Summary System Analyst I Silverdale, WA
Are you ready to enhance your skills and build your career in a rapidly evolving business climate? Are you looking for a career where professional development is embedded in your employer's core culture? If so, Chenega Military, Intelligence & Operations Support (MIOS) could be the place for you! Join our team of professionals who support large-scale government operations by leveraging cutting-edge technology and take your career to the next level!
Chenega Systems (CS) provides federal agencies empowered solutions in Cybersecurity and Data Visualization. Our Subject Matter Experts offer decades of experience working in the federal marketplace and the data visualization environment.
In this important role, you will support Strategic Systems Programs (SSP). SSP's mission is the development and sustainment of Strategic Weapons Systems (SWS) and safeguarding the Polaris Sales Agreement; a special relationship between the U.S. and United Kingdom (UK). You'll assist in achieving SSP's mission by providing training technology expertise in support of the Navy Nuclear Deterrence Mission (NNDM).
The System Analyst I
will provide technical, programmatic, and logistical support to various information systems. Support includes conducting general systems administration and troubleshooting for various hardware and software components providing recommendations for improvement of business processes, information systems, and documentation, and generating technical and non-technical documentation to support existing systems and systems in development and reviewing, validating, and troubleshooting training materials in a learning management system environment. Responsibilities Work you'll do
As a System Analyst I
within our Strategic Systems Programs (SSP) team, you will:
- Implement, maintain, upgrade, and patch software, hardware, and networks using customer processes, guidelines, and standards
- Resolve software, hardware, server, network, and other technical issues, including generating documentation for the detection and resolution of trouble failures
- Conduct testing and evaluation of hardware and software, including glitch/bug detection, vulnerability assessment, and other issues
- Test and implement technical and non-technical security controls to protect and defend information and information systems, incorporating protection, detection, and reaction capabilities
- Provide logistical support, including requirements analysis, conducting hardware and software inventory, facilitating delivery of hardware and software to remote locations, and providing end-user training
- Perform training materials review and validation on instructor-led and interactive multimedia instructional materials to detect errors and assist in troubleshooting efforts
- Participate in cross-functional, strategic, and status meetings as required
- Act as the liaison between on-site contractor personnel and the Local Naval Authority regarding information system status and upcoming changes to information systems
- Other duties as assigned
Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities
- Associate degree in information technology, computer science, or a related discipline OR
- High school diploma or GED equivalent and 4+ years of experience in systems administration and lifecycle support or equivalent military experience is required
- Experience with Microsoft Windows, Microsoft Windows Server, Microsoft SQL Server, and Red Hat Enterprise Linux is required
- Industry certification corresponding to Information Assurance Technical (IAT) Level II by DoD 8570.01-M
- Secret clearance required
How you'll grow
- Must have technical knowledge of a variety of operating systems, software applications, hardware components, and cybersecurity
- Advanced technical knowledge of Microsoft operating systems, Red Hat operating systems, and/or Cisco IOS or IOS XE is highly desirable
- Must have strong written and verbal communication skills and must be able to communicate technical concerns and solutions to many different people with varying degrees of technical knowledge
- Must be detail-oriented
- Must be able to effectively manage and prioritize tasking and coordinate changes to various information systems
- Ability to quickly adapt to changes in requirements
At Chenega MIOS, our professional development plan focuses on helping our team members at every level of their careers to identify and use their strengths to do their best work every day. From entry-level employees to senior leaders, we believe there's always room to learn.
We offer opportunities to help sharpen skills in addition to hands-on experience in the global, fast-changing business world. From on-the-job learning experiences to formal development programs, our professionals have various opportunities to continue growing throughout their careers. Benefits
At Chenega MIOS, we know that great people make a great organization. We value our team members and offer them a broad range of benefits. Learn more about what working at Chenega MIOS can mean for you. Chenega MIOS's culture
Our positive and supportive culture encourages our team members to do their best work every day. We celebrate individuals by recognizing their uniqueness and offering them the flexibility to make daily choices that can help them be healthy, centered, confident, and aware. We offer well-being programs and continuously look for new ways to maintain a culture where we excel and lead healthy, happy lives. Corporate citizenship
Chenega MIOS is led by a purpose to make an impact that matters. This purpose defines who we are and extends to relationships with our clients, our team members, and our communities. We believe that business has the power to inspire and transform. We focus on education, giving, skill-based volunteerism, and leadership to help drive positive social impact in our communities.
Learn more about Chenega's impact on the world.
Chenega MIOS News- https://chenegamios.com/news/ Tips from your Talent Acquisition Team
We want job seekers exploring opportunities at Chenega MIOS to feel prepared and confident. To help you with your research, we suggest you review the following links:
Chenega MIOS web site - www.chenegamios.com
Glassdoor - https://www.glassdoor.com/Overview/Working-at-Chenega-MIOS-EI_IE369514.11,23.htm
LinkedIn - https://www.linkedin.com/company/1472684/
Facebook - https://www.facebook.com/chenegamios/
#Chenega Systems, LLC
Chenega Corporation and family of companies is an EOE.
Equal Opportunity Employer/Veterans/Disabled
Native preference under PL 93-638.
We participate in the E-Verify Employment Verification Program