Center 1 (19052), United States of America, McLean, Virginia
Manager, Product Management: New Offer Structures Lead - Capital One Shopping (Remote - Eligible)
We're looking for a passionate, innovative, and data-driven Product Manager to lead new offer structures within Capital One Shopping's Cardholder Offers product. The right candidate will have experience in developing and launching data-backed, multi-channel product offerings that will drive customer awareness, engagement and adoption. Within Capital One, the Shopping team is working on a new consumer product that seeks to change the way people buy things online. We believe that no matter where you shop, it should be easy to buy things at the best price.
We are a fast-paced, get-stuff-done team solving a difficult problem in a unique way. We're focused on scaling our products to millions of customers and refining the experience to create a product that customers and partners can't live without.
We are looking for a Product Manager to join our team to improve and integrate new product and revenue opportunities with our merchant partners, and drive cross-functional execution within Shopping. Key Responsibilities
- Leverage customer data (by analyzing business results, marketplace trends and consumer insights via research) and business objectives to develop and flawlessly execute integrated multi-channel product offerings that will drive customer awareness, engagement and adoption.
- Partner with cross-functional teams (merchant partners, business partners, creative teams, legal, PR, etc.) to provide strategic and tactical thought leadership to effectively drive product delivery.
- Effectively manage many stakeholders while shepherding multiple projects through our process and ensuring flawless delivery of strategic intent.
- Use SQL to troubleshoot, analyze data, and identify insights
- Gather insights from internal and external user feedback, web analytics, research, competitors and data evaluation to understand user needs and synthesize into learnings for the team, and into product plans to deliver on user needs
- Proficiency in handling large data files using SQL, python or similar languages
- Own day to day setting and monitoring of KPIs - requires strong SQL/data analysis skills
- Own day to day operations of product, including identifying bugs or leverage opportunities via comprehensive understanding of data
Basic Qualifications :
- Become an expert on internal tooling and operations related to our merchant partners
- Identify, prioritize, and launch innovative, merchant focused products that drive revenue and customer value
- Advance Capital One Shopping's strategic and competitive position and deliver products recognized as best in the industry
- Establish shared vision and buy-in on priorities across the company
- Drive product development and ideation with the input of the partner management team and our merchant partners
- Manage to results by establishing a business model based on fundamental drivers and following the data
- Maximize efficiency in a constantly evolving environment where the goals can be ambiguous and the process fluid
Preferred Qualifications :
- Bachelor's Degree or military experience
- At least 3 years of experience in digital product management
- At least 3 years experience working with SQL
- Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science or Engineering
- MBA or Master's degree
- 5+ years of experience translating business strategy and analysis into consumer facing digital products
Capital One is open to hiring a Remote Employee for this opportunity
At this time, Capital One will not sponsor a new applicant for employment authorization for this position.
The minimum and maximum full-time annual salaries for this role are listed below, by location. Please note that this salary information is solely for candidates hired to perform work within one of these locations, and refers to the amount Capital One is willing to pay at the time of this posting. Salaries for part-time roles will be prorated based upon the agreed upon number of hours to be regularly worked.
Remote (Regardless of Location):
$135,700 - $154,900 for Product Management
New York City (Hybrid On-Site):
$160,200 - $182,800 for Product Management
Candidates hired to work in other locations will be subject to the pay range associated with that location, and the actual annualized salary amount offered to any candidate at the time of hire will be reflected solely in the candidate's offer letter.
This role is also eligible to earn performance based incentive compensation, which may include cash bonus(es) and/or long term incentives (LTI). Incentives could be discretionary or non discretionary depending on the plan.
Capital One offers a comprehensive, competitive, and inclusive set of health, financial and other benefits that support your total well-being. Learn more at the Capital One Careers website . Eligibility varies based on full or part-time status, exempt or non-exempt status, and management level.
No agencies please. Capital One is an equal opportunity employer committed to diversity and inclusion in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex (including pregnancy, childbirth or related medical conditions), race, color, age, national origin, religion, disability, genetic information, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender reassignment, citizenship, immigration status, protected veteran status, or any other basis prohibited under applicable federal, state or local law. Capital One promotes a drug-free workplace. Capital One will consider for employment qualified applicants with a criminal history in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable laws regarding criminal background inquiries, including, to the extent applicable, Article 23-A of the New York Correction Law; San Francisco, California Police Code Article 49, Sections 4901-4920; New York City's Fair Chance Act; Philadelphia's Fair Criminal Records Screening Act; and other applicable federal, state, and local laws and regulations regarding criminal background inquiries.
If you have visited our website in search of information on employment opportunities or to apply for a position, and you require an accommodation, please contact Capital One Recruiting at 1-800-304-9102 or via email at RecruitingAccommodation@capitalone.com . All information you provide will be kept confidential and will be used only to the extent required to provide needed reasonable accommodations.
For technical support or questions about Capital One's recruiting process, please send an email to Careers@capitalone.com
Capital One does not provide, endorse nor guarantee and is not liable for third-party products, services, educational tools or other information available through this site.
Capital One Financial is made up of several different entities. Please note that any position posted in Canada is for Capital One Canada, any position posted in the United Kingdom is for Capital One Europe and any position posted in the Philippines is for Capital One Philippines Service Corp. (COPSSC).