Summary Sr. Subcontracts Administrator Lorton, VA (Remote)
Are you ready to enhance your skills and build your career in a rapidly evolving business climate? Are you looking for a career where professional development is embedded in your employer's core culture? If so, Chenega Military, Intelligence & Operations Support (MIOS) could be the place for you! Join our team of professionals who support large-scale government operations by leveraging cutting-edge technology and take your career to the next level!
Chenega MIOS supports the military, federal, and commercial entities at home and abroad. Together, the companies aligned under the MIOS SBU offer a diverse and complementary range of capabilities that strengthen our capacity for shared knowledge and mission-focused service to our customers.
The Sr. Subcontracts Administrator
will interface with contracts and subcontracts administration and leadership, subsidiary representatives, and internal stakeholders to prepare and manage subcontracts' life cycle, including but not limited to preparing NDA's TAs and supporting special reporting projects and data calls while ensuring compliance and our procurement policies and procedures are being implemented and maintained. The Sr. Subcontracts Administrator
is responsible for cradle-to-grave administration for all subcontract lifecycle procurement functions. The Sr. Subcontracts Administrator
will manage subcontracted elements in the development of proposals, leading efforts to secure internal corporate and/or subsidiary level reviews and approvals, performing risk identification, avoidance, and mitigation, and interacting with Business Development, Pricing, Contracts, and Senior Management in the development of service procurement strategy. Must have strong multi-tasking and organizational skills, attention to detail, communication skills, and a team player attitude. Responsibilities
- Day-to-day interface with SBU team, Subsidiary Operations Teams, Program Managers, and staff as well as senior management of suppliers and subcontractors.
- Prepare and issue RFP to vendor/sub; perform price analysis.
- Prepare and administer Subcontract Agreements, Consulting Agreements, Modifications, Teaming Agreements and Non-Disclosure Agreements, Staffing Agreements, and other supplier agreements as requested.
- Manage Consultant Agreements and collaborate with HR as needed to ensure consultant versus employee compliance.
- Identify risk factors in the prime solicitation, Subcontractor proposal, Representations and Certifications submitted, Cost and Price Analysis findings, and Subcontractor Statement of Work.
- Set up new vendors, including FCPA due diligence on foreign vendors.
- Evaluate and facilitate negotiations for terms and conditions for agreements/purchases promptly.
- Review, recommend, and manage the preparation of various types of subcontracts.
- Resolve discrepancies related to subcontract documents and ensure data quality and accuracy.
- Negotiate prices, terms, schedules, and other provisions of purchase orders and acquisition contracts.
- Ensure compliance with internal subcontracting policies.
- Research and resolve subcontract issues, disputes, terms/conditions, etc.
- Provide subcontract advice and counsel to Business Leaders, Program Managers, and other related functions, like finance, quality, and contract administration.
- Provide contractual interpretations regarding subcontract language and commercial requirements.
- Coordinate responses to requests for clarification/information and attend and/or participate in bid/no-bid assessments.
- Develop and maintain subcontract files by applicable governmental regulations and corporate procurement policies and practices.
- Work with the Program Controller and/or MIOS Finance to ensure subcontractors are paid by executed agreements and work to resolve payment issues.
- Answer, as required, Internal and External Data Calls from Government Compliance, DCAA, and DCMA queries.
- Prepare and process purchase orders as needed, for services, including maintaining thorough and complete purchase and inventory records of all purchased services by purchasing policy.
- Coordinate subcontracting information for various reporting with the subcontractors (e.g., Contractor Manpower Reporting, Small Business Reporting, and Service Contract Reporting, etc.).
- Initiate and execute subcontract and service purchase order closeout.
- Assist in file preparation for Contractor Purchase System Review.
- Ensure the timely filing and reporting of subcontract data entry into various systems and monitor data updates.
- Mentor/train new SCAs.
- Assist SCAs with day-to-day issues within the subcontracts function.
- Maintain the Subcontract files and manage workload intake via Chenega SharePoint.
- Other duties as assigned.
Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities
- Bachelor's degree OR
- A high school diploma or GED equivalent and 10+ years of relevant experience may substitute for a degree
- 5+ years of experience with subcontracts or contracts is required.
- Experience with various types of contracts, including:
- Firm Fixed-Price (FFP)
- Firm-Fixed-Price Level of Effort Term (FFPLOE)
- Cost-Plus-Fixed-Fee (CPFF) and Level-of-Effort (LOE)
- Time and Material (T&M)
- Various delivery and indefinite quantity (IDIQ) types
- Experience with federal government contracting to include:
- Subcontract file documentation
- CPSR requirements
- Proposal process for federal acquisition
- Background check required.
How you'll grow
- Must have the ability to obtain a security clearance.
- Costpoint experience preferred.
- Knowledge of government acquisition laws, regulations, and guidelines.
- Knowledge of Federal Acquisition Regulations (FARs).
- Business, logistics, and accounting knowledge is strongly desired.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Strong organizational skills.
- Ability to travel.
- Ability to manage multiple time zones, tasks, and customer needs.
- Must have the ability to work independently or in a team environment.
- Advanced working knowledge of a variety of computer software applications in word processing, spreadsheets, databases, presentation software (MS Word, Excel, Access, and PowerPoint), SharePoint, and Outlook.
- Knowledge of Costpoint and ORAA is a plus.
- Must have the ability to work nights, weekends, and holidays as required to meet business demands.
- Contracts Lifecycle Management (CLM).
At Chenega MIOS, our professional development plan focuses on helping our team members at every level of their careers to identify and use their strengths to do their best work every day. From entry-level employees to senior leaders, we believe there's always room to learn.
We offer opportunities to help sharpen skills in addition to hands-on experience in the global, fast-changing business world. From on-the-job learning experiences to formal development programs, our professionals have a variety of opportunities to continue to grow throughout their careers. Benefits
At Chenega MIOS, we know that great people make a great organization. We value our team members and offer them a broad range of benefits.
Learn more about what working at Chenega MIOS can mean for you. Chenega MIOS's culture
Our positive and supportive culture encourages our team members to do their best work every day. We celebrate individuals by recognizing their uniqueness and offering them the flexibility to make daily choices that can help them be healthy, centered, confident, and aware. We offer well-being programs and continuously look for new ways to maintain a culture where we excel and lead healthy, happy lives. Corporate citizenship
Chenega MIOS is led by a purpose to make an impact that matters. This purpose defines who we are and extends to relationships with our clients, our team members, and our communities. We believe that business has the power to inspire and transform. We focus on education, giving, skill-based volunteerism, and leadership to help drive positive social impact in our communities.
Learn more about Chenega's impact on the world.
Chenega MIOS News- https://chenegamios.com/news/ Tips from your Talent Acquisition T eam
We want job seekers exploring opportunities at Chenega MIOS to feel prepared and confident. To help you with your research, we suggest you review the following links:
Chenega MIOS web site - www.chenegamios.com
Glassdoor - https://www.glassdoor.com/Overview/Working-at-Chenega-MIOS-EI_IE369514.11,23.htm
LinkedIn - https://www.linkedin.com/company/1472684/
Facebook - https://www.facebook.com/chenegamios/
#MIOS, LLC Teleworking Permitted?
Yes Teleworking Details
100% REMOTE Estimated Salary/Wage
USD $90,000.00/Yr. Up to USD $95,000.00/Yr.
Chenega Corporation and family of companies is an EOE.
Equal Opportunity Employer/Veterans/Disabled
Native preference under PL 93-638.
We participate in the E-Verify Employment Verification Program