ERP International is seeking a full-time Registered Nurses (RN)
in support of various Clinics and Departments at the Naval Medical Center Camp Lejeune, NC. . Apply online today and discover more about this outstanding employment opportunity. www.erpinternational.comBe the Best!
Join our team of exceptional health care professionals across the nation. Come discover the immense pride and job satisfaction ERP Employees experience in providing care for our Military Members, their Families and Retired Military Veterans! ERP International is honored to have been named one of The Washington Post's 2023 Top Workplaces! * Excellent Compensation & Exceptional Comprehensive Benefits!* Paid Vacation, Paid Sick Time, Plus 11 Paid Federal Holidays! * Medical/Dental/Vision, STD/LTD/Life and Health Savings Account available!* Annual CME Stipend and License/Certification Reimbursement!* Matching 401K!About ERP International, LLC:
ERP is a nationally respected provider of health, science, and technology solutions supporting clients in the government and commercial sectors. We provide comprehensive enterprise information technology, strategic sourcing, and management solutions to DoD and federal civilian agencies in 40 states. Founded in 2006, ERP is headquartered in Laurel, MD and maintains satellite offices in Montgomery, AL and San Antonio, TX - plus project locations nationwide. ERP is an Equal Opportunity Employer - Disability and Veteran.ResponsibilitiesWork Schedule:
Schedule depends on clinic/department assigned
Operating Room/APU: Monday - Friday 8.5 to 12.5 hour shifts between 5:30am and 11:00pm
Pain Management: Monday - Friday 8.5 to 11 hour shifts between 6:30am and 6:00pm
TBI/SARP: Monday - Friday 8.5 hour shifts between 7:00am and 4:00pm
No Weekends, No Holidays, No Call!!Core Duties
• Coordinate patient care in collaboration with a wide array of healthcare professionals. Facilitate the achievement of optimal outcomes in relation to clinical care, quality and cost effectiveness.
• Ensure compliance with standards of care and practice in accordance with all established policies, procedures, and guidelines used in the MTF.
• Perform physical exam and health histories.
• Provide health promotions, counseling, and education.
• Administer medications, wound care, and numerous other personalized interventions.
• Direct and supervise care provide by other healthcare professionals.
• Accountable for making patient care assignments based on the scope of practice and skill level of assigned personnel.
• Recognize adverse signs and symptoms and quickly react in emergency situations.
• Communicate and collaborate with a diverse group of people for the purpose of informing the healthcare team of plans/actions, for teaching/education to benefit the patient/family and organization.
• Make referral appointments and arrange specialty care as appropriate.
• Perform nursing services identified in the TO.
• Conduct research in support of improved practice and patient outcomes.Additional Duties vary depndent upon Clinic/Department, but may include:
QualificationsMinimum Qualifications:• Degree:
- Perform a full range of RN duties in accordance with assignment under the task order, including: triage; patient assessment and monitoring; use of patient monitoring and treatment equipment; appropriate nursing care, procedures, and treatments; execution of physicians' orders within the guidelines of standard nursing practice; documentation of patient care and observations; and patient education and emotional support.
- Assess each patient and perform triage duties as assigned.
- Formulate and carry out a goal directed plan of care which based on determined nursing diagnosis and patient outcomes and which is prioritized according to patient needs and available resources including time, personnel, equipment, and supplies.
- Evaluate effectiveness of self-care given by all health team members, and contribution of systems, environment, and instrumentation in progressing patient toward outcomes.
- Provide treatment and discharge instructions upon patient release.
- Perform assessment/data collection in an ongoing and systematic manner, focusing on physiological, psychological, and cognitive status.
- Provide a safe and clean environment for each patient.
- Ensure areas are stocked and properly equipped.
- Identify patient/significant other learning needs and implement appropriate measures to meet identified needs.
- Participate in group medical appointments including Shared Medical Appointments (SMA) and Drop in Group Medical Appointments (DIGMA) as requested by the PCM
Minimum Associates degree in nursing.
Graduate from an accredited college or university (ACEN or CNE)• Licensure:
Current, full, active, and unrestricted license to practice as a registered nurse in any state; Possess a current AHA or ARC BLS Healthcare Provider certification; IV, medications and blood administration
BLS and ACLS• Experience:
One year of experience as an RN post-graduation, within the past 2 years; minimum 2 years experience for the Operating Room* Security:
Must possess ability to pass a Government background check/security clearance