Knolls 2 (12036), United States of America, Glen Allen, Virginia
Security Analyst, Principal Coordinator
Reporting to a manager, a Principle Coordinator (PC) primary responsibility is to carry out day-to-day BAU Security Operation Center activities. This position is responsible for incident intake, incident documentation, critical response communications, monitoring and responding to calls for service and information from security related technology systems. In addition to BAU responsibilities a Principle Coordinator will be responsible for additional responsibilities consistent with their knowledge, skills and abilities. This includes activities such as ATM validations, database management and intelligence analysis and intelligence product development and delivery. Responsibilities:
This position works rotating shifts that may include weekends, holidays, evenings and overnight shifts.Basic Qualifications:
- Respond to incoming security concerns and track outcomes
- Monitor a wide network of security alarms and cameras to identify and resolve threats
- Synthesize large amounts of information quickly
- Create comprehensive records of security-related incidents
- Coordination of routine and critical incident communications
- Understand the proper use of security related tools and procedures
- Escalate to supervisors when appropriate
- Implement security and access control procedures
- At least 3 years of experience with customer service
- At least 1 year of experience with Microsoft Office or Google Suite
At this time, Capital One will not sponsor a new applicant for employment authorization for this position.
- 3+ years of experience in the security field
- 1+ year of experience with emergency communication operations
- 1+ year of experience with situational awareness tools (ex: NC4, VCC)
- Ability to multitask and synthesize large of amounts of information quickly
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Familiarity with news reporting sources, social media channels, as well as other channels for real-time monitoring of current events
- Geopolitical awareness, knowledge of global events, and cultural sensitivity
Capital One offers a comprehensive, competitive, and inclusive set of health, financial and other benefits that support your total well-being. Learn more at the Capital One Careers website . Eligibility varies based on full or part-time status, exempt or non-exempt status, and management level.
No agencies please. Capital One is an equal opportunity employer committed to diversity and inclusion in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex (including pregnancy, childbirth or related medical conditions), race, color, age, national origin, religion, disability, genetic information, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender reassignment, citizenship, immigration status, protected veteran status, or any other basis prohibited under applicable federal, state or local law. Capital One promotes a drug-free workplace. Capital One will consider for employment qualified applicants with a criminal history in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable laws regarding criminal background inquiries, including, to the extent applicable, Article 23-A of the New York Correction Law; San Francisco, California Police Code Article 49, Sections 4901-4920; New York City's Fair Chance Act; Philadelphia's Fair Criminal Records Screening Act; and other applicable federal, state, and local laws and regulations regarding criminal background inquiries.
If you have visited our website in search of information on employment opportunities or to apply for a position, and you require an accommodation, please contact Capital One Recruiting at 1-800-304-9102 or via email at RecruitingAccommodation@capitalone.com . All information you provide will be kept confidential and will be used only to the extent required to provide needed reasonable accommodations.
For technical support or questions about Capital One's recruiting process, please send an email to Careers@capitalone.com
Capital One does not provide, endorse nor guarantee and is not liable for third-party products, services, educational tools or other information available through this site.
Capital One Financial is made up of several different entities. Please note that any position posted in Canada is for Capital One Canada, any position posted in the United Kingdom is for Capital One Europe and any position posted in the Philippines is for Capital One Philippines Service Corp. (COPSSC).