Responsibilities & QualificationsRESPONSIBILITIES
- Obtains/Maintains a SME expertise on FDS-IM FuelsConnect solution, common Automatic Tank Gauging architecture, Inventory Management, and related enterprise fuel monitoring systems.
- Provides installation, configuration, maintenance, and operational support of specialized FuelsConnect software solution. To include installation, configuration and commissioning of the onsite Cellular devices and antenna packages
- Provides on-site support assistance in conjunction with FuelsConnect, and ATG replacements associated with the FDS-IM Solution.
- This position supports a federal customer and requires either US citizen or permanent resident with the ability to pass background investigation and achieve the necessary security clearance.
- Provides technical and functional on-site support to DLA customers providing; the initial onsite set-up of the application and hardware, provides support for the applications upgrades, interfaces, hardware, configuration, and inventory monitoring reconciliations for the DLA Energy capitalized accounts.
- Provides onsite security configuration support in compliance with DISA security postures established for the system configurations. Assisting with identifying, training and compliance of site responsibility items, as well as providing necessary support to help locations incorporate this system and established security documentation into their local site accreditation package if necessary.
- Provides onsite training, tailored to the needs of the fuels inventory and resource manager budget officers managing fuels from an inventory perspective.
- Provides detailed reports and other related documents to the site visit for both the internal and external customers to document the level of effort within the established contract service level of agreements and key performance indicators.
- Document slow performing application areas and determine bottlenecks and opportunities for performance enhancements.
- Tune systems for optimal performance and characterize systems on multiple platforms.
- Coordinate with client and team members and resolve issues, reduce risk, and enhance user satisfaction.
- Support project lifecycle from commencement to completion.
- Troubleshoot system operating deficiencies and assess corrective alternatives.
- Interact with program area staff to take corrective action against system warranty issues.
- Write content for new policies, procedures, and services.
- Coordinate with application services and to implement all integration strategies and administer integration of all applications.
- Provide support to all window applications and ensure appropriate integration of various technologies.
- Maintain knowledge on all new technology and provide required training and coordinate with various teams to provide support to all new acquired sites.
- Candidate must possess a minimum of 3 years relevant experience.
- Must be able to multi-task multiple high priority items with the ability to properly prioritize.
- Must have an Approved DOD 8570 IAT II certification and computing environment certification required upon hire.
- Government IT security clearance, IT2
- Must be willing to travel a minimum of 90%, work weekends, and nights.
- Previous experience in customer support, or related fields involving interaction with people
- Experience with Cellular gateways, RF cabling, antenna placement for obtaining the best possible signal to the devices.
- Hands on administrative and technical experience with all Microsoft Operating Systems to date.
- Full understanding and experience working with DISA security compliance settings for the platforms provided to base level customers, this includes a full understanding of the operating system security parameters such as permissions, GPO, security templates, HBSS, HIPs etc.
- Full understanding of IT Networking architecture with relation to Client Server configurations and/or thin/thick net configurations.
We are seeking a Systems Integration Specialist / Deployment Technician to join our team supporting the Fuels Depot System - Inventory Monitoring solution (FDS-IM) contract. The Systems Integration Specialist need to have an expanded background and skill set, along with the ability to quickly learn the IT and cellular support efforts within FDS-IM Program for the Defense Logistics Agency (DLA) and Defense Logistics Agency Energy (DLAE). The candidate will be required to travel worldwide in support of the DLA customer.
TekSynap is a fast growing high-tech company that understands both the pace of technology today and the need to have a comprehensive well planned information management environment. "Technology moving at the speed of thought" embodies these principles - the need to nimbly utilize the best that information technology offers to meet the business needs of our Federal Government customers.
We offer our full-time employees a competitive benefits package to include health, dental, vision, 401K, life insurance, short-term and long-term disability plans, vacation time and holidays.
Visit us at www.TekSynap.com .
Apply now to explore jobs with us!
The safety and health of our employees is of the upmost importance. Employees are required to comply with any contractually mandated Federal COVID-19 requirements. More information can be found here .
By applying to a role at TekSynap you are providing consent to receive text messages regarding your interview and employment status. If at any time you would like to opt out of text messaging, respond "STOP".Additional Job Information COMPETENCIES
WORK ENVIRONMENT AND PHYSICAL DEMANDS
- Establish Focus
- Change Management
- Develop Others
- Oral Communication
- Written Communication
- Interpersonal Awareness
- Build Relationships
- Analytical Thinking
- Conceptual Thinking
- Strategic Thinking
- Technical Expertise
- Foster Innovation
- Results Oriented
- Customer Service
The work environment characteristics described here are representative of those an employee encounters while performing the essential functions of the job. Reasonable accommodation may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Location: Remote
- Type of environment: Remote - CONUS / OCONUS
- Noise level: Can be low, medium, or high depending on installation location
- Work schedule: Schedule must be flexible - most work will be Monday - Friday with nights and weekends as needed.
- Amount of Travel: approximately 90%
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to use hands to handle, feel, touch; reach with hands and arms; talk and hear. The employee is regularly required to stand; walk; sit; climb or balance; and stoop, kneel, crouch, or crawl. The employee is regularly required to lift up to 10 pounds. The employee is frequently required to lift up to 25 pounds; and up to 50 pounds. The vision requirements include close vision, distance vision, peripheral vision, depth perception, and ability to adjust focus. WORK AUTHORIZATION/SECURITY CLEARANCE
Secret (IT-II) Clearance requirement
U.S. Passport ability to obtain OTHER DUTIES
Please note this job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required of the employee for this job. Duties, responsibilities and activities may change at any time with or without notice. EQUAL EMPLOYMENT OPPORTUNITY
In order to provide equal employment and advancement opportunities to all individuals, employment decisions will be based on merit, qualifications, and abilities. TekSynap does not discriminate against any person because of race, color, creed, religion, sex, national origin, disability, age, genetic information or any other characteristic protected by law (referred to as "protected status"). This nondiscrimination policy extends to all terms, conditions, and privileges of employment as well as the use of all company facilities, participation in all company-sponsored activities, and all employment actions such as promotions, compensation, benefits, and termination of employment.