West Creek 5 (12075), United States of America, Richmond, Virginia
Associate, Commercial Loan Servicer
Are you looking for a challenging role that includes the convenience of working virtually at home? Then a Capital One Commercial Ops role may be the role for you! You must be within 100 miles driving distance from our Capital One hub in Richmond, VA.
Capital One Commercial Core Operations is looking for an experienced candidate to support the growing Commercial Loan Servicing Operations Team. In this role you will support Syndicated loans for a variety of Corporate Banking Lines of Businesses, handling day to day loan activity and maintenance. The Loan Operations Associate serves as liaison between Customer and Investors for life of loan activity. The role includes analytical components related to various loan accruals and manual calculations with ongoing reconciliation and remediation. Strong communication skills and product knowledge are critical to success, as well as working collaboratively among stakeholders to help facilitate ongoing change management. Some of the primary functions of the role include :
Work at Home Technology Requirements:
- Control and manage a portfolio of active credit facilities as the Loan Operations Servicer for a variety of Syndicated loans for the Commercial Corporate Banking line of business
- Process loan requests (disbursements, pay downs, payments, etc.); interest and exchange rate fixing, interest and fee calculations, billing and liquidations
- Communicate directly with Customers and Participant Banks/Investors for all loan related requests (ie. resolving and expediting inquiries, discrepancies, and other special requests)
- Strong written and verbal communication skills are required on a daily basis to maintain and provide customers with a consistent high level of service
- Coordinate loan trading activity, including settlement coordination, obtaining required consents, and updating/maintaining the loan register
- Work closely with respective business units and other internal partners to align needs and provide support as needed
- Manage all exception and maintenance reporting for cash breaks analysis, reconciliations of interest, fees etc.
- Complete comprehensive testing of system enhancements
- Review of, and extraction from, legal documents for compliance, interpretation and operational viability and support
- Develop, design, and implement inter-departmental controls and risk reducing processes with the primary goal of maintaining accurate books and records
- Prepare and submit periodic (daily and above) departmental and team reports and metrics
- Establish and maintain Customer Satisfaction as the singular priority
- Manage multiple workflow tools including Gmail, Salesforce, Customer Hotline
- A secure home office environment that is free from background noise and distractions
- A reliable private internet connection that is not supplied by using cellular data (hot spot)
- Cable or fiber connections are preferred
- Internet service download speeds must be at least 5 mbps, with 10+ mbps preferred - check your download speed using a speed test. A sample one can be found here . To test your home internet from your personal computer at home, type www.speedtest.net into the web browser of your personal computer.
- Sustained ability to maintain latency less than 250 ms in voice calls is required
- Hard wired connectivity is preferred, any use of wireless connectivity must be Private (non-public) and password protected through WPA2-PSK (AES) encryption. If you have any questions about your encryption, please consult with your internet provider
- A private network is password protected where you have ownership or line of sight to every device on the network
- Capital One reserves the right to request proof of internet provider, speed and service package from the associate
- Requirements are subject to change, as new systems and technology are delivered. Capital One reserves the right to modify internet service requirements with sixty (60) days notice.
Candidates must live within 100 miles driving distance of one of the hub locations based in Richmond, VA. Basic Qualifications :
Preferred Qualifications :
- High School Diploma, GED or equivalent certification
- At least 1 year of experience in Banking
- At least 1 year of experience in Operations
- Bachelor's Degree or Military experience
- 3+ years of experience in Commercial Loan Operations
- 3+ years of experience in Commercial Loan Servicing
- 1+ years of experience with ACBS
- 1+ years of experience with Microsoft Office (Outlook, Excel, Word, PowerPoint) or Google Suite (Sheets, Slides, Docs)
At this time, Capital One will not sponsor a new applicant for employment authorization for this position.
Capital One offers a comprehensive, competitive, and inclusive set of health, financial and other benefits that support your total well-being. Learn more at the Capital One Careers website . Eligibility varies based on full or part-time status, exempt or non-exempt status, and management level.
No agencies please. Capital One is an equal opportunity employer committed to diversity and inclusion in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex (including pregnancy, childbirth or related medical conditions), race, color, age, national origin, religion, disability, genetic information, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender reassignment, citizenship, immigration status, protected veteran status, or any other basis prohibited under applicable federal, state or local law. Capital One promotes a drug-free workplace. Capital One will consider for employment qualified applicants with a criminal history in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable laws regarding criminal background inquiries, including, to the extent applicable, Article 23-A of the New York Correction Law; San Francisco, California Police Code Article 49, Sections 4901-4920; New York City's Fair Chance Act; Philadelphia's Fair Criminal Records Screening Act; and other applicable federal, state, and local laws and regulations regarding criminal background inquiries.
If you have visited our website in search of information on employment opportunities or to apply for a position, and you require an accommodation, please contact Capital One Recruiting at 1-800-304-9102 or via email at RecruitingAccommodation@capitalone.com . All information you provide will be kept confidential and will be used only to the extent required to provide needed reasonable accommodations.
For technical support or questions about Capital One's recruiting process, please send an email to Careers@capitalone.com
Capital One does not provide, endorse nor guarantee and is not liable for third-party products, services, educational tools or other information available through this site.
Capital One Financial is made up of several different entities. Please note that any position posted in Canada is for Capital One Canada, any position posted in the United Kingdom is for Capital One Europe and any position posted in the Philippines is for Capital One Philippines Service Corp. (COPSSC).