Education Required:BA/BS or HS/GED and Equivalent Work Experience
US Citizenship:Required Summary The MIL Corporation
seeks a Cyber Red Team Operator (Penetration Testing)
to perform on-net adversarial threat emulation (Red Teaming) and penetration testing of platform IT and networks while supporting our Federal Government client on-site at the Patuxent River, MD location. Responsibilities
- Working closely with our government customer, perform adversarial threat emulation (Red Teaming) and penetration testing to assess the performance of aeronautical systems, subsystems, and equipment (platform IT).
- Working closely with our government customer, perform adversarial threat emulation (Red Teaming) and penetration testing assessments on government networks including Windows domains, Linux systems, switches, routers, and other connected network devices.
- Apply and/or develop highly advanced principles, concepts, and tactics.
- Identify issues and vulnerabilities associated with operational networks and programs.
Up to 15% of the time to CONUS sites as required. Required Qualifications
- Penetration testing experience, including experience conducting on-net assessments
- Experience operating open source and commercial tools such as Metasploit, Burp Suite, Cobalt Strike, NMAP, Core Impact, etc.
- Working knowledge of IP network protocols, subnetting, routing, switching, etc.
- Ability to work in a diverse team environment.
- Industry certification of EC-Council Certified Ethical Hacker (C|EH) and ISC2 Certified Information Systems Security Professional (CISSP) or their equivalents are required.
- Cyber related military training courses such as Title 10 Interactive On-Net Operator Course, Joint Cyber Analysis Course (JCAC), and Cyber Operations Specialist Qualification Course.
- Industry certification of Offensive Security Certified Professional (OSCP) is highly desirable.
- Specialization in web application penetration testing is a plus.
- Experience with WiFi and/or Software Defined Radio (SDR) hacking is a plus.
- Experience with Red Team / adversarial emulations is a plus.
- Experience executing Close Access Team (CAT) assessments is a plus.
- Experience with weapon systems assessments is a major plus.
- Experience with bash scripting, Python, and/or Powershell is a major plus.
- Current TS/SCI clearance.
BA/BS or HS Diploma and equivalent work experience. Bachelor's degree in a related technical discipline may be substituted for three (3) years of experience (e.g. a 10 year experience requirement may be satisfied with a Bachelor's degree and 7 years of experience). Clearance
All applicants for this position must possess a current Secret clearance and be able to obtain a Top-Secret clearance
; please note that the clearance process takes into account financial background aspects. Compensation
The MIL Corporation values your contributions and offers a range of benefits to support your overall well-being. We are pleased to offer a comprehensive range of benefits to our full-time employees which includes health, life, disability, and retirement plans, as well as paid time off, opportunities for professional growth and tuition assistance. Additional benefits and incentives may also apply, which will be communicated during the hiring process.
Salary at MIL is determined based on factors such as qualifications, experience, and contractual limitations. For this position, the projected compensation range is $107,026 - $210,000 per year. This estimate represents the typical salary range and is just one part of MIL's complete compensation package.
Levels: Senior Analyst, Associate, Senior Associate
The level will be determined based on experience and qualifications. Why MIL?
The MIL Corporation (MIL) is a dynamic workforce of industry professionals who deliver world-class solutions in cyber, engineering, financial management, and information technology - and we are looking for candidates like you! Whether you're fresh out of college, the military, or well into your professional services career, MIL has great job opportunities that might be a great fit.
Here at MIL, we pride ourselves on the family-like environment instilled amongst our team. Our employees love working here and it truly shows through our various recognitions & awards. Some of our most recent awards include:
- 2021-2022, Top Workplaces USA award (Energage)
- 2017-2022 Top Workplaces Award, Greater Washington Area (The Washington Post)
- 2018-2022 Certified Great Workplace, Great Place to Work®
- 2021 & 2022, Best Workplaces in Consulting & Professional Services™
- 2021 Fortune Best Workplaces for Millennials™
- 2018 Fortune, Great Place to Work: Best Place to Work for Diversity
- 2020- 2022, 2017, Top Workplace Award, South Carolina (Greenville Business Magazine, Columbia Business Monthly, and Charleston Business Magazine)
- 2022 Freedom Award, Employer Support of the Guard and Reserve (ESGR), Department of Defense
- 2018, Above & Beyond Award, Employer Support of the Guard and Reserve (ESGR), Department of Defens e
If your goal is to help the federal government deploy leading technologies, improve financial management, or defend the nation in cyberspace, MIL welcomes you. Become a part of something greater, where you, the people, make the difference. The MIL Corporation is an equal opportunity employer, and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity and sexual orientation, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.