ERP International is seeking a Registered Nurse (RN) for a temporary or permanent/full-time position in support of the Woman's Health Clinic at the 56th Medical Group at Luke AFB, AZ. Apply online today and discover more about this exceptional employment opportunity. www.erpinternational.com
Be the Best! Join our team of exceptional health care professionals across the nation. Come discover the immense pride and job satisfaction ERP Employees experience in providing care for our Military Members, their Families and Retired Military Veterans! ERP International is honored to have been named one of The Washington Post's 2023 Top Workplaces!
* Excellent Compensation & Exceptional Comprehensive Benefits!
* Paid Vacation, Paid Sick Time, Plus 11 Paid Federal Holidays!
* Medical/Dental/Vision, STD/LTD/Life, and Health Savings Account available, and more!
* Annual CME Stipend and License/Certification Reimbursement!
* Matching 401K!
About ERP International, LLC: ERP is a nationally respected provider of health, science, and technology solutions supporting clients in the government and commercial sectors. We provide comprehensive enterprise information technology, strategic sourcing, and management solutions to DoD and federal civilian agencies in 40 states. Founded in 2006, ERP is headquartered in Laurel, MD and maintains satellite offices in Montgomery, AL and San Antonio, TX - plus project locations nationwide. ERP is an Equal Opportunity Employer - Disability and Veteran.
Monday - Friday, 9 hours between 7:00am and 5:30pm, with a one hour lunch
Specific schedule is dependent upon the department
No Call, Weekends or Holidays
RN - Woman's Health Job Specific Qualifications and Knowledge:• Must have experience in providing direct patient care, patient and staff education, administration, and/or research.
• Knowledgeable on professional care theories, principles, practices, standards and procedures to provide comprehensive primary care to a select population of essentially healthy women and/or their babies in a variety of settings to include obstetrical antepartum or intrapartum management, postpartum care, gynecologic care and immediate newborn care.
• Knowledgeable on growth, development, and pathophysiology of disease processes specific to the obstetrical and gynecological population to include all ages of the spectrum from neonate to geriatrics.
• Knowledgeable of a wide range of medical disorders to include sickle cell anemia, diabetes, sexually transmitted diseases, thyroid disorders, hypertension, and cardiac disease among others and their potential impact on perinatal outcomes, as well as broad knowledge of normal delivery variations, their complications and indicated therapeutic intervention required.
• Knowledgeable of pharmacological agents used in patient treatment, to include desired effects, side effects, and complications/contraindications for their use. Demonstrate ability to administer pharmacologic agents and accurately compute dosage calculations as required. Knowledge of the administrative requirements for proper documentation of patient's condition including disease progress, acknowledgement of teaching, and follow up care.
• Knowledgeable on computer operations and proficiency in the use of basic word processing, data entry and automated medical records.
• Skilled in setting up, operating and monitoring specialized medical equipment such as IV infusion pumps, cardiac monitoring devices, EKG units, oxygen analyzers, suction equipment, nebulizers, and other unit specific equipment.
Core RN Duties: The duties include but are not limited to the following:
• Coordinate patient care in collaboration with a wide array of healthcare professionals. Facilitate the achievement of optimal outcomes in relation to clinical care, quality and cost effectiveness.
• Ensure compliance with standards of care and practice in accordance with all established policies, procedures, and guidelines used in the MTF.
• Perform physical exam and health histories.
• Provide health promotions, counseling, and education.
• Administer medications, wound care, and numerous other personalized interventions.
• Direct and supervise care provide by other healthcare professionals.
• Accountable for making patient care assignments based on the scope of practice and skill level of assigned personnel.
• Recognize adverse signs and symptoms and quickly react in emergency situations.
• Communicate and collaborate with a diverse group of people for the purpose of informing the healthcare team of plans/actions, for teaching/education to benefit the patient/family and organization.
• Make referral appointments and arrange specialty care as appropriate.
• Perform nursing services identified in the TO.
• Conduct research in support of improved practice and patient outcomes.
* Education: Associates Degree of Nursing. Bachelor's Degree preferred.
* Experience: Minimum 1 year of relevant Woman's Health RN experience.
* Licensure: Active/Unrestriced RN License from any state.
* Certifications: Possess and maintain an AHA or ARC Basic Life Support (BLS) certification.
* Security: Must possess ability to pass a Government background check/security clearance.