Responsibilities & Qualifications RESPONSIBILITIES
- Conduct administration of government contracts, both as a prime contractor and subcontractor.
- Administer other standard and nonstandard contracts.
- Negotiate contracts, including price, terms, and conditions, and reviews subsequent contractual documents for legal sufficiency prior to execution
- Serve as point of contact with internal departments concerning specific contract questions, issues, and problems
- Review requests for proposals and requests for task order proposals and participates in proposal development and reviews
- Review and negotiates various types of agreements to include nondisclosure agreements, teaming agreements, and subcontract agreements.
- Oversee processing of all contractual reporting
- Review and coordinate contract closeouts
- Interpret contractual work requirements and obligations
- Make recommendations regarding contracts implementation
- Operate independently to resolve issues across other support areas and business division staff
- Maintain current knowledge of relevant contractual procedures and practices
- Participate in special projects as required
- Assist with audits.
- Bachelors Degree preferred
- 5+ years of government contracting administrative background
- Highly experienced in various types of contracts. Must have experience administering Cost-Type Contracts.
- Knowledge of the practices, procedures, and processes involved in contracts administration and proposal activities.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, and PowerPoint) and Sharepoint
- Effectively able to communicate with executive and management level individuals through written and verbal communication
- Familiarity with Government contracting
- Familiarity with Government Federal Rule of Acquisition both FAR and DFARs
- Must have quiet area for office setup
- Reliable internet and phone service required
We are seeking a Senior Contracts Administrator to join our Contracts team.
TekSynap is a fast growing high-tech company that understands both the pace of technology today and the need to have a comprehensive well planned information management environment. "Technology moving at the speed of thought" embodies these principles - the need to nimbly utilize the best that information technology offers to meet the business needs of our Federal Government customers.
We offer our full-time employees a competitive benefits package to include health, dental, vision, 401K, life insurance, short-term and long-term disability plans, vacation time and holidays.
Visit us at www.TekSynap.com .
Apply now to explore jobs with us!
The safety and health of our employees is of the utmost importance. Employees are required to comply with any vaccination requirements mandated by contract, applicable law or regulation.
By applying to a role at TekSynap you are providing consent to receive text messages regarding your interview and employment status. If at any time you would like to opt out of text messaging, respond "STOP".Additional Job Information COMPETENCIES
WORK ENVIRONMENT AND PHYSICAL DEMANDS
- Establish Focus
- Change Management
- Develop Others
- Oral Communication
- Written Communication
- Interpersonal Awareness
- Build Relationships
- Analytical Thinking
- Conceptual Thinking
- Strategic Thinking
- Technical Expertise
- Foster Innovation
- Results Oriented
- Customer Service
The work environment characteristics described here are representative of those an employee encounters while performing the essential functions of the job. Reasonable accommodation may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Location: Telework
- Type of environment: Remote - within the continental United States
- Noise level: Low
- Work schedule: Schedule is day shift Monday - Friday. May be requested to work evenings and weekends to meet program and contract needs.
- Amount of Travel: less than 10%
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to use hands to handle, feel, touch; reach with hands and arms; talk and hear. The employee is regularly required to stand; walk; sit; climb or balance; and stoop, kneel, crouch, or crawl. The employee is regularly required to lift up to 10 pounds. The employee is frequently required to lift up to 25 pounds; and up to 50 pounds. The vision requirements include close vision, distance vision, peripheral vision, depth perception, and ability to adjust focus. WORK AUTHORIZATION/SECURITY CLEARANCE
Legal right to work in the United States OTHER DUTIES
Please note this job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required of the employee for this job. Duties, responsibilities and activities may change at any time with or without notice. EQUAL EMPLOYMENT OPPORTUNITY
In order to provide equal employment and advancement opportunities to all individuals, employment decisions will be based on merit, qualifications, and abilities. TekSynap does not discriminate against any person because of race, color, creed, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, protected veteran status, national origin, disability, age, genetic information or any other characteristic protected by law (referred to as "protected status"). This nondiscrimination policy extends to all terms, conditions, and privileges of employment as well as the use of all company facilities, participation in all company-sponsored activities, and all employment actions such as promotions, compensation, benefits, and termination of employment.
TekSynap is committed to ensuring that our online application process provides an equal employment opportunity to all job seekers, including individuals with disabilities. If you believe you need a reasonable accommodation in order to search for a job opening or to submit an application, please contact email@example.com for assistance.