ERP International is seeking full-time and part-time Radiology / X-Ray Techs
in support of Naval Medical Center San Diego, CA.
Apply online today and discover more about this exceptional employment opportunity. www.erpinternational.comBe the Best!
Join our team of exceptional health care professionals across the nation. Come discover the immense pride and job satisfaction ERP Employees experience in providing care for our Military Members, their Families and Retired Military Veterans! ERP International is honored to have been named one of The Washington Post's 2023 Top Workplaces
!* Excellent Compensation & Exceptional Comprehensive Benefits!* Paid Vacation, Paid Sick Time, Plus 11 Paid Federal Holidays! * Medical/Dental/Vision, STD, LTD and Life Insurance, Health Savings Account available, and more!* Annual CME Stipend and License/Certification Reimbursement!* Matching 401K!
The salary range for this position is $46.97/hr. to $68.00/hr. Compensation will be determined based on several factors including but not limited to skill set, years of experience, shift and the employee's geographic location.About ERP International, LLC:
ERP is a nationally respected provider of health, science, and technology solutions supporting clients in the government and commercial sectors. We provide comprehensive enterprise information technology, strategic sourcing, and management solutions to DoD and federal civilian agencies in 40 states. Founded in 2006, ERP is headquartered in Laurel, MD and maintains satellite offices in Montgomery, AL and San Antonio, TX - plus project locations nationwide. ERP is an Equal Opportunity Employer - Disability and Veteran.ResponsibilitiesWork Schedule:
Sunday - Saturday, 8.5 hour shifts (Days/Evenings/Nights)
NO CALL!Job Specific Position Duties:
The duties include, but are not limited to the following:
- Performs a variety of routine and moderately complex diagnostic radiographic procedures including but not limited to temporomandibular joint studies (TMJ), and special localization films of foreign bodies of the eye, hand and foot. Takes all required eye films, for the purpose of locating foreign bodies such as glass, shrapnel, etc.
- Responsible for properly arriving, printing radiology worksheet, departing the patient electronic medical record and transfer of the scan to the medical Picture Archival Communication Systems (PACS) for review by the radiologist and responsible for the Quality Control Assessment and approval prior to release of the patient and transfer of the scan. Reports needed repairs to government supervisor in order to maintain equipment in proper working condition.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
Additional Knowledge Required:
• Knowledge of moderately complex radiographic procedures of the eye, skull, hand, foot, and facial features sufficient to perform such procedures.
• Knowledge of radiographic equipment, to ascertain if malfunction or safety hazard is present and to ensure proper maintenance performed.
• Knowledge of anatomy and physiology such as the structure, location, and function of major organs and the skeletal system in order to locate areas of study by using anatomical landmarks, to identify organs appearing on the film in order to determine the acceptability of the radiograph for diagnostic use, and to determine if standard positioning techniques might cause further pain or injury to patients.
• Knowledge of radiation protection agency standards including radiation sensitive areas of the body and all protective devices and methods appropriate to the equipment and procedures used, in order to assure that adequate safeguards are maintained for patients and self and to reassure patients who may be unfamiliar X-ray safety procedures.QualificationsMinimum Qualifications:* Education:
Graduate from an academic program accredited by the Joint Review Committee on Education in Radiologic Technology (JRCERT).* Experience:
One year of experience as a Radiology / X-Ray Tech* Licensure:
Certified by the American Registry of Radiologic Technology (ARRT)* Life Support Certifications:
Basic Life Support (BLS) * Security:
Must be able to pass a Government background check and obtain a Government security clearance.