ERP International is seeking a Licensed Clinical Social Worker (LCSW)
for a full-time position in support of the 375th Medical Group - Behavioral Health in the O'Fallon Clinic
at Scott AFB, ILBe the Best!
Join our team of exceptional health care professionals across the nation. Come discover the immense pride and job satisfaction ERP Employees experience in providing care for our Military Members, their Families and Retired Military Veterans! ERP International is honored to have been named one of The Washington Post's 2023 Top Workplaces! Connect With Us!
Apply online today and discover more about this exceptional employment opportunity. www.erpinternational.com* Excellent Compensation & Exceptional Comprehensive Benefits!* Paid Vacation, Paid Sick Time, Plus 11 Paid Federal Holidays! * Medical/Dental/Vision, STD/LTD/Life, and Health Savings Account available!* Annual CME Stipend and License/Certification Reimbursement!* Matching 401K!About ERP International, LLC:
ERP is a nationally respected provider of health, science, and technology solutions supporting clients in the government and commercial sectors. We provide comprehensive enterprise information technology, strategic sourcing, and management solutions to DoD and federal civilian agencies in 40 states. Founded in 2006, ERP is headquartered in Laurel, MD and maintains satellite offices in Montgomery, AL and San Antonio, TX - plus project locations nationwide. ERP is an Equal Opportunity Employer - Disability and Veteran.ResponsibilitiesWork Schedule:
Monday - Friday, 9 hours between7:00am and 5:00pm, with a one hour lunch.
NO Weekends, NO Call, NO HolidaysJob Specific Position Duties:
The duties include, but are not limited to the following:
QualificationsMinimum Qualifications:* Education:
- Coordinate appropriate referrals to community and other Government agencies for
- Independently assess the psychosocial functioning and needs of patients and their family members and formulate and implement a treatment plan, identifying the patient's problems, strengths, weaknesses, coping skills and assistance needed, in collaboration with the patient, family and interdisciplinary treatment team.
- Independently conduct psychosocial assessments and provide psychosocial treatment to a wide variety of individuals from various socio-economic, cultural, ethnic, educational and other diverse backgrounds.
- Use medical and mental health diagnoses, disabilities and treatment procedures. This includes acute, chronic and traumatic illnesses/injuries, common medications and their effects/side effects, and medical terminology.
- Implement treatment modalities in working with individuals, families and groups who are experiencing a variety of psychiatric, medical and social problems to achieve treatment goals.
- Independently provide counseling and/or psychotherapy services to individuals, groups, couples, and Must practice within the bounds of the license or certification.
- Provide consultation services to other staff about the psychosocial needs of patients and the impact of psychosocial problems on health care and compliance with treatment.
- Participate in professional peer review case conferences, research studies, or other organizations required at the MTF.
Master's degree in Social Work (MSW). Graduate from a School of Social Work fully accredited by the Council on Social Work Education (CSWE).* Experience:
Must have one year Clinical experience in the last three years. * License:
Active, unrestricted license to practice as a Clinical Social Worker from any state.* Life Support Certification:
Possess a current AHA or ARC BLS Healthcare Provider certification.* Security:
Must possess ability to pass a Government background check/security clearance.