ERP International is seeking a full-time Psychologist in support of the Mental Health Clinic at Keesler AFB in Biloxi, MS. Apply online today and discover more about this exceptional employment opportunity. www.erpinternational.com
Be the Best! Join our team of exceptional health care professionals across the nation. Come discover the immense pride and job satisfaction ERP Employees experience in providing care for our Military Members, their Families and Retired Military Veterans! ERP International is honored to have been named one of The Washington Post's 2023 Top Workplaces!
* Excellent Compensation & Exceptional Comprehensive Benefits!
* Paid Vacation, Paid Sick Time, Plus 11 Paid Federal Holidays!
* Medical/Dental/Vision, STD/LTD/Life, and Health Savings Account available!
* Annual CME Stipend and License/Certification Reimbursement!
* Matching 401K!
About ERP International, LLC: ERP is a nationally respected provider of health, science, and technology solutions supporting clients in the government and commercial sectors. We provide comprehensive enterprise information technology, strategic sourcing, and management solutions to DoD and federal civilian agencies in 40 states. Founded in 2006, ERP is headquartered in Laurel, MD and maintains satellite offices in Montgomery, AL and San Antonio, TX - plus project locations nationwide. ERP is an Equal Opportunity Employer - Disability and Veteran.
Monday - Friday, 9 hours between 7:00am and 5:00pm, with a one-hour lunch break
Very limited On-Call totaling no more than 4 weeks per year
Job Specific Details and Tasks: The duties include, but are not limited to the following:
• Perform assigned assessment procedures under the direct supervision of a credentialed privileged psychologist or neuropsychologist.
• Utilize therapeutic assessment and interview skills to elicit accurate and concise account of the patient's condition.
• Screen patients to determine presenting problems and priority of appointment. Perform basic assessment procedures, including initial screening evaluation and standardized neuropsychological testing. Assist credentialed providers with identifying mental health diagnosis and treatment strategies, as well as providing patient education.
• Assist in providing specialized treatment and rehabilitation of brain injured and mental health patients. Observe, monitor, report, and record patient interaction during assessment sessions.
• Institute precautionary measures to prevent patient injuries due to suicide, homicide, or elopement.
• Coordinate with other military agencies and MTFs regarding specialized care, treatment, and administrative functions. Contact military or community agencies to obtain collateral information.
• Explain and interpret neuropsychological services and procedures to access care to patients and commands. Assist in or arrange for patient referral to other facilities for alternate level of care.
Duty 1 The Contractor personnel shall provide for patients as scheduled by the Government.
Duty 2 Attend and participate in meetings during normal duty hours and professional staff conferences and other appropriate professional activities such as, but not limited to the following: Quality Improvement meeting, professional staff meetings, Commander's staff meetings, Mental Health Flight meetings, safety huddles and others required by applicable regulations, MTF guidance, or as directed by the Mental Health Flight Commander or his/her designated representative.
Duty 3 Conduct applied research and clinical investigations in clinical/behavioral health psychology.
Duty 4 Clinical/Counseling Psychology. Responsible for and applies psychological procedures and techniques, including interviewing, behavioral assessment, evidenced-based therapies (e.g., cognitive behavioral therapy, acceptance and commitment therapy, etc.), and psychological testing, in the evaluation, diagnosis, and treatment of psychological disorders.
Duty 5 Individual, family and group psychotherapy, and couples therapy, alcohol and drug treatment evaluations.
Duty 6 Consults with medical personnel, legal authorities, military commanders and school districts, as required.
Duty 7 Maintain accurate and current notes in both the Mental Health records and inpatient medical records of all patients seen, as appropriate, and produces reports of evaluation and/or treatment, as required.
Duty 8 Participates in military specific training (e.g., training to perform Command Directed Evaluations, medical evaluation boards, temporary disability retirement list (TDRL) evaluations, security clearances, Military Training Instructor clearances, pre-post deployment screening, PTSD, and combat stress)
Duty 9 Performs computer operations and be proficient in the use of basic word processing, data entry, and electronic medical records.
Duty 10 Produces a monthly average of patient visits and RVUs consistent with department norms.
Duty 11 Advises on problems related to mental health and prevention of mental disorders.
Duty 12 Any additional healthcare-related duties as required by DAFIs, applicable DHAPIs, DoDIs, and MDGIs
• Degree: Doctor of Philosophy (PhD) or Doctor of Psychology (PsyD).
• Education: Graduate from an American Psychology Association accredited college or university with a doctoral degree in clinical or counseling psychology.
• Internship/Residency: Successful completion from an internship in psychology accredited by the American Psychological Association.
• Experience: Minimum of 24 months experience within the last 36 months in performing evidence-based clinical treatment in an outpatient clinic or hospital
• Board Certification : The HCW shall have national and/or state (required) approved and current board certification or board eligible certification in the specialty area in which they provide clinical services.
• Licensure/Registration: Current, full, active, and unrestricted license to practice as a psychologist in any State, the District of Columbia, Guam, Puerto Rico or US Virgin Islands. Or
If the HCW is unlicensed but is a recent graduate (12 months or less) of an APA accredited doctoral program, they can be considered for this position contingent upon attaining state licensure within 12-months of the hire date. If licensure is not obtained within the 12 month time frame, the Contractor will be deemed unqualified for this position.
* Life Support Certifications: AHA or ARC BLS Certification
* Security: Must possess ability to pass a Government background check/security clearance.