Summary Photographic Services Specialist, Entry-Level Fort Eustis, VA
Are you ready to enhance your skills and build your career in a rapidly evolving business climate? Are you looking for a career where professional development is embedded in your employer's core culture? If so, Chenega Military, Intelligence & Operations Support (MIOS) could be the place for you! Join our team of professionals who support large-scale government operations by leveraging cutting-edge technology and take your career to the next level!
Chenega Analytic Business Solutions (CABS) provides federal agencies and commercial customers with trusted insights into Records and Information Management, Administrative Solutions, Information Technology, Engineering, and Training. Formed in 2017 to serve federal and commercial customers, CABS is 8(a) certified and has grown quickly into a leader in the federal IT and Training environment.
The Photographic Services Specialist, Entry-Level
will provide expertise in VI Systems and processes and possess the knowledge of invention, imagination, and originality. Responsibilities
- Provide photographic services, including all phases of photographic image production, including, but not limited to the creation of original photographs using film, digital, or computer-generated products and delivery of the completed project at both on and off-site locations.
- Document materials used and hours for each project. The Photographer will get at least 4 hours for a project they cover.
- Ensure photographic products and services are by accepted industry standards, other applicable directives, guidelines, regulations, and copyright laws.
- Backup all final files of all images created that allow for the addition, changes, corrections, modifications, and rapid updates.
- Follow directives from the government or senior contractor.
- Complete company and project-related training requirements as required.
- Record labor hours daily in the company's timekeeping system as required.
- Travel up to 30% as required.
- Other duties as assigned.
Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities
- High school diploma or GED equivalent required
- 5+ years of in-field or professional photography experience
- Interim Secret clearance is required to start
How you'll grow
- Must be well organized and can multitask.
- Must be capable of managing multiple projects with time-related constraints in a fast-paced contract manufacturing environment.
- Working knowledge of photographic materials and equipment.
- Knowledge of Windows and/or Macintosh-based computer(s).
- Knowledge of Adobe Creative Suite Design Premium and Microsoft Office Suite applications.
- Possess basic computer skills and be able to perform, but not limited to, the following tasks: operate a computer, use email daily, record time and materials in VIOS, conduct online research, create, and use Excel spreadsheets, create, and process travel expense reports, and conduct mandatory/annual online training as required.
- Ability to obtain and maintain a secret clearance within 6 months of hire.
- Ability to communicate verbally and in writing throughout all levels of the organization, both internally and externally.
- Ability to pass customer security requirements.
- Ability to provide support services outside of normal duty hours.
- Ability to travel up to 30% as required.
- Ability to work nights, weekends, or holidays as requested.
At Chenega MIOS, our professional development plan focuses on helping our team members at every level of their careers to identify and use their strengths to do their best work every day. We believe there's always room to learn from entry-level employees to senior leaders.
We offer opportunities to help sharpen skills in addition to hands-on experience in the global, fast-changing business world. From on-the-job learning experiences to formal development programs, our professionals have a variety of opportunities to continue to grow throughout their careers. Benefits
At Chenega MIOS, we know that great people make a great organization. We value our team members and offer them a broad range of benefits.
Learn more about what working at Chenega MIOS can mean for you. Chenega MIOS's culture
Our positive and supportive culture encourages our team members to do their best work every day. We celebrate individuals by recognizing their uniqueness and offering them the flexibility to make daily choices that can help them be healthy, centered, confident, and aware. We offer well-being programs and continuously look for new ways to maintain a culture where we excel and lead healthy, happy lives. Corporate citizenship
Chenega MIOS is led by a purpose to make an impact that matters. This purpose defines who we are and extends to our relationships with our clients, team members, and communities. We believe that business has the power to inspire and transform. We focus on education, giving, skill-based volunteerism, and leadership to help drive positive social impact in our communities.
Learn more about Chenega's impact on the world.
Chenega MIOS News- https://chenegamios.com/news/ Tips from your Talent Acquisition Team
We want job seekers exploring opportunities at Chenega MIOS to feel prepared and confident. To help you with your research, we suggest you review the following links:
Chenega MIOS web site - www.chenegamios.com
Glassdoor - https://www.glassdoor.com/Overview/Working-at-Chenega-MIOS-EI_IE369514.11,23.htm
LinkedIn - https://www.linkedin.com/company/1472684/
Facebook - https://www.facebook.com/chenegamios/
#Chenega Analytic Business Solutions, LLC
Chenega Corporation and family of companies is an EOE.
Equal Opportunity Employer/Veterans/Disabled
Native preference under PL 93-638.
We participate in the E-Verify Employment Verification Program