Locations: Sales - CA - Sacramento, United States of America, Sacramento, California
National Accounts Relationship Manager (Acquisitions), Business Cards & Payments (Sacramento - SLC - Boise)Territory: Sacramento, Reno, Salt Lake City, Boise
Are you a self-starter, a go-getter, and a deal maker? In Capital One's Business Cards & Payments group, you will find a culture that rewards such entrepreneurial spirit. We believe in unlocking the power of people and equipping you to do great things! We are looking for like-minded people who can share our passion for success.
As a Business Cards & Payments Sales Manager on our National Sales team, you will be responsible for identifying and building new business opportunities in an assigned territory of medium to large-market prospects with annual revenue of $50MM+. This individual will be responsible for all aspects of the sales process including prospecting, sales, underwriting, implementation, and post-implementation follow-up. This position works independently and you will be expected to disrupt prospects' thinking and deliver solutions that dramatically transform their businesses. Responsibilities :
An ideal candidate will possess :
- Use insight and consultative selling techniques to teach customers about their industry and offer unique perspectives on their business, which link back to Capital One's solutions
- Design and implement sales strategies to ensure the company meets its revenue objectives
- Coach customer stakeholders and build consensus for Capital One's solutions within their organization
- Responsible for building new customer relationships with Capital One's payments products (purchasing, travel, and electronic account payable solutions)
- Sales lead generation through internal/external referral process, outbound marketing, and industry networking events
- Candidate will manage multiple phases of sales cycle, including initial contact, identification of client needs, presentations/product demos, negotiation, underwriting, & implementation
- Develops, manages and maintains relationships with any local managers from other Capital One businesses
- Refers business appropriately to internal partners including Middle Market and Treasury Team
- Maintains broad and technical product knowledge including competitor product information
- Works independently and provide weekly reports to management
- Maintains and updates CRM system regarding sales calls, pipelines and closed sales
- Strategic thinking, communication, interpersonal influence, networking, project ownership, and workflow management skills
- Excellent writing and oral presentation skills
- Strong organizational, interpersonal, telephone and PC Skills
- Experience selling within treasury management or procurement, including:
- Cash Conversion Cycle
- Procure to Pay process
- Accounts Payable
- Invoice Management
- Payment Automation
- Corporate travel & expense management
Basic Qualifications :
- Previous Experience selling web-based technology solutions
- Consumer or large-market card and electronic payment product experience
- Ability to work autonomously to find qualified leads and transition to sales
- A strong understanding of working capital terms
Preferred Qualifications :
- At least 3 years of experience in a business-to-business selling role
- At least 3 years of experience in a middle-market ($50M+ in revenue) sales role
At this time, Capital One will not sponsor a new applicant for employment authorization for this position.
- Bachelor's Degree
- 3+ years of experience in selling upmarket or in the enterprise space
- 5+ years of experience selling commercial card and electronic payment products
The minimum and maximum full-time annual salaries for this role are listed below, by location. Please note that this salary information is solely for candidates hired to perform work within one of these locations, and refers to the amount Capital One is willing to pay at the time of this posting. Salaries for part-time roles will be prorated based upon the agreed upon number of hours to be regularly worked.
Sales Territory: $105,000 - $105,000 for Relationship Manager
Candidates hired to work in other locations will be subject to the pay range associated with that location, and the actual annualized salary amount offered to any candidate at the time of hire will be reflected solely in the candidate's offer letter. This role is also eligible to earn performance based incentive compensation, which may include cash bonus(es) and/or long term incentives (LTI). Incentives could be discretionary or non discretionary depending on the plan.
Capital One offers a comprehensive, competitive, and inclusive set of health, financial and other benefits that support your total well-being. Learn more at the Capital One Careers website . Eligibility varies based on full or part-time status, exempt or non-exempt status, and management level.
No agencies please. Capital One is an equal opportunity employer committed to diversity and inclusion in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex (including pregnancy, childbirth or related medical conditions), race, color, age, national origin, religion, disability, genetic information, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender reassignment, citizenship, immigration status, protected veteran status, or any other basis prohibited under applicable federal, state or local law. Capital One promotes a drug-free workplace. Capital One will consider for employment qualified applicants with a criminal history in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable laws regarding criminal background inquiries, including, to the extent applicable, Article 23-A of the New York Correction Law; San Francisco, California Police Code Article 49, Sections 4901-4920; New York City's Fair Chance Act; Philadelphia's Fair Criminal Records Screening Act; and other applicable federal, state, and local laws and regulations regarding criminal background inquiries.
If you have visited our website in search of information on employment opportunities or to apply for a position, and you require an accommodation, please contact Capital One Recruiting at 1-800-304-9102 or via email at RecruitingAccommodation@capitalone.com . All information you provide will be kept confidential and will be used only to the extent required to provide needed reasonable accommodations.
For technical support or questions about Capital One's recruiting process, please send an email to Careers@capitalone.com
Capital One does not provide, endorse nor guarantee and is not liable for third-party products, services, educational tools or other information available through this site.
Capital One Financial is made up of several different entities. Please note that any position posted in Canada is for Capital One Canada, any position posted in the United Kingdom is for Capital One Europe and any position posted in the Philippines is for Capital One Philippines Service Corp. (COPSSC).