Responsibilities & Qualifications RESPONSIBILITES
- Under supervision, demonstrate an ability to install, configure, repair, and maintain fully integrated information technology computer-based systems internal and peripheral devices, memory chips, video cards, hard drives, printers, network interface cards, media converters, and other peripheral devices.
- Responsible for day-to-day coordination and administration of tasks by ensuring quality and productivity standards are maintained while meeting customer schedules.
- Will require onsite travel using personal vehicle, company van, company golf cart or another motorized vehicle.
- Formal education and six months prior experience.
- Have an ability to get and hold a current National Agency Check with Local Agency Check with Credit Check (NACLC)
- Must have valid state driver's license, personal vehicle and proof of insurance.
We are seeking a Entry Level Desktop Hardware Technician to support the Enterprise Service Desk (ESD) with Defense Logistics Agency (DLA).
TekSynap is a fast growing high-tech company that understands both the pace of technology today and the need to have a comprehensive well planned information management environment. "Technology moving at the speed of thought" embodies these principles - the need to nimbly utilize the best that information technology offers to meet the business needs of our Federal Government customers.
We offer our full-time employees a competitive benefits package to include health, dental, vision, 401K, life insurance, short-term and long-term disability plans, vacation time and holidays.
Visit us at www.TekSynap.com .
Apply now to explore jobs with us!
The Entry level Desktop Hardware Technician performs a variety of routine hardware related tasks for various types of fully integrated computer-based systems.Additional Job Information COMPETENCIES
WORK ENVIRONMENT AND PHYSICAL DEMANDS
- Customer Service
- Results Oriented
- Technical Expertise
- Build Relationships
- Strategic Thinking
- Analytical Thinking
- Foster Innovation
- Performance Management
- Oral Communication
- Interpersonal Awareness
- Conceptual Thinking
The work environment characteristics described here are representative of those an employee encounters while performing the essential functions of the job. Reasonable accommodation may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Location: Oklahoma City, OK
- Type of environment: Office Setting
- Noise level: Medium
- Work schedule: May be requested to work evenings and weekends to meet program and contract needs.
- Amount of Travel: Less than 10%
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to use hands to finger, handle, or feel; reach with hands and arms; and talk or hear. The employee is regularly required to stand; walk; sit; climb or balance; and stoop, kneel, crouch, or crawl. The employee is regularly required to lift up to 10 pounds. The employee is frequently required to lift up to 25 pounds; and up to 50 pounds. The vision requirements include close vision, distance vision, peripheral vision, depth perception, and ability to adjust focus. WORK AUTHORIZATION/SECURITY CLEARANCE
Secret clearance OTHER DUTIES
Please note this job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required of the employee for this job. Duties, responsibilities and activities may change at any time with or without notice. EQUAL EMPLOYMENT OPPORTUNITY
In order to provide equal employment and advancement opportunities to all individuals, employment decisions will be based on merit, qualifications, and abilities. TekSynap does not discriminate against any person because of race, color, creed, religion, sex, national origin, disability, age, genetic information or any other characteristic protected by law (referred to as "protected status"). This nondiscrimination policy extends to all terms, conditions, and privileges of employment as well as the use of all company facilities, participation in all company-sponsored activities, and all employment actions such as promotions, compensation, benefits, and termination of employment.