West Creek 5 (12075), United States of America, Richmond, Virginia
Hybrid - Principal Process Manager, ATM Implementations
The Capital One ATM Implementations team is looking for a high performing Principal Process Manager to support an evolving ATM strategy. Capital One currently offers approximately 2000 ATMs within its national banking footprint with plans to modernize the ATM fleet. As Capital One transforms its physical presence across branches, consumer and café markets, the ATM will continue to play a larger role in meeting customer transaction needs.
We are seeking a dedicated, disciplined, process professional who excels in a team environment. This person will have excellent analytical, and communication skills, along with the ability to adapt to a fast paced environment. Some keys to success in the position are the ability to swiftly incorporate multiple dynamic inputs to drive decisions as well as the ability to see and understand the 'big picture' value chain.
- Identify and lead cross functional ATM process improvement efforts to support simplification and a well managed, efficient operation
- Understand overarching ATM/Cash processes in order to identify and drive improvements
- Analyze data for issues and trends in support of data quality
- Maintain data quality accuracy on all efforts
- Develop and maintain up to date project information and dashboards
- Drive simplification in AIT activities, demonstrating value chain thinking and partnership
- Anticipate and proactively mitigate ATM activity risks
- Continuously question to identify opportunities for improvement and then demonstrate ownership by driving improvement work through to completion
- Manage key stakeholder relationships to include the appropriate communication channels
- Manage and communicate with 3rd party vendors to plan and implement projects
- Actively demonstrate a risk-minded ownership for activities occurring across the fleet by proactively identifying potential issues and making recommendations
- Partner internally with Branch and Cafe' teams when branch/café sites require construction along with ATM activity
- Support downstream/back office submissions necessary for successful activities
- Develop and improve the tools and processes used across these processes
This person will:
Location: This role is hybrid, where you will be expected to spend about half of your working time in office and half working virtually.
- Possess excellent problem solving and analytical skills
- Have excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Thrive in a fast paced environment
- Be extremely organized and focused on attention to detail and multi-tasking
- Knowledge of data networks or Windows Operating systems a plus
- High School diploma, GED, or equivalent certification
- At least 3 years of process management or project management experience
- At least 2 years of experience with Microsoft Office or Google Suite
At this time, Capital One will not sponsor a new applicant for employment authorization for this position.
- 3+ years of ATM or Cash experience in a financial institution
- Bachelor's degree or military experience
- Lean, Agile, Six Sigma, Business Process Management, Project Management Certifications
Capital One offers a comprehensive, competitive, and inclusive set of health, financial and other benefits that support your total well-being. Learn more at the Capital One Careers website . Eligibility varies based on full or part-time status, exempt or non-exempt status, and management level.
No agencies please. Capital One is an equal opportunity employer committed to diversity and inclusion in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex (including pregnancy, childbirth or related medical conditions), race, color, age, national origin, religion, disability, genetic information, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender reassignment, citizenship, immigration status, protected veteran status, or any other basis prohibited under applicable federal, state or local law. Capital One promotes a drug-free workplace. Capital One will consider for employment qualified applicants with a criminal history in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable laws regarding criminal background inquiries, including, to the extent applicable, Article 23-A of the New York Correction Law; San Francisco, California Police Code Article 49, Sections 4901-4920; New York City's Fair Chance Act; Philadelphia's Fair Criminal Records Screening Act; and other applicable federal, state, and local laws and regulations regarding criminal background inquiries.
If you have visited our website in search of information on employment opportunities or to apply for a position, and you require an accommodation, please contact Capital One Recruiting at 1-800-304-9102 or via email at RecruitingAccommodation@capitalone.com . All information you provide will be kept confidential and will be used only to the extent required to provide needed reasonable accommodations.
For technical support or questions about Capital One's recruiting process, please send an email to Careers@capitalone.com
Capital One does not provide, endorse nor guarantee and is not liable for third-party products, services, educational tools or other information available through this site.
Capital One Financial is made up of several different entities. Please note that any position posted in Canada is for Capital One Canada, any position posted in the United Kingdom is for Capital One Europe and any position posted in the Philippines is for Capital One Philippines Service Corp. (COPSSC).