Plano 2 (31062), United States of America, Plano, Texas
Business Banker II (Inside Sales)
The Virtual Business Banker II (VBB II) is responsible for daily operations, execution and support of inbound/outbound phone-based retention and sales effort occurring within a phone based environment. VBB II will focus attention on proactively retaining and deepening an existing portfolio of complex and high net worth small business owner relationships through retaining and cross selling additional business and personal products and services. The VBB II will be expected to build relationships which in turn may lead to sourcing additional products and services through outbound phone activities. The VBB II should have an understanding of the complex business cash flow cycle and apply advanced business credit sales skills to the client interaction using an existing multi touch client contact strategy and sales process. These customers are typically Business Banker customers including complex Business Banker Manager, Sr. Manager and Director portfolios.General Responsibilities:
- Responsible for relationship management of the assigned book of business
- Requires ability to proactively build relationships, retain and sell over the phone while navigating a computerized data entry system or other relevant applications
- Build a strong team interaction model to best support customers and achieve a personal customer relationship experience
- Exhibits the ability to proactively sell over the phone and navigate a computerized data entry system or other relevant applications
- Delivers on sales volume and revenue targets as agreed upon by VMSE
- Acts as expert for branches when needed
- Has a thorough understanding of the client's needs in order to build relationships and cross sell additional products and services to existing Business Banking segment customers that are not managed by a Business Banker due to an inactive portfolio
- Applies proficient understanding of complex business cash flow cycle in client discussion along with advanced business credit sales skills
- Exhibits in depth knowledge of the organization, products, and/or services
- Maintains a regular calling program on clients in order to generate high quality new deposit and loan business from existing clients in order to achieve or exceed targets
- Assesses customer needs and suggest/promote alternative products or services through defined sales process
- Actively utilizes Sales Relationship Management system with calls, pipeline activities and sales results
- Maintains a clear product and service knowledge skill set to adequately meet the business and personal needs of the business to effectively establish rapport, analyze needs and offer the correct product solution
- Understands proper problem resolution and refer appropriate servicing issue resolutions to the appropriate servicing call center or Sales Support Specialist
- Holds accountability for the execution of risk management / compliance protocols within the sales process
- Refers customer to appropriate channel for complex Treasury Management and Merchant Service product needs and follow up to ensure products/accounts are opened and engaged
- At least 3 years of Business Banking experience
- At least 3 years of sales experience
- 4+ years Business Banking experience
- 1+ year of phone based sales experience
- Formal credit training
At this time, Capital One will not sponsor a new applicant for employment authorization for this position.
The minimum and maximum full-time annual salaries for this role are listed below, by location. Please note that this salary information is solely for candidates hired to perform work within one of these locations, and refers to the amount Capital One is willing to pay at the time of this posting. Salaries for part-time roles will be prorated based upon the agreed upon number of hours to be regularly worked.
New York City (Hybrid On-Site): $128,300 - $146,400 for Virtual Business Banker II
Candidates hired to work in other locations will be subject to the pay range associated with that location, and the actual annualized salary amount offered to any candidate at the time of hire will be reflected solely in the candidate's offer letter.
This role is also eligible to earn performance based incentive compensation, which may include cash bonus(es) and/or long term incentives (LTI). Incentives could be discretionary or non discretionary depending on the plan.
Capital One offers a comprehensive, competitive, and inclusive set of health, financial and other benefits that support your total well-being. Learn more at the Capital One Careers website . Eligibility varies based on full or part-time status, exempt or non-exempt status, and management level.
No agencies please. Capital One is an equal opportunity employer committed to diversity and inclusion in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex (including pregnancy, childbirth or related medical conditions), race, color, age, national origin, religion, disability, genetic information, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender reassignment, citizenship, immigration status, protected veteran status, or any other basis prohibited under applicable federal, state or local law. Capital One promotes a drug-free workplace. Capital One will consider for employment qualified applicants with a criminal history in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable laws regarding criminal background inquiries, including, to the extent applicable, Article 23-A of the New York Correction Law; San Francisco, California Police Code Article 49, Sections 4901-4920; New York City's Fair Chance Act; Philadelphia's Fair Criminal Records Screening Act; and other applicable federal, state, and local laws and regulations regarding criminal background inquiries.
If you have visited our website in search of information on employment opportunities or to apply for a position, and you require an accommodation, please contact Capital One Recruiting at 1-800-304-9102 or via email at RecruitingAccommodation@capitalone.com . All information you provide will be kept confidential and will be used only to the extent required to provide needed reasonable accommodations.
For technical support or questions about Capital One's recruiting process, please send an email to Careers@capitalone.com
Capital One does not provide, endorse nor guarantee and is not liable for third-party products, services, educational tools or other information available through this site.
Capital One Financial is made up of several different entities. Please note that any position posted in Canada is for Capital One Canada, any position posted in the United Kingdom is for Capital One Europe and any position posted in the Philippines is for Capital One Philippines Service Corp. (COPSSC).