Responsibilities & Qualifications RESPONSIBILITIES
- Accountable for comprehensive operational planning, establishment, execution, and evaluation of the CaseTRAC CEMI project within an Agile framework
- Meticulous oversight of fiscal, operational, administrative, and human resources management.
- Serves as the primary point of escalation to the Government for issue resolution and contractual matters.
- Facilitates and leads Agile ceremonies such as sprint planning, daily stand-ups, and sprint reviews
- Ensures seamless communication with all stakeholders
- Adheres to all contractual obligations, including specified duties, management procedures, policies, and reporting requirements with a focus on Agile compliance
- Aligns the project with organizational goals and ensures compliance with government standards
- Bachelor's degree in relevant field (Project Management, Business Administration, Information Technology, Engineering, Communication, Finance/Accounting, Public Administration)
- Minimum of 12 years of professional experience, with focus on Agile project management
- One or more of the following: Certified ScrumMaster (CSM) or Agile certification / PMI-ACP (Agile Certified Practitioner) or SAFe Agilist.
- Proven track record in operational planning, Agile project establishment, and sprint execution.
- Demonstratable experience in fiscal, operational, and administrative management within an Agile framework
- Proficiency in human resources management, particularly in building and leading cross-functional Agile teams.
- PMP Certification (PMI)
- IAM Level I
- SECRET Clearance
- U.S. Citizenship
- Bachelor's Degree in Project Management, Information Technology, or Business Administration
- Experience with USAF Financial Systems and Datasets
- Experience with USAF Foreign Military Sales
- Masters Degree in an Information Technology Field
- ITIL Certification
- GovCloud Experience Highly Desired
We are seeking a Program Manger to join our team leading our effort of converting outdated USAF FMS systems into modernized Appian Low-Code/No-Code solutions. The Program Manager serves as a key personnel member responsible for the operational planning, establishment, execution, and evaluation of the CaseTRAC CEMI project. This role encompasses comprehensive oversight of fiscal, operational, administrative, and human resources management. The Program Manager functions as the primary point of escalation to the Government. Availability during core hours (0900-1500 Eastern Time), Monday through Friday, except Federal holidays or when the Government facility is closed for administrative reasons. The Program Manager assumes full responsibility for all aspects of the work awarded under this contract, including but not limited to duties and responsibilities, management procedures, policies, and reporting requirements.
TekSynap is a fast growing high-tech company that understands both the pace of technology today and the need to have a comprehensive well planned information management environment. "Technology moving at the speed of thought" embodies these principles - the need to nimbly utilize the best that information technology offers to meet the business needs of our Federal Government customers.
We offer our full-time employees a competitive benefits package to include health, dental, vision, 401K, life insurance, short-term and long-term disability plans, vacation time and holidays.
Visit us at www.TekSynap.com .
Apply now to explore jobs with us!
The safety and health of our employees is of the utmost importance. Employees are required to comply with any vaccination requirements mandated by contract, applicable law or regulation.
By applying to a role at TekSynap you are providing consent to receive text messages regarding your interview and employment status. If at any time you would like to opt out of text messaging, respond "STOP".Additional Job Information WORK ENVIRONMENT AND PHYSICAL DEMANDS
The work environment characteristics described here are representative of those an employee encounters while performing the essential functions of the job. Reasonable accommodation may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Location: Remote with minimal travel to Government site
- Type of environment: Varies
- Noise level: (Low, Medium, High) Low
- Work schedule: Schedule is day shift Monday - Friday. May be requested to work evenings and weekends to meet program and contract needs.
- Amount of Travel: Less than 10%
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to use hands to handle, feel, touch; reach with hands and arms; talk and hear. The employee is regularly required to stand; walk; sit; climb or balance; and stoop, kneel, crouch, or crawl. The employee is regularly required to lift up to 10 pounds. The employee is frequently required to lift up to 25 pounds; and up to 50 pounds. The vision requirements include close vision, distance vision, peripheral vision, depth perception, and ability to adjust focus. WORK AUTHORIZATION/SECURITY CLEARANCE
Secret Clearance requirement OTHER DUTIES
Please note this job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required of the employee for this job. Duties, responsibilities and activities may change at any time with or without notice. EQUAL EMPLOYMENT OPPORTUNITY
In order to provide equal employment and advancement opportunities to all individuals, employment decisions will be based on merit, qualifications, and abilities. TekSynap does not discriminate against any person because of race, color, creed, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, protected veteran status, national origin, disability, age, genetic information or any other characteristic protected by law (referred to as "protected status"). This nondiscrimination policy extends to all terms, conditions, and privileges of employment as well as the use of all company facilities, participation in all company-sponsored activities, and all employment actions such as promotions, compensation, benefits, and termination of employment.
TekSynap is committed to ensuring that our online application process provides an equal employment opportunity to all job seekers, including individuals with disabilities. If you believe you need a reasonable accommodation in order to search for a job opening or to submit an application, please contact email@example.com for assistance.
#LI-Remote (turn font to white)