Responsibilities & Qualifications RESPONSIBILITIES
- Lead projects that involve the successful management of teams composed of data processing and other
information management professionals who have been involved in analysis, design, integration, testing,
documenting, converting, extending, and implementing automated information and/or telecommunications systems.
- Perform day-to-day management of overall contract support operations, possibly involving
multiple projects and groups of personnel at multiple locations.
- Organize, direct, and coordinate the planning and production of all contract support activities.
- Demonstrate written and oral communication skills.
- Establish and alter (as necessary) corporate management structure to direct effective contract support activities.
- Responsible for the overall management of the specific task order(s).
- Serve as the primary point of contact between the customer, the contract staff, and TekSynap senior leadership.
- Ensure that project tasks are completed to customer satisfaction and within schedule and cost constraints.
- Apply project management best practices to the planning, scheduling, assigning, executing, monitoring, and validation of project tasks.
- 5 years of experience in program management.
- 10 years of leadership experience with
progressively higher responsibility in the public and/or private sector in the IT and/or consulting fields.
- Experience with the Information Technology Acquisition process and its milestones.
- Experience in analyzing a variety of source documentation and supporting the creation of acquisition documentation.
- Must have Project Management certification (i.e. Project Management Professional (PMP) Certification, or other recognized certification.
- DoD Approved 8570 Baseline Certification: Category IAM Level II
- CASP+ CE
- CISSP (or Associate)
- Amazon Web Services Certified Cloud Practitioner or higher (AWS Solutions Architect, AWS SysOps Administrator, AWS Developer, etc.)
- Must possess Secret clearance
We are seeking a Program Manager to join our team supporting DLA Enterprise Test Center (ETC).
TekSynap is a fast growing high-tech company that understands both the pace of technology today and the need to have a comprehensive well planned information management environment. "Technology moving at the speed of thought" embodies these principles - the need to nimbly utilize the best that information technology offers to meet the business needs of our Federal Government customers.
We offer our full-time employees a competitive benefits package to include health, dental, vision, 401K, life insurance, short-term and long-term disability plans, vacation time and holidays.
Visit us at www.TekSynap.com .
Apply now to explore jobs with us!
The safety and health of our employees is of the utmost importance. Employees are required to comply with any vaccination requirements mandated by contract, applicable law or regulation.
By applying to a role at TekSynap you are providing consent to receive text messages regarding your interview and employment status. If at any time you would like to opt out of text messaging, respond "STOP".Additional Job InformationWORK ENVIRONMENT AND PHYSICAL DEMANDS
The work environment characteristics described here are representative of those an employee encounters while performing the essential functions of the job. Reasonable accommodation may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Battle Creek, MI
- Columbus, OH
- Dayton, OH
- Fort Belvoir, VA
- New Cumberland, PA
- Ogden, UT
- Philadelphia, PA
- Richmond, VA
- Type of environment: Office
- Noise level: Medium
- Work schedule: Schedule is day shift Monday - Friday. May be requested to work evenings and weekends to meet program and contract needs.
- Amount of Travel: Less than 10%
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to use hands to handle, feel, touch; reach with hands and arms; talk and hear. The employee is regularly required to stand; walk; sit; climb or balance; and stoop, kneel, crouch, or crawl. The employee is regularly required to lift up to 10 pounds. The employee is frequently required to lift up to 25 pounds; and up to 50 pounds. The vision requirements include close vision, distance vision, peripheral vision, depth perception, and ability to adjust focus.WORK AUTHORIZATION/SECURITY CLEARANCE
Secret clearanceOTHER DUTIES
Please note this job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required of the employee for this job. Duties, responsibilities and activities may change at any time with or without notice.EQUAL EMPLOYMENT OPPORTUNITY
In order to provide equal employment and advancement opportunities to all individuals, employment decisions will be based on merit, qualifications, and abilities. TekSynap does not discriminate against any person because of race, color, creed, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, protected veteran status, national origin, disability, age, genetic information or any other characteristic protected by law (referred to as "protected status"). This nondiscrimination policy extends to all terms, conditions, and privileges of employment as well as the use of all company facilities, participation in all company-sponsored activities, and all employment actions such as promotions, compensation, benefits, and termination of employment.
TekSynap is committed to ensuring that our online application process provides an equal employment opportunity to all job seekers, including individuals with disabilities. If you believe you need a reasonable accommodation in order to search for a job opening or to submit an application, please contact email@example.com for assistance.