Summary Management and Program Analyst Hickam AFB, HI
Chronos Operations (CO) is a wholly-owned subsidiary of Chenega
Corporation, an Alaska Native Corporation based in Anchorage, AK. Belonging
to the Military, Intelligence, and Operations Support (MIOS) Strategic
Business Unit (SBU), Chronos has a culture rooted in integrity, respect, and
exceptional performance. Chronos is headquartered in Colorado Springs, CO,
and provides mission-critical services in Advanced Analytics & AI, Software
Engineering, Cybersecurity, Information Technology, and Intelligence.
The Management and Program Analyst
shall be responsible for evaluating data, collaborating to solve current issues, and helping with team efforts in support of the Red Hill Officer-in-Charge (OIC) organization. Responsibilities
- Gather, organize, and analyze information on administrative and operational program requirements, procedures, and issues.
- Evaluate and develop new methods or techniques for defining and solving problems.
- Collaborate with the Strategic Communications Branch, GIS Project Manager,
- Contractor Performance Assessment Representatives designated NAVFAC Hawaii entities, and Public Works Department Joint Base Pearl Harbor-Hickam to develop and maintain standard operating procedures (SOPs), best practices, root cause analysis, and lessons learned.
- Perform analysis to support Red Hill OIC efforts, data calls, presentations, briefings, written reports, and decision-making.
- Provide recommended actions, controls, and solutions to maintain optimal operational efficiency.
- Coordinate team efforts, other local armed services, and government and state agencies as required, in meeting objectives in support of two lines of operations (LOO) Long-term monitoring of the restoration of drinking water at military resident housing, schools, child development centers, potable water distribution hydrants; and groundwater wells installed as part of environmental recovery and remediation.
- Use established criteria provided by the Environmental Engineer to measure, analyze, and predict the attainment of LOO Team 2 Restore Drinking Water and LOO 4 Remediate Red Hill Well goals and objectives.
- Evaluate the impact of short and long-range plans and recommended plans.
- Prepares contractual close-out documentation, including completion letters to the activity, Contractor's and Designer's performance evaluation (CPARS), as-built drawing transmittals, and Contractor's Release.
- Utilize analytical and evaluative methods and techniques for assessing program development and execution through the phases of operations to improve organizational effectiveness and efficiency.
- Identify and provide to the Environmental Engineer administrative and operational project and task requirements based on mission needs. Recommend, manage, and communicate updates and changes to the long-term Monitoring Plan and Drinking Water Sampling Plan as required.
- Collect and consolidate data for the monthly requirements and reporting of Drinking Water Sampling/Testing. Data is analyzed for trends and exceptions and brought to the attention of management.
- Collect and consolidate data for any exceedances found in the drinking water and any tracking of re-sampling requirements.
- Prepare charts, graphs, overheads, slides, and other visual materials for briefings and presentations.
- Review end-of-month reports, including monthly reports, Stage 5 Reports, Daily Long Term Monitoring (LTM) Tracker, and Public Facing Cross tabs for each of the 19 zones for accuracy and report any issues to the Environmental Engineer.
- With permission from the Strategic Communications Branch, coordinate with the Navy Public Works Department, other Navy entities and Armed Services, local agencies at the tactical level, Hawaiian school administration officials, Housing representatives, Public-Private Venture partners, United States Army Department of Public Works and Building Managers in U.S. Army residential areas to facilitate daily operations per operations schedules and controlled area access management. Report problems or conflicts to the Environmental Engineer and Strategic Communications Branch.
- Serve as an escort to government contractors performing water sampling operations as required.
- Evaluate the daily sampling schedule and remove any errors or duplicate entries to ensure an accurate schedule is executed.
- Field work for escorting government contractors to sampling locations may also be required for various sites in the local area. Access and utilization of a government vehicle by all NAVFAC Hawaii procedures is authorized for this work.
- Report any issues encountered in the field to the Environmental Engineer the same day the issue occurred.
- Update the weekly Hawaii Department of Health PowerPoint and submit it to the Environmental Engineer by COB Mondays.
- Confirm that the sampling contractor has access to specific areas such as the shipyard area. Notify the Environmental Engineer if there are any issues encountered.
- Possible help with DBIDS pass submissions for Red Hill OIC work.
- Possible in-field assessment and oversight of samplers of Red Hill OIC work.
- Support business development activities as required (e.g., customer technical capabilities briefings, past performance content, technical solutions).
- Other duties as assigned.
Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities:
- Bachelor's degree in Business Administration or closely related field.
- A Certified Management Consultant (CMC) designation is highly desired.
- 5+ years of management and/or program analysis experience.
- Possess a current, valid driver's license issued by a US state or territory.
- Provide satisfactory proof of U.S. citizenship. (U.S. or naturalized).
- Background check required, including a Federal Bureau of Investigation (FBI) fingerprint check and a favorable Tier 3 Investigation.
- Must be able to obtain and maintain a Secret clearance.
How you'll grow
- Analytical, communication, interpersonal, problem-solving, and time-management skills
- Proficiency in the use of the Microsoft Office Suite and Adobe Acrobat
- Advanced skills in problem solving
- Good work ethic and active desire to learn
- Skillful time management and organizational skills to set and meet deadlines
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Ability to work both independently and within a team
- Ability to work effectively in a team environment to encourage collaboration, innovation, and continuous improvement
- Ability to meet minimum clearance requirements
At Chenega MIOS, our professional development plan focuses on helping our team members at every level of their careers to identify and use their strengths to do their best work every day. From entry-level employees to senior leaders, we believe there's always room to learn.
We offer opportunities to help sharpen skills in addition to hands-on experience in the global, fast-changing business world. From on-the-job learning experiences to formal development programs, our professionals have a variety of opportunities to continue to grow throughout their careers. Benefits
At Chenega MIOS, we know that great people make a great organization. We value our team members and offer them a broad range of benefits.
Learn more about what working at Chenega MIOS can mean for you. Chenega MIOS's culture
Our positive and supportive culture encourages our team members to do their best work every day. We celebrate individuals by recognizing their uniqueness and offering them the flexibility to make daily choices that can help them be healthy, centered, confident, and aware. We offer well-being programs and continuously look for new ways to maintain a culture where we excel and lead healthy, happy lives. Corporate citizenship
Chenega MIOS is led by a purpose to make an impact that matters. This purpose defines who we are and extends to relationships with our clients, our team members, and our communities. We believe that business has the power to inspire and transform. We focus on education, giving, skill-based volunteerism, and leadership to help drive positive social impact in our communities.
Learn more about Chenega's impact on the world.
Chenega MIOS News- https://chenegamios.com/news/ Tips from your Talent Acquisition Team
We want job seekers exploring opportunities at Chenega MIOS to feel prepared and confident. To help you with your research, we suggest you review the following links:
Chenega MIOS web site - www.chenegamios.com
Glassdoor - https://www.glassdoor.com/Overview/Working-at-Chenega-MIOS-EI_IE369514.11,23.htm
LinkedIn - https://www.linkedin.com/company/1472684/
Facebook - https://www.facebook.com/chenegamios/
#Chronos Operations, LLC
Chenega Corporation and family of companies is an EOE.
Equal Opportunity Employer/Veterans/Disabled
Native preference under PL 93-638.
We participate in the E-Verify Employment Verification Program