Clearance Required:Ability to Obtain a Top Secret
US Citizenship: Summary
The MIL Corporation is seeking a Configuration Management Analyst candidate to work with a Federal Government client at our Charleston, South Carolina location. The Analyst will provide support as a member of the Systems Development and Maintenance team. Responsibilities
- Provide support for the development, testing, and implementation of software applications
- Works with the project management team in controlling the ongoing maintenance/support of the version control and change request tracking applications
- Work on the DevOps Toolchain, which includes, JIRA, Azure, Jenkins, and Git and various software repositories and build management tools. The candidate will assist team members with moving their legacy systems into automated deployment model.
- Applying principles and practices to constantly and consistently enhance the reliability and performance of all existing CI/CD and other automation tools and utilities.
- Infrastructure provisioning, configuration management, storage management, network management, virtualization - in on-prem, Azure and hybrid scenarios.
- Creating and help support automated CI/CD pipelines and automation
- Maintaining an inventory of all automation jobs and artifacts
- Proactively monitoring and providing weekly/monthly reports on automation tool reliability and performance metrics
- A four year degree in Computer Science or Information Systems; if degree in another field, three years of professional experience in a software development environment is required
- Expertise with Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook) and modern Microsoft power applications
- Experience communicating and relaying information across multiple organizations and teams in a timely manner
Great attention to detail
- Experience with Configuration Management processes
- CAPM or PMP Certifications
- Experience with Serena Business Manager
- Experience with ServiceNow tools
- Full end-to-end understanding of CI/CD pipeline and how to assess and control software versioning
- Ability to employ best practices in an enterprise scale continuous delivery environment and harden production deployments
- Azure DevOPs experience
- JIRA experience
All applicants for this position must be able to obtain a Secret clearance with potential to advance to Top Secret; please note that the clearance process takes into account financial background aspects. Compensation
The MIL Corporation values your contributions and offers a range of benefits to support your overall well-being. We are pleased to offer a comprehensive range of benefits to our full-time employees which includes health, life, disability, and retirement plans, as well as paid time off, opportunities for professional growth and tuition assistance. Additional benefits and incentives may also apply, which will be communicated during the hiring process.
Salary at MIL is determined based on factors such as qualifications, experience, and contractual limitations. For this position, the projected compensation range is $55,702.00 - $83,552.00 per year. This estimate represents the typical salary range and is just one part of MIL's complete compensation package. Why MIL?
The MIL Corporation (MIL) is a dynamic workforce of industry professionals who deliver world-class solutions in cyber, engineering, financial management, and information technology - and we are looking for candidates like you! Whether you're fresh out of college, the military, or well into your professional services career, MIL has great job opportunities that might be a great fit.
Here at MIL, we pride ourselves on the family-like environment instilled amongst our team. Our employees love working here and it truly shows through our various recognitions & awards. Some of our most recent awards include:
- 2021-2022, Top Workplaces USA award (Energage)
- 2017-2022 Top Workplaces Award, Greater Washington Area (The Washington Post)
- 2018-2022 Certified Great Workplace, Great Place to Work®
- 2021 & 2022, Best Workplaces in Consulting & Professional Services™
- 2021 Fortune Best Workplaces for Millennials™
- 2018 Fortune, Great Place to Work: Best Place to Work for Diversity
- 2020- 2022, 2017, Top Workplace Award, South Carolina (Greenville Business Magazine, Columbia Business Monthly, and Charleston Business Magazine)
- 2022 Freedom Award, Employer Support of the Guard and Reserve (ESGR), Department of Defense
- 2018, Above & Beyond Award, Employer Support of the Guard and Reserve (ESGR), Department of Defense
If your goal is to help the federal government deploy leading technologies, improve financial management, or defend the nation in cyberspace, MIL welcomes you. Become a part of something greater, where you, the people, make the difference. The MIL Corporation is an equal opportunity employer, and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity and sexual orientation, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.