Summary Wargame Intermediate Analyst Schriever SFB, CO Compensation for this position includes a salary in the $100K to $120K range plus competitive benefits.
Are you ready to enhance your skills and build your career in a rapidly evolving business climate? Are you looking for a career where professional development is embedded in your employer's core culture? If so, Chenega Military, Intelligence & Operations Support (MIOS) could be the place for you! Join our team of professionals who support large scale government operations by leveraging cutting-edge technology and take your career to the next level! Our Strength Is Our People
We believe taking care of our employees will deliver the best support to our customers and our community. Our success is attributable to our employees. We recruit and retain civic-minded people who fit our family-oriented small business culture.
Valued people deliver the highest level of professionalism and support to our customers. We provide our employees with a positive work environment and social activities that reinforce teamwork.
Venturi, LLC, a Chenega company, has an exciting career opportunity for a Wargame Intermediate Analyst
who will support Missile Defense Agency on the TEAMS Next Missile Defense Systems Engineering contract. This individual will provide analytical support to the MDA Chief Architect's Warfighter/International Integration office (MDA/CAI) in its mission as the single point of contact for wargame requirements development an campaign planning and analysis to the Warfighter for all engineering and technical issues related to the missile defense system. Responsibilities
Qualifications Required Skills:
- Provide expertise in analysis of missile defense-related system capabilities to MDA/CAI in their role leading the development of MDA's wargame event requirements and post-wargame analysis and reporting
- Provide expertise in modeling and simulations and application to wargaming
- Apply the best practices used in DoD test and evaluation analysis processes, development of analytical products, and campaign planning to MDA wargaming.
• Bachelors degree
• Ability to travel, to include international locations
7+ years of experience supporting missile defense programs or other related defense programs
• Knowledge of setup and operation of MDASim, AFSIM or other wargaming M&S package
• Knowledge of missile defense threat systems and modeling of these threats.
• Active Secret clearance Desired Skills
• Experience in missile defense-related or other DoD large project systems or test analysis.
• Able to plan and execute required wargame support, develop clear and concise written products, and present wargame and missile defense technical matters to MDA personnel and warfighters in support of MDA/CAI
• Able to effectively communicate in working group meetings with over 50+ attendees in support of MDA/CAI wargame campaigns
• Experience with Modeling and Simulation tools and their application to wargaming How you'll grow
At Chenega MIOS, our professional development plan focuses on helping our team members at every level of their career to identify and use their strengths to do their best work every day. From entry-level employees to senior leaders, we believe there's always room to learn.
We offer opportunities to help sharpen skills in addition to hands-on experience in the global, fast-changing business world. From on-the-job learning experiences to formal development programs, our professionals have a variety of opportunities to continue to grow throughout their careers. Benefits
At Chenega MIOS, we know that great people make a great organization. We value our team members and offer them a broad range of benefits.
Learn more about what working at Chenega MIOS can mean for you. Chenega MIOS's culture
Our positive and supportive culture encourages our team members to do their best work every day. We celebrate individuals by recognizing their uniqueness and offering them the flexibility to make daily choices that can help them be healthy, centered, confident, and aware. We offer well-being programs and continuously look for new ways to maintain a culture where we excel and lead healthy, happy lives. Corporate citizenship
Chenega MIOS is led by a purpose to make an impact that matters. This purpose defines who we are and extends to relationships with our clients, our team members, and our communities. We believe that business has the power to inspire and transform. We focus on education, giving, skill-based volunteerism, and leadership to help drive positive social impact in our communities.
Learn more about Chenega's impact on the world.
Chenega MIOS News- https://chenegamios.com/news/ Tips from your Talent Acquisition team
We want job seekers exploring opportunities at Chenega MIOS to feel prepared and confident. To help you with your research, we suggest you review the following links:
Chenega MIOS web site - www.chenegamios.com
Glassdoor - https://www.glassdoor.com/Overview/Working-at-Chenega-MIOS-EI_IE369514.11,23.htm
LinkedIn - https://www.linkedin.com/company/1472684/
Facebook - https://www.facebook.com/chenegamios/
#Venturi, LLC Estimated Salary/Wage
USD $100,000.00/Yr. Up to USD $120,000.00/Yr.
Chenega Corporation and family of companies is an EOE.
Equal Opportunity Employer/Veterans/Disabled
Native preference under PL 93-638.
We participate in the E-Verify Employment Verification Program