist Savannah, GA
Are you ready to enhance your skills and build your career in a rapidly evolving business climate? Are you looking for a career where professional development is embedded in your employer's core culture? If so, Chenega Military, Intelligence & Operations Support (MIOS) could be the place for you! Join our team of professionals who support large-scale government operations by leveraging cutting-edge technology and take your career to the next level!
Chenega IT Enterprise Services (CITES) offers forward-thinking technology solutions to federal agencies and the DoD. Formed in 2016 to serve federal customers CONUS, CITES has grown quickly into a best practices leader for the modern federal enterprise.
The Research Support Specialist
will provide ACM-F Senior Analyst/GEOINT Subject Matter Expertise and have a supporting role at HAAF for the Developmental Test & Support Detachment (DTSD) activities with similar subject matter expertise. Provides tactical GEOINT system support, including intelligence ground station support as the TGS Lot E/F-User representative and assists with TITAN, 35T repair, sustainment, and requirements and architecture development. The Research Support Specialist
will support IEW maintenance, administration, and integration to support capability development and user advocate activities associated with the TGS and TITAN. Supports emerging TacticalGEOINTsystems, including aerial sensor interoperability facilitating readiness and systems interoperability for and with the DTSD at HAAF, GA. Responsibilities
- Update documentation related to system threats and vulnerabilities (i.e., IA, including threat Cyber activities), system concepts and operation, product improvements, logistics, sustainment, and fielding plans.
- Provide input to new or updated/revised TGS and TITAN Architecture products, including All-Views (AV), Capability Views (CV), Operational Views (OV), and other government-designated graphical CONOPS and Architecture products.
- Review and provide comments and other input to TGS and TITAN System Views (SV) Technical Views (TV) and other government-designated graphical CONOPS and Architecture products.
- Support Design Reviews, Integrated Product Teams (IPT), sub-IPTs, and Working IPTs (WIPT).
- Provide support to working groups and forums, including Integrated Concept Teams (ICTs), IPRs, Councils of Colonels (CoCs), and General Officer Steering Committees (GOSCs) for these functional areas.
- Participate in and provide support to the appropriate government lead for TGS and TITAN-related All-Source, GEOINT, SIGINT, HUMINT, MASINT, and Army cloud computing to support capability development activities and related work groups
- Prepare independent assessments, formulate, and present recommendations for government approval as input to CoCs, GOSCs, and other designated forums as appropriate, e.g., Milestone Decision Reviews.
- Provide intelligence operations and technical advisor support during Developmental Test (DT), Operational Test (OT), and Evaluation (OT&E) activities.
- Develop test vignettes, test data requirements, and associated test procedures.
- Provide intelligence operations support during assessment and exercise event preparations and participation.
- Gather existing TTP documentation for supervisors, leaders, and soldier analysts/operators.
- Other duties as assigned.
Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities
- High school diploma or GED equivalent required
- Bachelor's degree preferred
- 10+ years of meaningful experience
- TS/SCI clearance required
How you'll grow
- Excellent written and verbal communication and customer service skills.
- Ability to work independently and as a team member.
- Strong background in aerial ISR Architecture and associated communications methods, equipment, and operations.
- Demonstrated experience in administration and configuration of converged computing infrastructure, virtualized environments, and configuration management services.
- IAT Level 2 DoD 8570 certifications.
- Strong Cisco networking experience, CCNA certification is highly desired.
- Satellite communications equipment operations and maintenance experience.
- Deep understanding of geospatial and GEOINT applications and capabilities.
- Demonstrated understanding of DoD data communications methods, (i.e., IBS, GBS, Link 16, Battlefield Communications systems, Low Earth Orbit systems, and Common Data Link).
- Ability to work in complex undocumented and sometimes experimental systems integration environments.
- Perfect candidate would have a system engineering background with several years working in ISR systems development, strong interpersonal and communications skills, and the foundational knowledge of MODERN computing technologies and battlefield problem sets associated with MDO.
- Ability to travel frequently (up to 30% of contract support time).
- Ability to handle controversial situations with tact and diplomacy.
At Chenega MIOS, our professional development plan focuses on helping our team members at every level of their careers to identify and use their strengths to do their best work every day. We believe there's always room to learn from entry-level employees to senior leaders.
We offer opportunities to help sharpen skills in addition to hands-on experience in the global, fast-changing business world. From on-the-job learning experiences to formal development programs, our professionals have a variety of opportunities to continue to grow throughout their careers. Benefits
At Chenega MIOS, we know that great people make a great organization. We value our team members and offer them a broad range of benefits.
Learn more about what working at Chenega MIOS can mean for you. Chenega MIOS's culture
Our positive and supportive culture encourages our team members to do their best work every day. We celebrate individuals by recognizing their uniqueness and offering them the flexibility to make daily choices that can help them be healthy, centered, confident, and aware. We offer well-being programs and continuously look for new ways to maintain a culture where we excel and lead healthy, happy lives. Corporate citizenship
Chenega MIOS is led by a purpose to make an impact that matters. This purpose defines who we are and extends to our relationships with our clients, team members, and communities. We believe that business has the power to inspire and transform. We focus on education, giving, skill-based volunteerism, and leadership to help drive positive social impact in our communities.
Learn more about Chenega's impact on the world.
Chenega MIOS News- https://chenegamios.com/news/ Tips from your Talent Acquisition Team
We want job seekers exploring opportunities at Chenega MIOS to feel prepared and confident. To help you with your research, we suggest you review the following links:
Chenega MIOS web site - www.chenegamios.com
Glassdoor - https://www.glassdoor.com/Overview/Working-at-Chenega-MIOS-EI_IE369514.11,23.htm
LinkedIn - https://www.linkedin.com/company/1472684/
Facebook - https://www.facebook.com/chenegamios/
#Chenega IT Enterprise Services, LLC
Chenega Corporation and family of companies is an EOE.
Equal Opportunity Employer/Veterans/Disabled
Native preference under PL 93-638.
We participate in the E-Verify Employment Verification Program