Responsibilities & QualificationsRESPONSIBILITIES
The Program Manager is responsible for managing multiple stakeholders, the DPM and tasks leads in support of task areas simultaneously and providing reporting on programmatic activities to government stakeholders.
- Manage team leads and work with the DPM and individual team leads to establish plans and goals for each project.
- Ensure changes in work under this contract are not implemented prior to written authorization or a contract modification is issued by the Contracting Officer
- Set objectives, assign tasks, manage budgets, and agree to timetables for achieving intermediate and overall goals.
- Cost Forecasting experience at the level of this contract and be able to respond to COR questions regarding contract cost estimation, variance, burn, etc.
- Coordinate management, planning and reporting.
- Coordinate and monitor progress across all projects, team leads establish a formal reporting structure.
- Coordinate any project changes, problems, issues with stakeholder that would affect the project schedule or any of the deliverables.
- Develops overall program plans, guidance, and procedures necessary to adequately provide support required by diverse technical, administrative and program functions and operation of organizations like NRC.
- Oversee and supervise the work distribution across Contractor resources.
- Manage the performance for Contractor tasks and associated deliverables.
- Develop contract status reports.
- Respond to program questions/issues raised during the execution of Tasks.
- Possess full authority to act for their respective company on contract matters relating to daily operations.
- Be available during business hours to meet with Government personnel (designated by the CO) to discuss any items pertaining to the program.
- Responsible for ensuring those contractor personnel providing services under this contract are trained and capable of the tasks assigned.
- Demonstrated ability for oral and written communication with the highest levels of management.
- Demonstrated successful working knowledge and supervision of employees of various labor categories and skills in efforts similar in size and scope as referenced under this program.
- Knowledge of industry accepted standards and best practices
- Must have at least 10 years of program management experience and an MA/MS degree.
- Must be able to provide strategic advice, technical guidance and expertise to program and project staff; provide detailed analysis, evaluation and recommendations for improvements, optimization development, and/or maintenance efforts for client-specific or mission critical challenges/issues; consult with client to define need or problem; supervise studies and leads surveys to collect and analyze data to provide advice and recommend solutions.
- Must be able to obtain a Top Secret with Sensitive Compartmented Information (TS-SCI) clearance.
- Experienced in managing a Federal program >$50m
- Must live within the National Capital Region (NCR)
- Must be able to be on site in Arlington, VA
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
We are seeking a Program Manager to join our team in Arlington, VA.
TekSynap is a fast growing high-tech company that understands both the pace of technology today and the need to have a comprehensive well planned information management environment. "Technology moving at the speed of thought" embodies these principles - the need to nimbly utilize the best that information technology offers to meet the business needs of our Federal Government customers.
We offer our full-time employees a competitive benefits package to include health, dental, vision, 401K, life insurance, short-term and long-term disability plans, vacation time and holidays.
Visit us at www.TekSynap.com .
Apply now to explore jobs with us!
The safety and health of our employees is of the utmost importance. Employees are required to comply with any vaccination requirements mandated by contract, applicable law or regulation.
By applying to a role at TekSynap you are providing consent to receive text messages regarding your interview and employment status. If at any time you would like to opt out of text messaging, respond "STOP".Additional Job Information COMPETENCIES
WORK ENVIRONMENT AND PHYSICAL DEMANDS
- Establish Focus
- Change Management
- Develop Others
- Oral Communication
- Written Communication
- Interpersonal Awareness
- Build Relationships
- Analytical Thinking
- Conceptual Thinking
- Strategic Thinking
- Technical Expertise
- Foster Innovation
- Results Oriented
- Customer Service
The work environment characteristics described here are representative of those an employee encounters while performing the essential functions of the job. Reasonable accommodation may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Location: Arlington, VA
- Type of environment: Office
- Noise level: Low
- Work schedule: Schedule is day shift Monday - Friday. May be requested to work evenings and weekends to meet program and contract needs.
- Amount of Travel: 10%
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to use hands to handle, feel, touch; reach with hands and arms; talk and hear. The employee is regularly required to stand; walk; sit; climb or balance; and stoop, kneel, crouch, or crawl. The employee is regularly required to lift up to 10 pounds. The employee is frequently required to lift up to 25 pounds; and up to 50 pounds. The vision requirements include close vision, distance vision, peripheral vision, depth perception, and ability to adjust focus. WORK AUTHORIZATION/SECURITY CLEARANCE
Top Secret Clearance requirement OTHER DUTIES
Please note this job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required of the employee for this job. Duties, responsibilities and activities may change at any time with or without notice. EQUAL EMPLOYMENT OPPORTUNITY
In order to provide equal employment and advancement opportunities to all individuals, employment decisions will be based on merit, qualifications, and abilities. TekSynap does not discriminate against any person because of race, color, creed, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, protected veteran status, national origin, disability, age, genetic information or any other characteristic protected by law (referred to as "protected status"). This nondiscrimination policy extends to all terms, conditions, and privileges of employment as well as the use of all company facilities, participation in all company-sponsored activities, and all employment actions such as promotions, compensation, benefits, and termination of employment.
TekSynap is committed to ensuring that our online application process provides an equal employment opportunity to all job seekers, including individuals with disabilities. If you believe you need a reasonable accommodation in order to search for a job opening or to submit an application, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org for assistance.