Responsibilities & Qualifications RESPONSIBILITIES
- You will play a crucial role in ensuring the seamless deployment of Windows 11 systems for our valued customers. You will be responsible for maintaining accurate and up-to-date asset records relating to software licensing for our customers. Your attention to detail and strong organizational skills will significantly contribute to the overall success of our Windows 11 upgrade project.
- Ensure daily review of ServiceNow portal customer equipment requests, tasks and tickets are fulfilled in a timely manner, in accordance with DLA Asset Management policies.
- Provide daily customer and team support to facilitate both local and regional hardware requirements and requests.
- Respond to email requests for information (RFI)s within 24 hours.
- Perform cyclical physical inventories of all DLA common use IT equipment.
- Monitor stock levels regularly and submit accurate, auditable monthly inventory reports.
- Ensure accountability and proper asset lifecycle procedures are used to conform to expected organizational standards and goals.
- Conduct all Receiving/Shipping of DLA hardware and ensure all hardware updates are performed in a timely and accurate manner, for all provisioned, transferred, received, and excessed equipment.
- Identify and communicate solutions to problematic areas of the asset control process.
- Verify the accuracy of the data recorded/updated in the IT Asset Management System (ITAMS) - ServiceNow - to maintain auditable digital hardware records.
- Draft correspondence and prepare site inventory reports, as required.
- Identify, address, and reconcile asset inventory variances immediately.
- Ensure all digital hardware documentation is maintained in accordance with the National Archives & Records Administration (NARA) to preserve auditable records, including but not limited to: contracts, packing slips, bill of lading, transfer document, etc.
- Attend weekly team meetings and bi-weekly regional operational meeting to ensure all requirements are addressed.
- Ensure work area is kept clean and organized; ensure all site safety standards are maintained; maintain publicly acceptable personal hygiene levels.
- Will require onsite travel using personal vehicle, company van, company golf cart or another motorized vehicle.
- Acquire and maintain a secret clearance with IT-II sensitivity.
- Ability to gain Forklift certification if local work area requires.
- Reliable transportation, and ability to use POV to travel on-site.
- Minimum one year of relevant warehouse experience.
- Minimum one year of experience entering asset data and extracting reports from automated inventory tracking systems.
- Minimum one year of experience in performing physical inventories.
- Proficient in Microsoft Excel, Power Point, Word and Adobe.
- One year of ServiceNow experience.
- Experience including accounting work, Power query, Power BI a plus.
- US Citizen
We are seeking an Inventory Specialist - Software to support the Enterprise Service Desk (ESD) with Defense Logistics Agency (DLA).
TekSynap is a fast-growing high-tech company that understands both the pace of technology today and the need to have a comprehensive well-planned information management environment. "Technology moving at the speed of thought" embodies these principles - the need to nimbly utilize the best that information technology offers to meet the business needs of our Federal Government customers. We offer our full-time employees a competitive benefits package to include health, dental, vision, 401K, life insurance, short-term and long-term disability plans, vacation time and holidays.
Visit us at TekSynap.com .
Apply now to explore jobs with us! Additional Job Information COMPETENCIES
WORK ENVIRONMENT AND PHYSICAL DEMANDS
- Customer Service
- Technical Expertise
- Analytical Thinking
- Strategic Thinking
- Foster Innovation
- Results Oriented
- Performance Management
- Build Relationships
- Establish Focus
- Motivational Support
- Change Management
- Oral Communication
- Written Communication
- Persuasive Communication
- Interpersonal Awareness
- Conceptual Thinking
The work environment characteristics described here are representative of those an employee encounters while performing the essential functions of the job. Reasonable accommodation may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Location: Various Locations.
- Type of environment: Office Setting
- Noise level: Medium
- Work schedule: Schedule is day shift Monday - Friday. May be requested to work evenings and weekends to meet program and contract needs.
- Amount of Travel: Less than 10%
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to use hands to finger, handle, or feel; reach with hands and arms; and talk or hear. The employee is regularly required to stand; walk; sit; climb or balance; and stoop, kneel, crouch, or crawl. The employee is regularly required to lift up to 10 pounds. The employee is frequently required to lift up to 25 pounds; and up to 50 pounds. The vision requirements include close vision, distance vision, peripheral vision, depth perception, and ability to adjust focus. WORK AUTHORIZATION/SECURITY CLEARANCE
Secret clearance OTHER DUTIES
Please note this job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required of the employee for this job. Duties, responsibilities and activities may change at any time with or without notice. EQUAL EMPLOYMENT OPPORTUNITY
In order to provide equal employment and advancement opportunities to all individuals, employment decisions will be based on merit, qualifications, and abilities. TekSynap does not discriminate against any person because of race, color, creed, religion, sex, national origin, disability, age, genetic information or any other characteristic protected by law (referred to as "protected status"). This nondiscrimination policy extends to all terms, conditions, and privileges of employment as well as the use of all company facilities, participation in all company-sponsored activities, and all employment actions such as promotions, compensation, benefits, and termination of employment.