Clearance Required:Ability to Obtain a Top Secret
US Citizenship:Required Summary The MIL Corporation
seeks a Quality Assurance, Senior Analyst
to support a Federal Government client in Charleston, SC. The role will be responsible for performing analysis on financial and/or compensation systems, requirements gathering, performing quality assurance testing, and analyzing and reporting the information necessary to support software releases through the project lifecycle. Responsibilities
- Analyze complex problems, develop and document alternate solutions
- Perform requirements elicitation and analysis via user groups, interviews, regulatory research, etc.
- Provide production support compensation analysis at the Tier 2 and Tier 3 levels.
- Provide subject matter expertise on software functionality and business processes
- Develop and execute test plans ensuring business requirements are satisfied through documented results
- Provide product management deliverables to aid the project manager and team in establishing shared expectations for a successful project
- Perform routine monitoring activities and report on the status of the project across all lifecycle phases and at significant milestones
- Expertise with MS Office (Project, Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook)
- 5 years experience with the software development lifecycle (analysis/design, development, testing, implementation, support) or prior experience with project management
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to multi-task while maintaining a professional demeanor
- Must be available to be onsite
- Experience with payroll and/or time and attendance systems
- PeopleSoft applications (North American, Global, Time & Labor)
- Experience with query (SQL) development
- Experience in software testing
Ability to obtain a Top-Secret clearance. A clearance is not required to apply. Compensation
The MIL Corporation values your contributions and offers a range of benefits to support your overall well-being. We are pleased to offer a comprehensive range of benefits to our full-time employees which includes health, life, disability, and retirement plans, as well as paid time off, opportunities for professional growth and tuition assistance. Additional benefits and incentives may also apply, which will be communicated during the hiring process.
Salary at MIL is determined based on factors such as qualifications, experience, and contractual limitations. For this position, the projected compensation range is $62,969.00 - $94,453.00 per year. This estimate represents the typical salary range and is just one part of MIL's complete compensation package. Why MIL?
The MIL Corporation (MIL) is a dynamic workforce of industry professionals who deliver world-class solutions in cyber, engineering, financial management, and information technology - and we are looking for candidates like you! Whether you're fresh out of college, the military, or well into your professional services career, MIL has great job opportunities that might be a great fit.
Here at MIL, we pride ourselves on the family-like environment instilled amongst our team. Our employees love working here and it truly shows through our various recognitions & awards. Some of our most recent awards include:
- 2021-2022, Top Workplaces USA award (Energage)
- 2017-2022 Top Workplaces Award, Greater Washington Area (The Washington Post)
- 2018-2022 Certified Great Workplace, Great Place to Work®
- 2021 & 2022, Best Workplaces in Consulting & Professional Services™
- 2021 Fortune Best Workplaces for Millennials™
- 2018 Fortune, Great Place to Work: Best Place to Work for Diversity
- 2020- 2022, 2017, Top Workplace Award, South Carolina (Greenville Business Magazine, Columbia Business Monthly, and Charleston Business Magazine)
- 2022 Freedom Award, Employer Support of the Guard and Reserve (ESGR), Department of Defense
- 2018, Above & Beyond Award, Employer Support of the Guard and Reserve (ESGR), Department of Defense
If your goal is to help the federal government deploy leading technologies, improve financial management, or defend the nation in cyberspace, MIL welcomes you. Become a part of something greater, where you, the people, make the difference. The MIL Corporation is an equal opportunity employer, and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity and sexual orientation, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.