Responsibilities & Qualifications
We are seeking a highly skilled and dynamic Creative Marketing Specialist to join our team. The ideal candidate will be an experienced marketing professional with a strategic mindset, capable of working collaboratively across various departments to execute integrated marketing campaigns that drive measurable results. We want to hear from you if you have a passion for creating engaging digital content and a proven track record in optimizing user experience.RESPONSIBILITIES
- Design branded digital content for various platforms including websites, mobile devices, and social media. Designs are created to be be user-friendly, engaging, accessible, and easy to navigate.
- Conduct comprehensive UI/UX and content audits of the TekSynaps website in collaboration with team leads and the marketing department. Implement incremental enhancements in visuals and design systems on a monthly basis.
- Collaborate with other designers and cross-functional team members to make informed design decisions, leveraging both qualitative and quantitative data.
- Work within established brand guidelines to create layouts that reinforce the brand's voice through its visual touchpoints.
- Craft compelling ad copy and extensions for various marketing campaigns.
- Proactively bring new campaign ideas and tactical execution strategies to internal Marketing team leads.
- Monitor and report on the performance of assigned campaigns, analyzing data across digital platforms to optimize ROI.
- Develop cross-channel marketing strategies to achieve corporate KPIs such as CPA and ROAS.
- Incorporate stakeholder feedback to refine campaign strategies and introduce new, effective ideas as needed.
- Assist executive leadership team with marketing events
- Bachelors degree in Marketing, Graphic Design, Computer Science, Communications or equivalent experience
- Minimum 1 years of professional work experience in a media, marketing or communications role.
- Comprehensive knowledge of Adobe Creative Cloud Suite, including Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign and After Effects
- Proficient in Microsoft Office applications
- Dedicated space for a home office to include reliable internet and phone service
- Current certifications in Google Ads Search, Microsoft Advertising, and Google Analytics.
- Proficiency in Google Ads Editor and Microsoft Advertising Editor for account optimizations.
- In-depth experience with Google Analytics, including goal setup, conversion tracking, and reporting.
We are seeking a Marketing Specialist to join our team supporting our HQ marketing department in Reston, VA.
TekSynap is a fast growing high-tech company that understands both the pace of technology today and the need to have a comprehensive well planned information management environment. "Technology moving at the speed of thought" embodies these principles - the need to nimbly utilize the best that information technology offers to meet the business needs of our Federal Government customers.
We offer our full-time employees a competitive benefits package to include health, dental, vision, 401K, life insurance, short-term and long-term disability plans, vacation time and holidays.
Visit us at www.TekSynap.com .
Apply now to explore jobs with us!
The safety and health of our employees is of the utmost importance. Employees are required to comply with any vaccination requirements mandated by contract, applicable law or regulation.
By applying to a role at TekSynap you are providing consent to receive text messages regarding your interview and employment status. If at any time you would like to opt out of text messaging, respond "STOP".Additional Job Information WORK ENVIRONMENT AND PHYSICAL DEMANDS
The work environment characteristics described here are representative of those an employee encounters while performing the essential functions of the job. Reasonable accommodation may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Location: Reston, VA area
- Type of environment: Office and Remote - candidate must be willing to support 1-2 days in the office and external events
- Noise level: Low
- Work schedule: Schedule is day shift Monday - Friday. May be requested to work evenings and weekends to meet program and contract needs.
- Amount of Travel: Less than 10%
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to use hands to handle, feel, touch; reach with hands and arms; talk and hear. The employee is regularly required to stand; walk; sit; climb or balance; and stoop, kneel, crouch, or crawl. The employee is regularly required to lift up to 10 pounds. The employee is frequently required to lift up to 25 pounds; and up to 50 pounds. The vision requirements include close vision, distance vision, peripheral vision, depth perception, and ability to adjust focus. WORK AUTHORIZATION/SECURITY CLEARANCE
Legal right to work in the United States OTHER DUTIES
Please note this job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required of the employee for this job. Duties, responsibilities and activities may change at any time with or without notice. EQUAL EMPLOYMENT OPPORTUNITY
In order to provide equal employment and advancement opportunities to all individuals, employment decisions will be based on merit, qualifications, and abilities. TekSynap does not discriminate against any person because of race, color, creed, religion, sex, national origin, disability, age, genetic information or any other characteristic protected by law (referred to as "protected status"). This nondiscrimination policy extends to all terms, conditions, and privileges of employment as well as the use of all company facilities, participation in all company-sponsored activities, and all employment actions such as promotions, compensation, benefits, and termination of employment.
TekSynap is committed to ensuring that our online application process provides an equal employment opportunity to all job seekers, including individuals with disabilities. If you believe you need a reasonable accommodation in order to search for a job opening or to submit an application, please contact email@example.com for assistance.