Summary $5,000 Sign-On-Bonus Available! Automation Engineer Arlington, VA
Are you ready to enhance your skills and build your career in a rapidly evolving business climate? Are you looking for a career where professional development is embedded in your employer's core culture? If so, Chenega Military, Intelligence & Operations Support (MIOS) could be the place for you! Join our team of professionals who support large-scale government operations by leveraging cutting-edge technology and take your career to the next level!
Chenega IT Enterprise Services (CITES) offers forward-thinking technology solutions to federal agencies and the DoD. Formed in 2016 to serve federal customers CONUS, CITES has grown quickly into a best practices leader for the modern federal enterprise.
Chenega IT Enterprises, LLC, a Chenega company, has a challenging career opportunity in a Special Access Program that includes systems engineering and integration professional services for new technology engineering, testing, integration, and implementation.
The Automation Engineer
shall create an automated testing framework to support a Continuous Integration/Continuous Development model, as well as perform functional testing, new product validation, and system integration. Responsibilities Work you'll do
As a Automation Engineer
within our ICON
team, you will:
- Create an automated testing framework to support a Continuous Integration/Continuous Development model, as well as perform functional testing, new product validation, and system integration.
- Perform planning and publication of updates to technology and policy as it pertains to the ICON RA, as necessary.
- Other duties as assigned.
Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities
- BA/BS degree required
- 5+ years of experience
- 2 - 3 + years of experience with CI/CD (continuous development, continuous delivery), and DevOps/DevSecOps experience with Ansible, Jenkins, Go, GitLab, Software Factory, GitOps, Test Automation, SCAP, STIG, SAST, DAST, preferred
- Meet DoD 8140 and 8570 as required
- Top Secret clearance with current SCI eligibility required
How you'll grow
- Excellent written and verbal communication and customer service skills.
- Ability to work independently and as a team member.
- Ability to handle a large, complex workload, effectively coordinate multiple resources, and multi-task in a fast-paced environment.
- Knowledge and skill in applying analytical and evaluation methods and techniques.
- Ability to handle controversial situations with tact and diplomacy.
At Chenega MIOS, our professional development plan focuses on helping our team members at every level of their careers to identify and use their strengths to do their best work every day. From entry-level employees to senior leaders, we believe there's always room to learn.
We offer opportunities to help sharpen skills in addition to hands-on experience in the global, fast-changing business world. From on-the-job learning experiences to formal development programs, our professionals have a variety of opportunities to continue to grow throughout their careers. Benefits
At Chenega MIOS, we know that great people make a great organization. We value our team members and offer them a broad range of benefits.
Learn more about what working at Chenega MIOS can mean for you. Chenega MIOS's culture
Our positive and supportive culture encourages our team members to do their best work every day. We celebrate individuals by recognizing their uniqueness and offering them the flexibility to make daily choices that can help them be healthy, centered, confident, and aware. We offer well-being programs and continuously look for new ways to maintain a culture where we excel and lead healthy, happy lives. Corporate citizenship
Chenega MIOS is led by a purpose to make an impact that matters. This purpose defines who we are and extends to relationships with our clients, our team members, and our communities. We believe that business has the power to inspire and transform. We focus on education, giving, skill-based volunteerism, and leadership to help drive positive social impact in our communities.
Learn more about Chenega's impact on the world.
Chenega MIOS News- https://chenegamios.com/news/ Tips from your Talent Acquisition team
We want job seekers exploring opportunities at Chenega MIOS to feel prepared and confident. To help you with your research, we suggest you review the following links:
Chenega MIOS web site - www.chenegamios.com
Glassdoor - https://www.glassdoor.com/Overview/Working-at-Chenega-MIOS-EI_IE369514.11,23.htm
LinkedIn - https://www.linkedin.com/company/1472684/
Facebook - https://www.facebook.com/chenegamios/
#Chenega IT Enterprise Services, LLC
Chenega Corporation and family of companies is an EOE.
Equal Opportunity Employer/Veterans/Disabled
Native preference under PL 93-638.
We participate in the E-Verify Employment Verification Program